Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Empty Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth)

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

He'd come back here, though this time he didn't seek out his niece. He'd given her time to contemplate what he'd said prior. His head was lowered as the voices rang through his skull. It was like nails being dragged along the inner walls of his brain. To describe it as a madness echoing inside him.

This feeling like maggots feasted on his brain while he was alive. His fingers dug at his scalp almost penetrating the flesh, feeling his fingers and the tension loosen. The grip on it all felt faded and harder. Making these familiars took a tool on him, creating the beings and not using his Atma Vatou.

But the perfect corpse, was within grasp was it not? A little blood and anguished pain would be no price. The energy here, was a comfortable thing if one let it be. He'd not had the pleasure of Khala's company. But his hands trembled slowly as they lowered to his knees. His vessel had taken a beating from his energy and power.

Necromancy was an art of death, it brought about nothing clean. But demons weren't clean. They were the things hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp, and eyes glowing red. That was what a Demon was, it was a beast and nightmare.

Astaroth fought his very nature, propelling it backwards instead of embracing his wants or inner cravings. Oh, the idea danced in his mind and dreams, making a kingdom of corpses.

It bliss made flesh, but he couldn't do that for a multitude of reasons. The biggest being, his power wasn't nearly potent enough to raise a city worth. The maintaining of them would also be nightmarish.

But most of all, it was a line within himself. That once he crossed, once he walked that bridge. He'd never be able to come back, he killed with his magic once. He'd never done so again, he spent time unraveling its mysteries.

Learning the tongue of ancients and going as far as he could. He'd not beg his niece to see reason, she'd chosen the bridge and walked across it. He'd not officially joined the organization. Though he wondered if anyone knew what he could do. Aside from Mana, the amount of military force he could assemble.

He shook his head left to right as his digits clenched his knees. Digging at the skin before finally receding. Would she come to him, or would he go to her that was the question.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Geeky Raven on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Empty Re: Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth)

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:32 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

While it was obviously still daylight hours, the skies became filled in a light overcast. Wandering through the mist of this sacred place, the essence of Algos's solemn extract filled into the world around her. Many swirling thoughts were churning in the woman's head. The Demoness was beginning to question if she truly was on the right path and how to alter and correct things. To see others in her family and differing underlings try to question her actions and reflections of Demon World made the woman do some deep self-reflection even if her own pride would disallow that from being easily vocalized.

To this end, a somber expression bled across the woman's face as she came eye to eye with her uncle. As a gust of wind blew past the area, her blackened dress blew against the breeze and she took time in this moment of calm to think of what to say to him after her first encounter. After moving her snow hair away from her eyes, the woman exhaled once more as she gave him a soft, tender hug and closed her eyes.

"I'm...sorry for last time. I let my possessive powers get the best of me. It is hard to overcome the instincts of a demonic creature."

Spoken in a hushed tone, the bloodied memories of Calypso's departure from the family rang like a bullet splattering her body. It brought about many unsteady emotions that wanted to kill, sob, and otherwise devour this world. Yet, with the pressures mounting on her as a royal and her credibility slowly starting to be brought into question, these impulses couldn't be indulged so haphazardly anymore. So, this friction would be noticed as volts of blackened energy swelled around her; causing the woman's hair to stand on end as she held her uncle tighter and held in her sorrow.

"I've lost something precious to me....and I don't think I can get it back, Uncle. This was a mistake...but I won't make the same mistake with you."

If she were to open her eyes now? Nothing but the sight of the devil itself could be seen with the burning fire behind them. So she needed to lean on something, or somebody now more than ever to prevent herself from making the same fatal mistakes her mother did.

Every fiber of her body was screaming to leave this realm and kill Calypso to save Pseu. Instead, she felt herself shake in her uncle's body as her core bled with such vile and chaotic feeling.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:16 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

It seemed like, mother-like daughter. He couldn't intervene fast enough to protect her heart. Had it been lost entirely was the question, was it gone outside her reach forever? He felt his blood cool and the demonic urges he often contended with sink into submission.

"It is our curse my niece, those with Asthavon blood. I'm just sorry I couldn't protect your heart quicker." He said lamenting that he couldn't help her sooner. But could he truly have done anything, Necromancy was an art of death.

The art of corpses and the rising of them was a delicate form that stripped the soul away and left meat. He brought his arm up, pulling her head to rest on his shoulder now. Resting his head upon his nieces now, closing his eyes which resembled amethyst so.

He'd not been informed of everything, after all, he was a nomad by and large. Taking strides to remain adrift in himself. This was a turmoil she'd have to weather, but he could be a pillar for her.

"You can't? Algos, I believe you can get it back. But this journey you are traveling is one with turns and difficult choices. You are a future Queen of our people. I can promise you this my niece, I will stay by your side until the story reaches a conclusion you are satisfied with."

He said in a soft voice, almost light enough to brush across her skin. His tone was gentle almost like speaking to a newborn. The question became did Mavra hold out the rest of the way for him.

His impact couldn't be great like Mana or Inami's, but he did have. Was a wealth of knowledge and experience. Astaroth was a skilled craftsman and spellsmith, able to do something they couldn't.

So regardless of what route she'd chosen, he'd support her now in getting back what was stolen or lost. He had means certainly to support her endeavor even if it didn't seem like it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dead Memories (Algos/Astaroth) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:36 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

A curse? Yeah. That's what this was alright. Hearing those words brought Algos comfort as this whole existence was a burden for her. However, behind every ounce of suffering was the capacity to turn that strength into something more. Even as her insides churned with an inferno of torment, the woman started to calm as she tried to find something else in this world to latch on to as she slowed her breathing. As her body was still shaking, she responded:

"It is fine. I was warned before. That is my suffering to endure. Thank you for the words, however..."

With her eyes still closed, The Princess took time to reflect over the words of the uncle. Her becoming a Queen was going to be certain, but the path to getting there is not one she had anticipated. Nothing was going to stop her from overcoming the shadow of her mother, yet it felt like that venture was going to take longer than expected with all the hurdles it was going to take to bring about Neoveta's vision of Demon World to life.

Though, on the subject of what she lost, Algos had to speak.

"Calypso is gone. She left the family because of me. I'm toxic and cursed. Every fiber of my being wants to kill her to save my sister Pseu's spirit that is in her body. One of them must die, and now I won't have either."

Eyes beginning to fill with molting hot crimson tears, these fiery droplets of blood dripped to the earth below them as her voice cracked.

"And I know as a Princess I'm on a short leash as it is with my prior actions following the war on Earth. There is a lot of pressure on me and I want to give in to my impulses, but if I do that I know there will be nothing but utter hell awaiting us all."

Now calming herself down, the woman stiffened her body and clenched on to Astaroth before smiling.

"But, at least I have some people that want to stay by myself despite how fucked I am, right?"

As she began her hands on the male's face, Algos only had one question as she finally opened her bloodshot eyes as the last of her tears fell to her feet.

"I can...be better right? Please tell me I can. I need to hear it from someone else."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist:Nazareth - Song:

[center]

Astaroth could taste her emotions, raw like a volcano's flow. The raw magnitude of his niece's pain was hard to bear. He promised to aide her, much as the moon is by the stars in the night sky. His digits held this powerful epicenter of demonic power. His Niece bore a burden no child should, no sister or person should.

"Warned, but not stopped, I could have done more, but I let my condition hinder me..when I should have sacrificed whatever it took to protect you..and your Mother." He ran his digits throw her hair, feeling the slight pain of wiping her tears.

It hurt both in a way one couldn't describe, parting a precious family member's tears. He rose himself from the chair for a moment as he began to undo the straps around his cloak. Putting it over her shoulders now for her to wear.

"The bird has left the nest, Calypso is out of reach for now my dearest Algos. Have you considered that another body could be prepared for Pseu, separating her from Calypso with a ritual? " He said offering an idea to his niece, something for her to grasp on to.

Was it a flimsy hope, maybe he would need much to do such a thing. "I want you to see something, you aren't the only broken being internal and external."

His hands undid the wraps around his top letting it tumble to the ground. On his chest cracks and purple lights formed it. Showing the decay and damage this body had endured. It looked as though a glass held an object too large for it, slowly splintering and sub coming to its weight.

These cracks were forms in the vessel, not her Uncle. It was as though this body was having a problem containing him. He wasn't of Eris like Mana, so different things happened. Rot and decay ate at him. This wasn't a painless existence, but one of constant reminder.

Slowly he pulled his clothing up, his eyes looked at her. Through them a slight glimmer of the purple glistening and glowing.

"We make this choice ourselves." He said as he kneeled down taking her hand within his, letting his digits softly hold it as one hand came to her face.

"We can be better, better than the past and better. You have the capacity for it Algos, I have to believe that, or the pain I live in every second of every moment. It isn't worth it, Mavra's death is meaningless and the constant battles and people I've encountered. Is there no name that leaps into your demonic heart?"

He said questioning if anything, anything truer comes into her being. If a name leaps into her lips and carries the burdens she would need help. Inami, Mana, so many of his family had left this poor child no place to turn.

What would happen if she suddenly was overcome with pain and destroyed the world, she could accomplish such a feat. But a feeling of pain resonated between them.

"Pain is known to those of us who've experienced Love's Scorn, I can't say a Ritual is an answer to this pain Algos, you will find the answer that satisfies your demonic heart. It is something unknowing to all but you."

[b]
Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos put a single finger on his lips as he continued to utter these notions of stopping her. At the end of the day, she was in control of her fate this whole time; despite being blinded by that fact by her powers. So there was no need for him to carry that burden.

"Do not let yourself mourn for what could have been. I am the master of my destiny at the end of the date."

The Princess removed her finger after those solemn words were uttered out. It felt nice to have her tears removed by the male as she started to calm down for the moment. If nothing else, focusing in on the male's words brought a distraction from her pain. Though, it soon brought a dull laugh to escape her lips when it came to his solution.

"You sound like me when I had that bombshell dropped on me. If could, I wouldn't be in this hellish circumstance, Uncle."

After brushing his hair, the woman physically assured him there was nothing to be regretful of with those words. As it was clear that laugh was out of her own disbelief as she tried to cope with the situation she was in. And, when he began to unveil his own body before her, Algos's own scent of death echoed in the air as a blackened miasma shrouded them both. This familiar sight of decay and rot brought about these powers as her dazed stare continued with a few more dry chuckles here and there.

"I suppose we do make our choices, Uncle. I can see the suffering you've endured, at least. That is what my power is for, after all."

Still gazing at his visage, Algos continued to stand there lost in her thought before finally coming to an answer when he called out for her to think of any name that came to mind in this state of despair.

"Inami. Khala. Siliva. Yasuko. You. Deveta. Ulv. Our Chidlren. Shadow Fall. Khalaism."

There were many things she could state off the top of her head, but The Demoness didn't feel like standing there in thought. So, she breathed and clarified herself:

"I suppose you are right. I'm so short-sighted on the love of Pseu that I am losing sight of those who are invested in me."

Now closing her eyes, the woman asked a single question.

"How far are you willing to invest in me, Uncle?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:00 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist:Nazareth - Song:

[center]

The delicate touch of her finger upon his lips was a reminder. That Algos had the capacity for great kindness and gentleness despite her own words. They were sinners to be sure, damned souls who'd walked that line.

"The wisdom of age is bitter when those we failed have gone." He said softly, thinking about a saying he recalled. The truth was he reached for a strand of hope. Some malleable attempt to reconnect them. But the fact was, this nest had been abandoned. Only Algos and he remained at this moment, others would come.

Drawn to her, their distorted northern star. She was the Polaris of this place, so the duty he had was it to be a Shepard or a lamb sacrificed for her? She named things off she considered precious.

"My dearest niece, you can appreciate another's suffering now, having suffered yourself. Had I shown you this before, what would you have felt? " He said before beginning to put his clothing back over his body. The decaying crust and crumbling visage he'd endured.

The shadowy coverage of the miasma was a reminder that the girl herself was a fine being. She could understand his pain because she'd experienced pain similar. It was by this pain they found a new relationship, a new bond.

"For as long as this body and vestige hold out, I will invest in you my dearest Algos. I said those things before to give you the truth. I've lived my entire life, in both worlds of darkness and light."

He said calmly as he merely let the continued agony burn through his skin, the gracious host of a thousand pains and voices screaming inside his head every moment.

"What would you have me invest?"

[b]
Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:19 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos closed her eyes for a moment as it was apparent enough to her that her uncle was still vested in her. Therefore, she had an ally within her family that was willing to at least invest in her causes. After contemplating for some time, the woman's blood eyes opened as she came to a decision.

"Whatever comes next for our kingdom, I will want you to be at my side as one of my knights. I know not what Shadow Fall will become next, but I do know we need to do a better job at serving the demon population and we will definitely extra muscle to get that done."

While speaking these heated words, her own scarlet tendril swayed against the breeze before it gently pat her uncle's head.

"I'm not certain how much suffering my own mother has gone through even as a piece of her lives on through me, but I know I need to be better than what I'm doing right now and this power wasn't meant to be wasted. That's all I truly know. So I'll have to come down from my ivory tower and truly see the people of my kingdom for what it is, Uncle."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum