Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life Left_bar_bleue0/0The simple life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The simple life Empty The simple life

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Warm. Nice and warm. And dry. And sunny. For her tastes, Julia had seen enough rain for the rest of her days. She was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to avoid rain, but one could hope…

Anyway, it was a nice day and the city finally had returned to normal. People in the streets were bustling about and Julia was amongst them. She was strolling down a lively shopping street, eating some ice cream and looking at the showcases. She was wearing a black pleated miniskirt, kneesocks, cute shoes and a sleeveless band shirt. Her blonde hair was bound in a high ponytail and shone bright in the sun. On her left inner wrist her quincy cross could be spotted...of course someone would have to know it to make sense of it.

She was looking for something that would compliment her outfit and maybe she just spotted what she was looking for. A bright colorful zipper, sleeveless, but with a hood that… ...it had cat ears!!!

'ohmygod, that is so cute' she thought and her eyes lit up. She stepped closer but then saw the face of the store clerk and his gaze towards the waffle cone in her hand. Yeah, right, those guys weren't too fond of kids with ice in their hands going near their clothes.

So she stood there, eyeing the cute Zipper and consuming her ice cream, all while trying her best not to think too much about what had happened here not too long ago. The water in the streets, humans fleeing, buildings collapsing. If one would observe the people carefully, they could spot the local populace that had survived and returned. They were the ones whose smiles were a bit too wide, the behaviour a bit too careless. They all celebrated being still alive, but the shock sat deep. It would be quite a while until everything really would go back to normal.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The simple life Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The simple life Empty Re: The simple life

Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:19 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The simple life 6EdIfMt

A woman in the Vandenreich uniform came shuffling quickly down the road. As if she was trying to move as fast as possible while keeping her gait to what one could call walking. Of course, too much focus on her feet and not enough focus on who was in front of her saw her walking clean into the woman additionally not really paying attention to her surroundings as she looked at the cute clothes in front of her. Anis would subsequently crash into the woman with a very, very hard body, splattering the ice cream all over the front of her uniform.

The woman looked nice enough. Well kept hair, a comely body, though she had strange eyes, like they weren't really seeing anything she was looking at...That and the glowing blue reishi veins on her face that crawled up from her neck and vanished into her hairline, even covering her eyes.
"Ohh. Sorry. I was not looking where I was going...."

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Cold...cold, wet and sticky. Julia looked down and saw that her ice cream was smeared all over the front of her shirt. Normally seeing boobies with ice cream on them would have been a source for many jokes. Only this time it were her own and she was not really amused.

Only now she turned her head and looked at the person that had bumped into her. She had already opened her mouth to complain about her ice cream, her shirt and the intensity of the collision, when she realised several things at once. The woman standing before her was as tall (or short) as she was, also blonde and slender. That wasn’t something that would have caused Jules to hold back on a snippy comment. No, but there was more that the two of them had in common: The blonde woman before her was a Quincy, just like her. She not only had the uniform, but also the blue veins on her skin, that indicated activated Blut.

Julia closed her mouth and swallowed. That would explain why a simple collision like this was so painful and why she had felt like a rock had bumped into her. But why would she walk around here, in the city, in full uniform, with activated Blut? Was it a coincidence that she was here?

‘Okay, stay calm, Jules.’ she thought. ‘There are a lot of your kind. Doesn’t need to be one that’s connected to my folks. But...yeah...better safe than sorry, play dumb. Just glad I’m not in the habit of wearing any of my Quincy stuff.’

Loud she said: “Ah...it’s okay. But...hey, you look kinda funny, you’re okay?”

Julia looked down and saw that the Jacket of the other’s uniform was also covered in ice cream. On top of everything Julia just realised that some of the melted ice cream had begun to seep through her shirt and a few drops were running down between her breasts. It was a particular unpleasant feeling.

“Come with me.” she said and gestured for the woman to follow her into the small shop. She asked the owner for some tissues and began cleaning the ice cream from the others uniform.

“By the way, my name’s Julia. Call me Jules, if you want. Ah, I’m afraid it’s gonna leave a stain.”

She finished with the others frontside and tried her own, but it was even more hopeless. Most of the ice cream had melted and her shirt was soaked. She wore nothing underneath, except a bra, so she couldn’t just take it off. Or could she. She turned towards the shop owner.

“‘scuse me, I’d like to buy that cute zipper. Would you bring it to the changing room? Thank you.”

A minute later, Julia was wearing the colorful sleeveless zipper, her dirty shirt in a plastic bag. She had tried to clean herself up as good as she could, but her skin still felt sticky and there was a stain on her bra, which annoyed her more than she was ready to admit. However, the new zipper felt really nice and comfy. And it looked even cuter on her, than it did on the rack. She reached up with her hands and put the hood with the cat ears up. Ultra cute!

“So...who were you again? And can I do anything for you?”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The simple life Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:32 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Well this was interesting. Anis had no idea what was going on, but the woman was a whirlwind of activity. Speaking, dragging her inside, starting to clean up with some tissues she got, then buying a new outfit and putting it on and then...Anis just stood there staring like she was trying to understand what was going on. The woman didn't take any sex so clearly she didn't want any of that. Didn't even ask, what the hell was it with people? She was beginning to think that it wasn't actually a normal thing to just have some casual sex on your way to work.

"Errrrrr" she'd stare some more like she was just totally, not even there anymore. "Aaaaaaaaaaanis. Nooooo? I have no idea what is going on what is going on and where am I even I totally lost track like five minutes ago"

As if making up for her earlier sloth, Anis started to speak in a rapid fire manner, highlighting that she really was not with anyone important. Or, so good at her job she was great at pretending, who knew.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:32 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Oooookay...this one was a bit odd. She seemed partially disconnected from her surroundings. Lost track about five minutes ago. Jules’ right eyebrow rose a few millimeters. A Quincy that had no idea what was going on, running around with permanently turned on Blut. Julia wondered if she should be worried or amused. In any case, it probably would be in Julia’s best interest, to just bolt and leave this Anis-woman high and dry. But then again, she was one of her people and seemed to be in need of help…

‘Ich werd’ das bereuen.*’ went through Julia’s head.

“Well…” she said slowly. “You are in Downtown Karakura, you just bumped into me and spread my ice cream all over the two of us. I tried to clean us up and failed miserably and because I had nothing under that shirt of mine, I had to buy this sweater and here we are.”

She paused for a moment, then added:

“And you look like you hit your head once or twice, with those unseeing eyes of yours. And you have those blue lines all over your face like someone attacked you with a marker in your sleep.”

Julia laughed a bit too nervously and looked around while she spoke. The store owner eyed the two women with a distrustful expression on his face.

“Maybe we should go. Anywhere you wanted to go...you know, five minutes ago?”

[*’I’m gonna regret this.’]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:25 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The simple life 6EdIfMt

"Ohh, my head has been hit hundreds of times. But, the Blut doesn't interfere with my ability to see, so don't worry on that front" Anis exclaimed, giving her a grin. "Though, you should have mentioned that earlier, i'd have given you my jacket. And my shirt if you need it. The Blut makes it really hard for me to get cold and when I pass out I won't really mind what I am or am not wearing"

She then scratched her head, the gloves definitely Sanrei Gloves if Julia could tell them by sight.
"And I meant more immediately, where. I know it's Karakura, and I know I bumped into you. It's everything after that. You sort of dragged me about a lot and it's hard to keep up with rapid moving things like that" she'd further explain, looking up and nodding softly.

"We can go. To. A. Ice cream.....place. Yea?" she offered, her tone slow and deliberating as if she had no idea where she was actually going and was making it up on the spot. Which, she was.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:44 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Julia’s right eyebrow rose a bit further, if that was even possible. It seemed as if Anis took a lot of things quite literally. Jules’ didn’t want to suggest Anis really was physically blind.
What was interesting, though, was the confirmation that the lines on her face that did look like Blut, actually were Blut. Julia was curious as to why someone would walk around with a permanently turned on Blut, even without any danger. Was it some special ability of hers, was she paranoid, was she lacking control? In any case, it used Reishi, and human bodies, even those of Quincy, didn’t have infinite amounts of it. Hell, even spirit bodies didn’t have that, although Jules wasn’t completely sure about that. Why was Anis putting this strain on her without the need. Yes, Julia was curious, but dared not to ask. Up until it didn’t seem like Anis had realised the girl she was talking to was a fellow Quincy. Or at least she didn’t show it.

Concentrating on the conversation, Julia returned the grin.

“Nah, don’t worry about that. I wanted to buy this zipper anyway. Super cute, innit? Besides, I’m not one for uniforms and stuff. Not my style. So...you don’t get cold? Got hot blood, eh?”

Julia instantly realised how abysmally bad that joke had been and that she maybe overdid it a bit with playing dumb. Better change the subject quickly and away from Blut.

“You say ‘when you pass out’, not ‘if’...does that happen to you a lot?”

Oh boy, what a strange woman that was. Another point that made Julia feel uncomfortable to just leave. When she saw the glove on Anis’ hand she could barely avoid sucking in air in surprise. She hadn’t actually seen a Sanrei Glove in real life before, only pictures, but it wasn’t very hard to connect the dots, now that she had confirmed Anis was indeed a quincy.

“You know...erh...we just met outside this store. Right there.”

Julia pointed to the sidewalk just outside the door. People were walking past.

“Well, if you want some ice cream, sure. I had mine, I’m good. But you were headed somewhere, when you bumped into me, weren’t you? I..ah...I don’t want you to get into trouble just because of me. You know, if you have to be somewhere. I’m just shopping, so don’t worry about me, yeah?”

Now it was Julia’s turn to scratch her head with her left arm. She was still oblivious to the tattoo of the quincy cross she had there, on the inside of her wrist. Or better: She was oblivious to the fact that Anis belonged to the group of people that recognized it to be more than a fashion statement.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:28 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The simple life 6EdIfMt

"Not quite so much hot blood. I just don't feel things much anymore. But yes, when. I can't turn my Blut off when it turns on, so all that I can do is pass out when I can no longer handle the strain of keeping it up" Anis seemed rather, strangely honest towards the woman, though didn't seem to care at all. So used to it it was just a part of her now.

And then the topic changed, which was fine, so she'd just nod softly.
"You've had half your ice cream. The other half went over you. So we can both go get ice cream, and have half each. It makes sense, no?" she'd ask.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:05 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life 6EdIfMt

It was really weird. The other woman talked to her as if they knew each other for years, and not only about ten minutes.
After Anis suggested to get another ice and share it, because half of hers was smeared over Anis’ uniform and her shirt, she opened her mouth to decline, but then closed it again. She thought for a moment.

“Actually...that does make sense.” she said. “You’re right, let’s go.”

They left the shop and while they were walking Jules tried to decide whether she could trust the woman or not. On the one hand, she was a potential thread that could rat her out to her parents. On the other hand, as far as she knew, they still lived in Germany, literally on the other side of the world. It was a stretch, but then again...was it really?

“Why can’t you...eh...turn that Blu..ood of yours off?” Julia said. She’d nearly used the german word ‘Blut’, but changed it at the last moment. Until now Anis hadn’t made any comment on whether she recognised Julia or not, and until she did, she decided to just continue playing dumb. She just wanted to have a nice life and not really anything to do with anything from the Quincy community, least of all the Vandenreich. It couldn’t be avoided to reveal her powers from time to time. However, after getting drilled to be nothing but a good Quincy, she just wanted to be a human for a change. Preferably one dressed in cute clothes, that listened to good music, ate good food and got drunk every now and then.

“Can’t you do something about that? I mean, it sounds pretty annoying...not feeling anything, falling unconscious on a regular basis. Isn’t there some doctor that can do something about that?”

Interestingly, that had actually been an honest question. Jules had never before met a Quincy that had no control over whether his Blut activated or not and wasn’t able to turn it off. Quincy’s that weren’t able to turn it on, yes, that was pretty common, especially amongst those that weren’t reinblütig. But never the opposite.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:42 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The simple life 6EdIfMt

Stepping out and walking down the road, Anis had a big grin on her face. She had a new friend, and it was great~!

"Blut. Though, honestly, Blood is the english way of saying it. I dunno, people use the native tongue for stuff like this rather than their tongue regardless...Still, it's sending reishi energy through your veins to do something really cool with it. The problem with me is I was born with a lot of power, and slated for good shit by my family. They..." she'd close her eyes and shake her head. It was too much right now.

"Basically I've too much power, so I can't control it. So when it activates, I can't turn it off. Dr Acula is helping me with all the stuff, but until now, it's not turning off really" she'd shrug gently. "So I get ice cream and make friends"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum