Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  Empty Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:33 pm

Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Investment was such a novel concept. How many countless different things did one invest in over their lifetime? How many invested in their love, their hate, their jobs? How many invested in material things, how many more sought out things infinitely more Immaterial? Since the dawn of existence, countless beings had held stock in incalculable amounts of things, but for Inami this was different. For her it wasn’t simply about an investment, a transaction between two people. It was something infinitely more than that. So as the two made for the portal, the queen’s expression turned bemused.

”I’m not investing in you Sing. It’s simply...” Inami’s voice was thick with many different emotions as she took that first step towards the square where her subjects awaited the change they had so fervently wished for. The new direction that their queen had promised them, the new world that their ruler--a being they accepted to the point of reverant idolization-- was going to bring them into.

”I’ve accepted you, Sister.” Inami’s words were short, but they showed exactly how she felt on this matter. Investment had nothing to do with Inami’s hunt for a home that truly understood and accepted her ideals. Just as Sing had accepted her without reservation, Inami was showing that this was not contractual, but rather something more. From the moment that Sing was willing to step through that portal without reservation, or fear of betrayal, Inami considered her to be family.

Demon World | Chaya Capital

Once they passed through the ephemeral shades of purple, Sing would be greeted by the wild, excited roar of the crowd beyond. Hundreds of Millions lay crammed in the streets, floating in the skies, hiding in the shadows of their brethren. In the sky, Massive projections formed from demon-magic were broadcast showing in every city within her kingdom, the people were gathered together unanimously looking towards the sky.

Children sat atop the shoulders of their elders, and non-humanoid demons lay coiled, but one thing remained constant. _All_ of the denizens of her nation lay their eyes sky-bound, the unwavering loyalty they had towards their queen, it showed in their eyes. They were here because they believed in the Queen that had stopped the wars and fighting and created unprecedented order in their nation.

The childish visage of Inami faded as she stepped through that portal. Golden eyes stared out across the crowd, raven locks tangling down to her mid-back. The suffocating regality of her aura was a heavy weight that spanned leagues beyond the borders of her capital. Runes formed upon her lips that linked to the system that governed this nation. While the energy at its core would continue to help power shadow-fall, the systems that lay between would gain extra encryption, making it inaccessible by anyone else.

Finally, her lips would part, and when she spoke her voice rolled like the wind, pervading the mind of every demon that lay within her nation.

”I promised all of you, that I would bring peace. Now, it is time that I will fulfill that promise. I have brought order to this nation, building infrastructure that has changed our lives. Building a system that has connected our fair nation together. I brought lights to our streets, I have put cities in our skies, I made it possible for all of you to feel pride in the fact that this nation is Our nation. “

Inami’s voice was strong, the uncertainty gone as all that remained was the heartfelt emotions and conviction that lay within her heart. Her eyes peered across the endless seas of demon-kind and in that moment she knew as they looked back that it was for them as much as it was for herself that she had cast off her uncertainties to step forth towards this brighter future.

” Now I will take us further down that path. Just like I have brought us order and prosperity, I will bring us a world where we can not only have pride in our nation, and our fellow demon, but more importantly I will bring us a world where we can explore this vast multiverse. Where we do not face hate and fear, but are accepted. “

Inami’s lips curled into a smile as at that moment she knew that she would build for them a better future than the one she had lived. The weight of their lives upon her shoulders was a heavy thing, but she was willing to bare it. She was willing to hold the skies for them, the people that were as precious as children to her.

” I have left shadow fall. I will not subject us to war.” Inami’s voice was plain, and in the vacuum that followed she would look into the eyes of every demon, before she spoke once more.

”I have joined the Kokuryuteshi, because I believe that with them at our side, we can create that future. I know that that world that we have wished so earnestly for is just around the corner.” Inami’s voice echoed.

She didn’t know where it started but soon, the uproar of her demon-kin bled through the streets. The outcry of allegiance from their lips poured from every corner of her realm. The roars of monsters, the cry of the humanoid, and the excitement of the silent. _All_ of them were with her, and in that moment, as Inami’s lips split in a brilliant smile, heartfelt tears trickled down her face at their acceptance.

Coughing softly, Inami turned to Sing, and she’d ask softly.

”Would you like to speak as well? To speak to the lives that you have now sworn to protect?” Inami’s voice was gentle, no longer passing through the realm as she lay a hand upon Sing’s shoulder. She knew this would be the biggest gathering sing had most likely ever addressed. With Billions upon Billions of lives staring upon this brown-haired girl, Inami would not force her, but still, she wanted her to know this was her home as well. After all, that was how Acceptance worked.

Template By:
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-grap
hic-request][THEFROST]

Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  LzZCuy7
Realms Rising [Sing/Inami]  BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum