Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:19 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] 6EdIfMt

Birds were singing under an afternoon sun in the woods, the air a little humid from the springtime’s rejuvenating rains. On this day did the demon decide to go out into these familiar woods alone, dressed in a light yellow dress with a pretty standard sun hat on, her dark flowing hair having been neatly tied into a braid that draped over her shoulder, held together by a light pink bow. Even if she had control over how her body looked, it felt nicer to not have to do all the work in making herself look any way. Her mother definitely helped her grow some interest in fashion, even if it was a little thing here and there.

Her bare feet treaded the grassy terrain, some undergrowth brushing her legs as she made her way through. She wanted to actually go through the woods she had scampered through as a child, to enjoy it rather than looking for hollows. While she very well could easily subdue the starving creatures on her own, that wasn’t her goal today. Today, it was just walking around and seeing what she could find…

And she certainly found.. Something. Some time into her hike did she sense someone nearby, someone with.. Less than pleasant feelings bothering them. Concern crossed her features as she would quietly make her way to the source, perfectly fine with the idea that it could be someone who wouldn’t take very kindly to her presence; Fighting or fleeing were completely viable options to the demon, so she had no fear as she went on to investigate who was feeling these… Troublesome things.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty Re: Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:54 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

There was a sky. How did it stay up, in the sky like that? There must be really really big pillars about the place to keep it up there. Else, it'd come down and break everything. Anis reached her hand up to the sky, hands covered in Sanrei gloves. Not for any training reason but for her own safety and other people's. Trying to attract some Reishi around her hand, she felt the roaring flame inside her wake up. Scratching at the walls, it was like a thousand needles ripping her apart. It had gotten far more powerful now she wasn't burning half of it holding her damned skeleton together...

Did Cyrus know what he was doing to her when he saved her life that day? The Sanrei glove prevented the Reishi from exploding like it usually did, but at the same time she couldn't even begin to start to grasp it. It was like trying to stop an avalanche...

Still, someone appeared and came to say hi, so Anis stood up and gave them a smile.
"Hello~" She exclaimed, in a strange and somewhat unnatural tone. It was easier, this close to her, to see that she was less feeling troublesome things and more had a mind like someone had dropped a hot plate on a concrete floor.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:23 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

The number of things wrong with this presence only got more and more apparent as she got closer to the source, leaves crunching beneath her bare toes as she witnessed a blonde girl stretching her hands out. Her attire looked like some kind of uniform, not one she was totally familiar with, but it was obvious she had a place she belonged to. She was such a pretty young girl... Why did she feel so off?

Calypso could only really put the girl's emotions together to be described as watching a horribly stilted puppet show, every element of it seeming stiff, painful, and fake, despite the happiest of tones being painted in to fill the gaps. It made her heart ache a little; there clearly was something wrong with this girl, she could tell long before she uttered that canned 'Hello'; hearing the effect of emotion in one's tone was just as hard as just sensing it, especially when it was as complex a makeup as this.

Act natural.

"Hello." Calypso's tone was rather matter-of-fact, stepping out of the bushes and walking to the young woman. Even the look in her eyes instilled worry in the demon. Something core was absolutely broken, or at least not working properly, not to the extent that would be deemed healthy and functional.

"What are you doing out here all alone? Are you lost? Do you need help?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:07 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"I am laying down" she told the woman as if it was quite obvious what she was doing. How, could someone not know what she was doing. "I am not lost. Or, maybe I am. It depends where I want to get to really" She'd ponder that one for a minute. Why ask so many rapid fire vague questions. Does she need help, with what exactly? There was so much she could use help with, like doing the teenage stuff she felt she should be doing. She was a teenager after all, that was what she was meant to be doing. Probably...The world was a lot of probably...

"Do you want to have sex?" Anis asked suddenly. "People say I shouldn't, but it's the only thing I can do right, and people also say you should play to your strengths. So I am conflicted on that one and just default to my normal thoughts" Anis explained, nodding her head as if it made complete sense to everyone.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:30 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso let out a small, exasperated sigh when the woman took her question a bit too literal, "No no, that's not what I... Nevermind, not important."

The demon looked upon the blonde with inquisition, trying to put together what could be going on. She definitely wasn't under the influence of anything; what she was feeling felt like they ran far deeper than what a bad high could ever give. So, wasn't on anything, so what was going on with her..?

The question, that question, somewhat answered what her mind was picking at. Calypso looked visibly shocked as the woman so casually offered herself up for sex, saying it was the only thing she could ever do right. Her worried look sank into a sort of shocked sadness as now she had a dozen, very awful possibilities of what caused the woman's current mental condition buzzing in her mind.

"What?! No! Have you been offering yourself up for sex?!" She didn't mean for the question to come out so loudly, but the notion of something so deep and meaningful for a relationship, with potential to be used well or horribly, was asked for so casually. She didn't even know the woman's name! And those following statements only added to her concern. She cleared her throat, taking a deep breath to mellow out before continuing,

"No, no I don't want to have sex. 'Play to your strengths' means your actual personal ability, be it strengths in character or actual skills. I wouldn't call having sex a personal strength.."

She looked upon the woman who very likely didn't understand what she was talking about, sighing and shaking her head as she would move to push her a bit, speaking gently yet focusedly,

"What makes you think that's all you're good at?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:44 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"Hmm...No, I haven't been offering myself up for sex" she'd reply. "People generally just took it when they wanted it, I didn't need to offer it. Though I was left from that place since then and the new people are less liable to take it. I think nobody has told them it's free so I have to tell people they can do it" Anis would nod like it all made perfect sense. Then, the nice woman went on further about how sex was not a strength and that she apparently had other things she could do.

"Ugh. I've got a teacher-person who tells me that, but it doesn't make any sense" Anis exclaimed, her breathing hitching a little as she pressed her palms to her head. "I can't do any of the Quincy stuff, I don't have any domestic skills, I am slow with my school work...It all is just so much effort for so little gain. What Sofia taught me was b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b" she seemed like she was about to vomit from the mental strain that getting that word out was putting on her "badd..urk"

She'd cover her mouth for a few moments until she got hold of herself again. "Gahh.....ha.....It is not who I am or all I am, but everything that should replace it just goes terribly. So the only real talent I have is helping people relieve tension and stress"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:51 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso was a little relieved to heard the woman wasn't offering herself up for sex. Though it wasn't a complete reliever, at the very least she wasn't just giving herself up to anyone who'd take her. The momentary sensation of at least one thing not being horribly wrong prompted a response,

"Oh, okay then-"

The response was cut short as not only was her shocked question severely misunderstood, but it was a lot worse than the woman simply offering herself; people used to just 'take it' from her. Calypso felt sick, covering her mouth with a gently balled fist and looking upon the girl with even sadder eyes than previous. Her gaze dripped with sympathy and imagining, the sensation only deepening as the woman went on, sensing the increasing anxiety when admitting her faults. She wanted to reach out and say something, but she wanted the woman to finish what she was trying to say, though she heard a familiar name admist her struggle; Sofia.

Though she didn't show it, anger snarled like a great beast in the woman's mind. With how the blonde Quincy before her was acting, as well as what she already knew that woman for, for certain Sofia's 'teachings' played a part into her current fragile mental state.

How many terrible people have slipped into my life so unassumingly?

She had felt uncomfortable around Sofia, but she didn't imagine she had a victim... The woman was in thought as she tried to decide what to do next, especially with her experience. If she outright told her whatever Sofia had to teach her was bad, with her current condition she'd probably distrust her. Calypso couldn't help her if the woman didn't trust her, so she had to reserve any words about that for now. Taking a deep breath, she would softly place a hand on the woman's shoulders. A calm, serene aura would take the area around them, the air smelling faintly sweet as Calypso was trying to gently encourage a sensation of calm.

"Easy.. Easy.. Just breathe, slowly."

After a moment, she'd remove her hand, looking upon the woman with a focused look,

"..Listen. You're probably 'not good' at anything because you're not feeling okay," She looked to the side, "..I may not be a Quincy, but I'm pretty sure it's a pretty universal thing that stress and trauma can affect how well you perform in tasks, especially with how stressed you seemed. It felt like I was sitting next to an ADHD-riddled firecracker."

She would then look upon the girl once more, a lobby full of questions crowding her mind, "..You're in a uniform, so you're probably part of the Vandenreich, right? Don't they have like.. Doctors, or something? Hasn't anyone at least taught you any ways of calming and focusing yourself?"

She would catch herself, "Calming techniques that don't involve sex. Or violence. Or anything like that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:48 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Her head was in a spiral. She'd been told Sofia was bad a lot, but couldn't really grasp it. Now, was the first time she'd actually said it to anyone, and it was throwing her way out of the loop. She couldn't...focus, couldn't think. The world span and her gorge rose, spilling her stomach contents onto the ground.

Once that lovely display had finished, she leant against the tree and took deep, gasping breaths.
"Yea. I'm just. Bad at. Them" Anis replied, her face drained of colour as she wrestled to get her equilibrium back.

"I've.....never....said that, out loud. Not even to myself. Saying it...makes it feel so real" Anis' words were rapid and breathless and not quite directly at Calypso as she forced her way back to the realm of stability. Or at least, what was stability for her...

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:15 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The demon was hoping her easing would help the woman's nerves settle, but clearly it didn't work out as well as she hoped. The demon watched as she would throw up, and move to lean against a tree. Caly could tell her distress and suffering was immense, hell that was obvious even without empathic abilities! She followed Anis over, quietly wishing for a bottle of water, her energies reaching out and bringing the drink to her hands as she would open it and offer it to the heaving woman. She didn't look upset or grossed out, just worried.

"That's okay, that can be bettered over time. This stuff takes a while."

She would then gently lead her to sit down on a clean patch of turf, subtly pushing she drink the bottle until it was done. She would stroke Anis' back, a hopefully comforting gesture, as she admitted she never said that Sofia's teachings were bad out loud before. Well.. At least she had some awareness. Given how violently she reacted with it, Calypso decided not to push her too hard, not now.

"Hey, nevermind about that right now. Let's focus on you."

She would point at the blonde as she smiled comfortingly, "From the sounds of it, you haven't done that in a good while, apart from disparaging yourself. Enough about what's bad or doesn't work about you, what's good about you?"

Her eyes narrowed, catching herself again, "Aside from sex. No sex. Get pleasing other people out of your brain right now."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:43 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Water was nice, and her new friend was getting to the groping. Sure, wrong side and pretty soft to boot, but it was fine. Everyone had their own little things they liked to do before they started. However, she continued with her rather confusing and empathic anti-sex campaign, which made Anis raise an eyebrow.

"You are very against the idea of sex, huh? Have you never done it before, or something? I can only imagine someone being so against the stuff because they have never done it and it looks all gross and nasty. Which, it kind of is, on a messy front. But it is also really nice to do most of the time. Some people have interesting ways of playing that make your head spin and it's hard to focus on anything, but the normal stuff is nice"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum