Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 am
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey Part

“Of course I’m smart. There’s more than meets the eye up here.”

First, he poked at his own head just to make his point clearer. Then, he rubs at his nose and snorts a bit. What a drag. Her cockiness is only making him more aggravated. Her little attempt at making him feel better sucked. She’s just telling him what he already knows. Him being a slacker has nothing to do with his smarts, and now she knows that. However, the fact that she’s probably going to expect more from him is going to suck a bit. He’ll just make sure to get close to A’s on her tests, but he’s not going through the extra effort to perfect them again.

“Whatever, Teach. At least it’s you and not some complete stranger. I just don’t like surprises is all.”

He has his reasons for it too. He’s never been happy about not knowing what’s coming next. It’s why he was so annoyed with her little prank, but he’s over it already. Ruminating on something like this isn’t going to do anything but make him bald early. His thoughts are starting to deviate from the current situation though, so he’s ready to move on and distract himself with something else. What should he eat today actually?

“Oh. Hey, Teach. How about after school, we go and get something to eat to celebrate our bright future together.”

Now it’s his turn to smirk coyly. Obviously, he said it like that to make it sound exactly how it sounds. And, of course, as a student, he has no money, so he’s fully expecting to get Miss Kuchiki to pay for the meals. It’s a win-win situation if she agrees, food, and he doesn’t have to pay. All it takes is for her to accept his little offer.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:16 am
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 EBtDgNS

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

He sure was cocky, wasn't he? At first Rukia would've said he reminded her a little bit of some old friends, but...well, that'd probably be a little mean to said friends, huh? Oh well.

"Oh, already asking me out to dinner, huh? Is this another bet, that you're expecting me to enjoy it? Or is this just a way to make everyone think you've got the situation down?"

Nevertheless, Rukia picked up her paperwork, carefully organizing it all into her bag. She was finished for the day, so she supposed she didn't have much else going on. Besides, a free meal sounded fine by her.

"Lead the way, then."

END POST | PAY ATTENTION, CLASS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:43 pm

“Hey. Now you know that I’m not slow about everything.”

Sometimes making a quick joke at your own expense is the way to go. It sounded nice in his head. Hopefully, she appreciates it. He didn’t make fun of himself to not have it be acknowledged. Guess he’s skipping his next class though. His friend’ll cover for him, but he didn’t think Miss Kuchiki would want to go at this very moment. She’s a teacher and he’s a student. Maybe she forgot that little detail because she’s so excited about him asking her out. Sometimes it’s hard being such a chad.

“Well, let’s go, Teach. Guess I’ll show ya a nice spot I usually stop by.”

With a quick shrug, he’s heading out, leaving his stuff at his desk. He can come back and get it later. At the same time, he’d drop his school uniform, tying the top around his waist which left him in a plan black T. It wouldn’t do his any good if someone recognizes him as a student who’s not in school at the moment.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Rather obviously, Rukia was not aware that Shiro had any further classes after hers. So far as she was concerned, their relationship as teacher and student had not changed in the slightest here. If he expected her to treat this like it was some sort of date, he'd be very disappointed.

"You take all your favorite teachers there, or just the ones lucky enough to see you put that big head of yours to use?"

Despite her teasing, Rukia's tone was definitely less outright condescending than it had been before. First, class was over, so she naturally let herself relax at least a little bit. Second, though, and perhaps more pressingly, there was some degree of genuine goodwill toward Shiro now. Yeah, he was still a lazy moron, but at least he could pull something off if he tried.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:27 pm

“I don’t think I’d take anyone I’m seriously into there. But, a teacher out looking for a quick meal…?”

His shoulders rise and fall, leaving that as it is. Wait. Wasn’t he trying to get some good food, for free? Why is he taking her someplace only his halftime job could afford? Too late now though. He’s already taking her there, and he’s not able to think of any other places that are a bit more expensive. Guess that’s what happens when you’re poor. You don’t really pay attention to things you can’t afford.

“Not saying you’re, like, not worth the money, Teach, but it’s a tough life out here for us common folk.”

Now, that was a quick jab at her prestige. She’s a Noble. Shiro knows that just like everyone else. He doesn’t hold it against her or anything, but his troubles are probably way different from hers. Ignorance is sometimes a blessing, but he wouldn’t mind knowing how life at the top is. However, for that to work, someone would have to get out in his position, and he’d had rather lived his past than someone else. Great. His thoughts are getting a bit clouded again, but that’s alright. The place he’s taking her too is close to the Academy.

“Not too shabby, huh?” He’d mutter as he stopped in front of a small ramen restaurant. It’s not much at all, its entrance wide with stools set up in front of a counter. The only thing giving people modesty is the drapes that flap lazily in the wind, and those don’t even reach all the way to the ground. It’s empty inside besides the man and his daughter sitting behind the counter chatting. This place is a hotspot for the other Academy students, but with most of them still in class, the scene is almost pathetically abandoned.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:36 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

It actually caught Rukia a touch off guard, having him comment on her status as a noble in such a way. She was willing to trade jabs on a great many topics, but the difficulty of life for those outside the nobility was not one of them. That was a bit more personal for her.

"Yeah, I know. I probably remember my days in the Rukongai better than most of my years as a Kuchiki."

She'd leave it at that, though any lightheartedness in her tone was mostly gone now, and her gaze was certainly a bit harder as they entered into the ramen shop. Well, if she'd been in a better mood, she likely would have thought this place seemed precious, but at the moment, she wasn't too concerned with the atmosphere or anything like that. She gave a polite nod and a wave to the proprietors, but she took her seat and looked through the menu without much in the way of words.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Days in the Rukongai? Her? Seems there’s more than meets the eye with Miss Kuchiki, but that’s private information right there. The way he sees it, if he’s not willing to talk about his past, he’s not going to expect anyone else to share either. Besides, they are just teacher and student. Somehow, this trip has gotten a bit too real for him. Miss Kuchiki probably feels the same. His thoughts are lost on how to lighten things up, but he has to order.

“Two Tonkotsu Ramen.” He orders as soon as he took his seat. Guess this is the perfect time to try and relieve the tension in the air.

“Hey, Teach… So, why’d you become a teacher?” That’s a good question, yeah? Obviously she’s doing this because she doesn’t mind it, right? She probably has some inspiration that keeps going. Dealing with students doesn’t seem too easy. He should know. He did fall asleep in her class and made that bet with her. He wonders if she’ll end up regretting it, but that’s a lot of foreshadowing that he’s not qualified for. There’s still the possibility that the question could piss her off more, but, hopefully, it does the opposite.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:25 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Well, that was a good order from him, at least. Rukia'd half expected him to order something awful, and that'd have really just added to the whole mess, wouldn't it have?

"I wanted to help. Idling around the Kuchiki estate and sneaking off to Earth now and again weren't really doing it for me."

She shrugged at that, thinking over her previous goings-on in life for only a second or two. She'd done a lot, huh? And then...well, she'd done a lot less after that. It wasn't like there was less to be done, either, but she'd managed to be a whole lot less useful than she probably should have been. Go figure.

"I think a lot of us old-timers started wondering if we were worth much after demons set up shop around here. Personally, I'm just trying to make sure I've still got it in me to help out."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:45 pm

“Well, if it means anything, I think you’re a good teacher, Miss Kuchiki.”

Hey. He’s not just saying it to make her feel better either. There are probably a lot of people who can teach Kido, but there are barely any kids struggling in her class. That means that they’re learning, and it’s because of her. However, thinking about it like that, he’s just a crummy student. In all of his classes, all he does is exist. There’s nothing noteworthy about him, at least nothing positively noteworthy. She’s the first to see him actually apply himself. Maybe he should try a bit harder, if just to make life easier for his teachers.

“I’m pretty sure when you’re needed for something more than teaching, you won’t disappoint Miss Kuchiki. I guess I have faith in you, somewhat.”

Man. Being nice takes a lot of mental energy. Jokes come and go like a breeze, but being considerate requires him to actually not say the first thing that comes to his head. She better start feeling better after all that. Besides, their food is here, two steaming bowls for the both of them. And, as a plus, there’s an egg.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:08 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Do you now? Even after I dropped that book on your desk? How sweet of you."

Rukia's voice made it fairly clear that she was still a bit sour over that comment he'd made, but if nothing else, she was a little cheered up by the compliment. Even if he was an idiot, it was nice to know he appreciated it.

"Well thanks. Hopefully you keep paying attention in my lessons so all that hard work isn't going to waste, huh?"

Ah, the food was here. Despite her mood, it was fairly easy to see the hint of excitement in her eyes as she noticed the hard-boiled egg cut into halves in her bowl. Did she eat it now, or save it for the end..? Ah, why not both? One half now, the other later. Genius.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum