Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:57 pm
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey Part

“Oh yeah! That book!”

He forgot about all of that. That one little incident is why they’re even here right now. Man. How did it go from him getting in trouble to them having lunch? Miss Kuchiki seems peeved still, but it’s nice that he was able to get things rolling in the right direction again. They were getting along, somewhat. He’d rather stay on friendly terms than cause her more trouble. That would be harmful to his school life. With a sigh, he starts to eat his meal. Man. The place is small, but the quality of the food is top-notch. It’s always these small little businesses that have the best shit.

“I’m always paying attention…, except when I’m not. But, I guess I’ll try a bit harder. This is a bit awkward, but since we’re going to be around each other a lot more, I’d rather not disappoint you.”

A nod and a slurp of some noodles, and he couldn’t help but smirk a bit. He’s being too chummy, isn’t he? He might just scare her off with that kind of serious talk. However, it’s true. He doesn’t want to see her every day with something as silly as his grades getting in the way.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:56 am
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 EBtDgNS

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"What, was that the first time you actually looked at the textbook?"

It was just in her nature to ask those sorts of questions, especially given her mood still wasn't exactly the best. That said, this ramen did manage to lighten it a bit, so hey, they were making progress, right? With the first half of the egg gone, Rukia actually started on the ramen proper, though she rather visibly didn't have the same excitement as she had towards the egg.

"Don't worry about disappointing me, Shiro. You should be doing well for your own sake."

END POST | PAY ATTENTION, CLASS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:08 am

Shiro | White and Grey Part

“Oh come on. Don’t hit me with that, Teach. Of course, I read it. Sometimes I even fall asleep on it. I do not recommend it though. Definitely not as comfortable as a pillow.”

And now, he’s in his thoughts again. He’s not even going to joke about how quickly she devoured that egg just now. What she had said just ticked him off a bit. He’s not mad at her or anything. It’s just a weird thing to have to think about. He remembers the first time he started to think for himself and only for himself. All the blood everywhere, all his dead friends. He had left them without a second thought, but it’s the only reason he’s here right now. All that just so he can be lazy in class. The only reason he’s even allowed this is that he was forced to or sit in jail for the rest of his life. It’s hard to think he’s doing all this for himself when his whole life’s been dictated by others.

“Hey? Miss Kuchiki… I’m sorry for spoiling the mood, but I have a question. Is being a Noble any better? Is it any better than being on the streets?”

He’s asking a really personal question all of a sudden, but it’s obvious he’s not in a jolly mood right now. The way his face seemed to age a couple of years, his eyes seemingly tired but focused on his bowl. However, he’s not even trying to eat anymore, his hands gripping the side of his bowl while he stares at his own murky reflection. Miss Kuchiki said she knows about being in the Rukongai, yeah? He’s horribly curious about if she knows even a bit of how horrible of a place it used to be.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:32 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"...Yeah. I guess you'd say it's better, these days."

Rukia's own mood fell more than a bit, thinking about all that. So much of her had wanted to say 'no, not at all, it was way better out there,' but it just wasn't. She never had to worry about where she'd sleep, if she'd wake up the next day. She'd had friends out there, but did she not have friends in the Seireitei?

"Maybe once upon a time, the Rukongai was better, when the Seireitei was stricter. Hey, if the Captain Commander finishes all those changes she's been working on, it honestly might end up being better again. But right now? I'd be lying if I said my life wasn't better now. Maybe that just says more about what it was like back then, though."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“I do hope things get better round here. Thinking back, getting put in jail was probably for the best.”

Ah. Oops. Did he just say that? Well, things were just getting a bit too real, and it just slipped out. That’s probably going to require some explaining. His mistake is too evident on his face with how his lips fell. A quick glance over to Miss Kuchiki to see how she took that, and then he’s back to eating because he’s not going to acknowledge that just came out of his mouth.

“This ramen is pretty great, isn’t it? So cheap but so good.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Well, wasn't that quite the admission? Of course, it wasn't as if Rukia hadn't already known that. Did he think those sorts of things weren't on the Academy records? It was important to know who was worth keeping an eye on, but she'd never especially considered him a huge danger. Mostly because of how lazy he always was around class.

"Join the club."

That was the most she'd say on that particular topic. It wasn't really much of a secret, after all. It was in half the history textbooks in the Academy, if you bothered to look into the affair with Aizen.

"It is good ramen, yeah. I'm surprised something this simple manages to get along in the Seireitei. Mostly students who come by, isn't it?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

A club? Great. Now he’s curious. Aren’t there records about this sort of stuff? Eh, he figures she doesn’t care enough to go searching for him, but that’s just in his head. The reality of the situation would probably shock him, or wouldn’t. Why would he find it weird that a teacher looked into that sort of stuff? He’s lazy, but that’s because it’s easier to just stop caring than to be worried all the time. Besides, him being put in jail for attempted murder is probably as far as it went. She wouldn’t know about his life as an actual murderer.

“Yeah. It’s a place for students. Well, I guess it’s better to say that the students made it their place. As long as the Academy is a thing, I doubt this place is disappearing anytime soon.”

Now his thoughts are somewhat jumbled. He wants to go diving through the records about Miss Kuchiki, but he doesn’t know where to start. His friends might though. At the same time, he wants to forget about all this Rukongai talk and go back to being an uncaring slacker. Don’t even get him started on how he’s actually enjoying himself despite the topic and is thinking about how he’s going to get to enjoy more time with Miss Kuchiki. She’s not bad. This little moment has pushed her above all the rest, but that’s a little too easy to do. Shiro doesn’t try to think too hard about rating people and whatnot, but he can appreciate someone who’s down for fun jokes and messing around.

“Oh. Guess we should talk a bit about the internship. I was going to be assigned to someone next week, but things have changed, obviously. You’re not going to be a stickler, are ya, Teach?”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:30 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to my Captain about it later, I'm sure she'll get all the paperwork through without much trouble. I hope you know this isn't going to be a free cruise through your apprenticeship just because you won a bet, though."

Though her words were harsh, they weren't necessarily reprimanding in their nature. Rukia just felt like it would probably be good to remind him this would still actually be work. Being too mean about it would set a bad precedant for the rest of their time working together.

Ah. Her ramen is gone. Well, that just means she can finally eat the other half of that egg. Nice.

"Any questions for me about this?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:01 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“Of course, Teach. I wasn’t planning on treating it as such. Anything that’s asked of me, I’ll do. I just want it to be a fun experience as well. Something like this, yeah? After a hard day of work, just sitting and relaxing over a bowl of ramen. As if I’d disappoint you after you agreed to this. I’m not going to ruin your good name, promise.”

Well, that was a bit of a serious moment from him. You don’t see that all the time, but there are just some things that aren’t worth playing around with. Her image is one of them. People can think him a slacker all he wants, but that has nothing to do with anyone else. Now, Miss Kuchiki is involved with his shenanigans. That means it’s time to take things a bit more seriously. However, he’s not going to let his seriousness mess with the mood again. So, with a small smile, he reaches to grab his wallet, but it’s not there. That’s weird. He knows he brought it with him. He did buy a drink before Miss Kuchiki’s class. So, where is it?

And then, it hits him. His bag is in the lecture hall. He’s seeing himself put his wallet in his bag after walking into her class to keep it from falling out of his pocket. He then sees himself putting his bag on her desk before they left. This is not good. His plan was to not pay for this, but after actually getting here and chatting a bit, of course he’s going to pay for it. Being rich doesn’t mean she’s supposed to pay for their meal, even if it is cheap. Crap… He literally just said something so cool too. He was so going to get on her good side…

“Uh... Teach…” He’d mutter scratching his own chin, his face twisted with guilt and turning, so she can’t see it written as clear as day. “I… forgot my wallet in your class.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:35 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Was that real? No, that surely wasn't real. He was just joking around, yanking her chain. Obviously, he wouldn't ask her out here and then just forget his wallet, right?

Man, that sure was impressive.

"Starting strong on not disappointing me, huh?"

With a rather exaggerated sigh, Rukia fished through her bag for the kan to pay for their meal. She didn't exactly mind paying for a meal with a student, but there was something about the specifics of why she was paying that made her at least a little bit more annoyed to be doing so. She really couldn't tell just how much of what he did was an act or not. Setting the money onto the counter, she stood from her seat as she straightened out her uniform.

"You know, most of the time you usually want to bring your wallet with you before you go. Won't always have a friendly teacher around to catch mistakes like that."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum