Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:15 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Caly's lip tightened as the woman spoke back to her about all this shit she already knew, insisting she was already doing good. Her grasp on the woman's hands loosened a bit as she went on and on saying that she was already starting to do better, especially loosening when she went on to refuse 'any shortcuts'.

The demon was confused; her power wasn't a shortcut? To her, it's like refusing to have a broken bone healed - the idea was just head tilting. However, when the blonde went on to say her concerns about how that energy would even affect her, the worry made a lot more sense. Though, the last part she couldn't help but awkwardly blush about, a prismatic glow on her features as she looked to the side,

"..It was, like, metaphorical bacon.. It was just an analogy for a goal- I thought it'd be an easier thing to picture. Sorry, that was silly..."

She awkwardly rubbed the back of her head, biting her bottom lip as she would then shake her head, "..But I've never heard of a Quincy getting all allergic or something towards demon energy, hell I don't think anything has a particularly offensive natural reaction to it unless it's intentionally made to hurt, or it's some kind of opposing element."

The woman would reach a finger down to a lone, unassuming flower, seeming to focus for a moment, before the plant would become energized, her energies inducing rapid growth until it looked more like a tiny bush of flowers than one tiny thing, just as a show to the woman than at the very least her power wasn't inherently dangerous.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but at the very least know my power wouldn't hurt you. I'm the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares; a lot of my powers are desire-based, and last I checked, since birth I've only ever desired to help others. So, my power helps others."

She then smiled, "My name is Calypso, by the way.. We didn't properly introduce."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:30 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"It's terrible. Be a metaphorical medal. Everyone knows what a medal does and is" Anis exclaimed, pacing somewhat as the woman showed off her powers and then said that they wouldn't hurt her. It was a neat show, but Anis knew enough about energy powers these days.

"Sofia's powers made such beautiful music, you know? You could get lost for hours in the melodies she could play. Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm hmmmmhmmm~ And apparently there is this mayor woman who was sort of married or something to the previous leader of the Vandenreich. Similar powers of desire or something along those lines. And yet, you know all about Sofia, and what you hear about that mayor these days sends a chill down your spine.

So, I hope you understand when I'd prefer to avoid any and all interaction with any and all energy powers. Regardless of how they look or sound"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 7:44 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"Alright alright, I said I was sorry!"

Calypso sounded a little exasperated, but honestly she couldn't help but let out a dry laugh, pinching her nose bridge as she gently stroked the lively bunch of flowers with a tender finger, her lips turned up in a smile as she would then relax, soon dropping her smile,

"..Look, yeah, I get your point. People... Are weird. Like, for some, they seem all great and helpful, until they want something from you. Or more like, it becomes obvious they're only being nice to you so they can take something from you. Even... If you don't want them to have it. It doesn't matter.. They just, feel... Entitled, to it."

She had a flicker of sadness in her eyes as she looked down, before softly shaking her head, "Look, I'll honor your wish to not do any magic-y stuff, I promise. Besides, my powers aren't super great at working when there's conflicting interest- I mean, like, if someone doesn't want it happening, my more, deeper-reaching abilities don't work as well. For some, they don't work at all with no consent. It has to be a thing you want, or at least tolerate."

She would then smile at the woman, despite whatever she was feeling, as she just tried to make an effort to be kind to her,

"What's your name? You didn't really spot it during that tangent of yours."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 03, 2021 7:13 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"People are indeed weird. Some seem all great and helpful because they feel they need to be great and helpful. And they are, to be fair, but they are so reactive. There are people in the City of Lights that help me every time they see me and are all smiles and happiness. But...I sit alone in the house because nobody comes to me there" she'd comment, and then realize something in her own words. "But. I don't invite anyone there either or come to see them either. I should...probably do that. Doctor Acula says its a two way thing"

Anis' enlightened commentary to herself snapped back into really as Calypso asked for her name.
"Err...Anis. Anis Kabal. I, don't think you've said your name either at all"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 4:42 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly gave the woman a somber gaze as she mentioned that despite those who saw her outside's actions, nobody really came by to see her at home. Well that.. Was just awful. Did she really have nobody, apart from doctors and the occasional sympathetic spectator? She hmmed and hummed for a second, before being taken a little aback as the now named Anis Kabal asked for her name,

"..Calypso Vael, I said so before.. But that's okay."

She would pat the blonde woman on the head, smiling, "Though me coming on in to the City of Lights may be a bit... Weird, right now... But, if I ever get the opportunity, i'd love to visit you, if at least to keep you company."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 8:50 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Anis smiled and nodded, though the way she looked at Calypso was a look perfected over a thousand times.

"It's ok, I understand" was a line delivered over a thousand times. "I should be getting back now, they might be looking for me, thank you for the day out it was nice" she would then turn from Calypso and start to head back into town. Her movement was a little stiff, a little janky, and the smile was plastered and unmoving. Far from real, just something forced onto her face to avoid making the other person feel bad when they brought out whatever reason they had to not visit her. When they made a reason at all.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 25, 2021 8:28 am
Calypso Vael

Calypso's gaze remained on the woman, her expression growing both worried but a bit stern as she heard the woman's responses. Despite her feeble attempts, it didn't take empathic connections to tell how she actually felt. As Anis turned to walk away, looking akin to a plastic toy as she walked away, she frowned,

"Hey."

Her voice was stern and somewhat demanding of the blonde's attention, the tone of her voice obviously calling for her to stop. Whether or not she did, the demon would swiftly approach the woman,

"Hey!"

She placed a strong hand on her shoulder, not to hurt her, but to ensure her attention was grabbed and to communicate just how set the demon was in doing so, soon holding the blonde by her shoulders as her powerful, yet compassionate gaze stared deep into her soul,

"Listen. I don't abandon people, especially not friends, especially not friends in need."

She spoke carefully yet quietly, a stern tone that pushed for attention as she would continue,

"You need a friend, yeah? Well, we can be friends. I'd like to be, at least."

Her eyes shut for a moment as she would continue, "I'm not trying to blow you off. Genuinely, if I could right now, I would, but it's a little.. Tricky, right now. But the moment I do, i'll set up to find you again, and we can keep each other company, maybe do something fun together. I don't know, something."

She would then show a pinky, not breaking her gaze, as she smiled softly, "I promise - we will see each other again."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 25, 2021 8:49 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"It's ok" Anis replied, having glazed over eyes as Calypso approached her and turned her around. "It's fine. I am used to people having other things to do, you don't need to makkkkkkk" Anis would then collapse mid-sentence, going complete limp fish. The way the Blut receded from her skin implied that the reason she was collapsing was exhaustion, that her Blut had forced her past the point she could handle and passing out was a totally normal response to that.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 am
Calypso Vael

"No, it's not okay!"

Calypso couldn't help but snap, her voice having suddenly hitched in pitch with her heightened, insistent emotion. How deep did this shit run? Did almost everyone she came across give up on her, or not even try in the first place?! For how long did she go without an actual, meaningful relationship? It made her heart ache from the tragedy of it, but it didn't distract her from the woman's words, and soon after fainting.

"Shit!" She spat out a sharp curse as she wrapped her arms around her torso properly to prevent her from falling to the earth, a heavy sigh of relief leaving her lips, "..Phew."

The power that was forcefully flowing through her had receded - she probably overexerted herself. What a dangerous power to have in someone so lacking in control..

Well, she definitely couldn't leave her alone now... Gods, she was about to walk off, would she have just dropped unconscious the second she went out of sight? Didn't she realize how exhausted she was feeling? That could've been dangerous if the demon didn't have half a mind to stay and insist - the woods had hollows and from what she knew, Quincies and wild, hungry Hollows with no regard for the fact that they were particularly harmful to the aforementioned humans were not a great mix.

Okay.. Probably a bad idea to move her anywhere far away. Can't take her to a doctor, i'd definitely get noticed in Karakura... Looks like I'll just have to make here a bit more comfortable til she wakes up..

---

Upon awakening, Anis would find herself on a rather old, yet surprisingly clean mattress, clearly a twin bed in size, however she was surrounded by dark, warm, sweet-smelling fur that had small sparkles like stars, looking almost as if a chunk of the night sky had come down to give her comfort. Calypso had just wished for a bed for the woman to lie down on, and changed her figure to that of a beast, canine in nature and shape yet very reminiscent of a dragon all at the same time, clearly to give a clear intimidation factor to anything that may come by to disturb them, doing her best to obscure the smaller, unconscious woman from easy sight with remarkably thick, soft fur.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:38 pm

God's Heartbreak

Anis(?)

Waking up on a mattress was the worst idea. It made the already mentally unsound Anis start questioning the validity of everything that had happened. If Calypso had taken a moment to make her a nice bed of leaves, or even just put her comfortably on the ground, it might have been a totally different story. But matresses belonged in the bedroom, and she was not in the bedroom right now, so her fragile mind just collapsed in on itself. She started hyperventaling as her brain rapidly spiralled into questioning itself if anything was real anymore, and very quickly she found herself in a nice horrible state of mind.

Though Calypso had her share of stellar-sized emotions from Mana and Ulv, she'd probably never have perceived the gaping maw that sat in front of her now. There was nothing, not a single flicker in the ever-present void. It wasn't even cold, it just wasn't even there in the first place.

"Hmm. A shame" the pale woman muttered for a moment before getting up. There was, predictably, no reaction to the dragon creature that was curled around her. "If you really do care, then don't make excuses. She's had excuses enough to last her life time. She doesn't even see reason anymore, she just accepts the excuse and moves on.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum