Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Church Of Melancholy [Saiko/WW4 Event] [Milan, Italy]
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by THEFROST

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm by Mikasas

» Lillian's FC Dump thing
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:40 pm by Lillian

» Celeste Eldoris [Iramasha App]
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm by Lillian

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 am by Ame no ko

» Business as usual
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:16 am by Ame no ko

» Bonds (Shihoin Ceremony Thread)
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 10:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gurien Iramasha
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Broken, Bloody Despair.
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 am by Zigismund

Top posters
THEFROST
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_vote_lcapHanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_voting_barHanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_vote_lcapHanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_voting_barHanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2744 registered users
The newest registered user is Nantaro Aru

Our users have posted a total of 135652 messages in 20345 subjects

Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Starter Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1   Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Hanako Yamada
» Alias: Hana
» Age: approx. 80 - 85, appears around 25 - 30
» Gender: female

» Association: Gotei - 1st Division, Realm Enforcement (General Member), Kenpachi Foundation, Soul Society

» Appearance Written: Hanako does stand out a little bit. She is really tall for a woman, standing at 1.92 m, and visibly well trained. She's not a bodybuilder, still looking very feminine, but you see the muscle strands on der arms and shoulders move under the skin. She also does have a light six pack, for example and her thighs give you the distinct impression that she could crack melons or, alternatively, skulls with them.
Her hair is originally black, but dyed in a dark red. It's a little longer than her shoulders but she likes to wear it in two tight braids, braided down the back of her head and a little to the sides, so they may lay on her shoulders.
As if her slightly intimidating physique wasn't enough, nature has given her two bright and clear eyes that have the color of fresh ice and spread about as much warmth (usually).
On top of that there are a few, quite cute freckles on her cheeks that don't seem to be natural on the usually stern face Hanako wears, but there they are.

Hanako doesn't wear any jewelry and almost no makeup, except a little bit for the eyes. Her shihakusho is standard, except that she wears it sleeveless.

If she's not in uniform she will choose something sporty, most of the time. A pair of tight sport pants (long or short, depending on weather), a crop top, light shoes and fingerless gloves.

» Appearance Image:
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Hana-f10

I. Personality

» Personality: Hana carries a lot of frustration and anger inside her, mainly because of an injury that led to a memory loss of most of her life prior (see story). This results in a typical defense mechanism:
The outer shell is that of a badass. Hana pretends to be cold and distant, sometimes she is even outright rude, pushing people away. Although never disobedient towards superiors, she is described by fellow shinigami as 'difficult to work with'. When cornered she tends to lash out.
The inner core however is that of a deeply insecure and frustrated girl. She basically knows nothing about herself prior to a certain moment, where she comes from or even why she can't remember. Whatever she tries, nothing worked so far. This frustrates her. More so, it frightens her. And because of that insecurity and fear she has developed a lot of anger. Mainly focused on herself, simply because she doesn't know who or what else could be responsible for her memory loss. However, since this is a coping mechanism this inner anger tends to get out and is used as a shield, so no one could see her true feelings and maybe discover what she thinks of as a weakness.
Her intense physical training is, by the way, also in part for coping with the frustration, anger and insecurity.

Although she would never admit it she is in desperate need of someone she could open up to and finally start to process and accept what happened to her. Not someone with the professional distance of a shrink, since that hasn't worked out so far (and Hana has seen quite a few of these over the years).

I. History

» History:
Spoiler:

Her earliest, conscious memories are her awakening in a hospital room. Somehow she had managed to wander all the way to one of the gates to Seireitei, despite her severe injuries, where she collapsed. With a little research it was found out that she wandered from one of the outer districts, a fact that proved to the shinigami her strength and potential. Apart from multiple bruises and lacerations the girl had suffered a heavy blow to the head and her right arm was literally hanging by a thread. The arm couldn't be saved and had to be replaced by a cybernetic prosthetic. With artificial skin it now looks just like the original arm.
The head wound was a completely different story. It was really touch and go for a while and chances were fifty-fifty at best. But the young woman managed to pull through. Only that, when she finally opened her eyes again, she couldn't remember what had happened, where she came from or who she was.

Since none of the people she met in Seireitei had ever visited her special corner of Rukongai, and since, to her knowledge, no one else from there had survived, there wasn't much hope to get any information about her past. It was expected that her memories would return someday (they did not).

So what should be done with the young woman? She still could walk, eat, speak, but didn't even remember her own name. Since the potential was already there, in her, she was offered a place at the shinigami academy. She had nowhere else to go, so she accepted without much hesitation. This was also the time when she adopted the name of Hanako Yamada (the japanese equivalent of Jane Smith).

On the academy Hanako always felt alone. Isolated. Everyone else had a past. Had a real name. She had nothing. She had to make a new identity for herself. And it felt like it was written on her face, like everyone knew she was just an empty shell. So she hardened her shell in her belief that she had to protect herself.
Along with that she also began hardening her body. Physical training, to the point of complete exhaustion, was a wonderful way to keep the mind from wandering.

Wenn all the other students from the academy went home or for a drink with friends, Hanako stayed and pushed herself to do more, to work out harder. She trained her muscles with weights, ran parcours for endurance and even took lessons in ballet to become more flexible. She also took lessons in an additional martial art, an ancient art called Aikido. Every evening she could be seen running, practicing katas or fighting against training dummies with her sword. Sometimes until she was so exhausted that she literally crawled into her bed and fell into a coma-like sleep.

With time, nearing graduation, she connected a little bit more with the other students. However, she never fully opened up to anyone, never letting anyone too close. Maybe a friendly conversation in the hallway, a shared meal or a sparring match, but it all stayed superficial. Even when she was involved in missions with others, she was the rather quiet one, the ice queen, although she was never really shy.
Her skills were recognized and valued by most people who knew her, but a real friendship to someone else never really bloomed. How could it? Hana simply didn't know how to approach someone. She was much too insecure, deep down, to try and risk it. So she observed the others, building friendships and enjoying life, while she tried to numb the chaos inside her with another sword kata.

Even the academy had to come to an end. Hanako graduated in the top third of her class. Obviously her grades in everything physical were excellent. Her theoretical grades were good, but not outstanding. Kido was a bit of a problem. She managed to meet the minimum requirements to pass, but was never able to go beyond that. It was like something was blocking her efforts, throwing rocks in her ways. Due to her known psychological problems Hanako had a very hard time concentrating and focusing her energy. She had lots of it and she could use it to fight, but to control it enough for something intricate like a kido spell was almost unachievable. It required lots of hard work and she still almost failed her final exam because of it.
Hanako's skills with her sword were again excellent. The Asauchi she carried seemed to be a part of her body. But there was a problem: it was still an Asauchi. Many of her fellow graduates managed to achieve shikai a relatively short time after they left the academy. A few even learned the name of their zanpakutos while still at the academy. Hana still had a simple katana. No name. No release. No abilities. It was just steel. What Hana didn't know was that the whispering voices she heard since she had been a child were her zanpakuto trying to get through to her. But first she had been too young to understand, then there was too much chaos and anger in her mind. By the time she graduated from the academy she sometimes really didn't hear the whispering anymore, let alone make out the words or understand a name.

So there she was, out in the harsh reality of the seireitei, a full fledged shinigami, with duties to perform and a purpose to her life. At least now she had reached her first goal. Her only goal to this date. She had a future.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: -

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: Due to her intense training, she is very proficient with the sword. However, she is, at the moment, still not able so release her Zanpakuto, so all powers and abilities related to that are unaffected by her training for now.

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: -

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: -

» Inner World: -

» Zanpakutô Appearance: The sealed sword is a standard katana. It's design is very simple: the tsuba is only a slightly oval disk with four oval holes in it, made from wrought iron. So is the kashira. Fuchi, seppa and habaki are made from copper, but it has a dull and a little bit used look to it. The grip is wrapped with a tsuka-ito that has almost the same dark red color as Hanako's hair, bit it also looks old. The saya isn't even lacquered in any color. It's just plain, dark wood with a clear coat over it. Nowhere is any decoration, ornamentation or even a scratched-in rune to be found, even the menuki under the tsukamaki are missing. It is just plain material, doing what it is supposed to, but nothing more, maybe even a bit worn down.
With the exception of the blade. The steel of the blade shines clear and bright like a crisp winter morning. There is not a single flaw in the blade, the edge is hard and sharp and a beautiful bo-hi and hamon can be seen.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: -

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: -

» Shikai Release Action: -

» Shikai Appearance: -

» Shikai Abilities: -

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: -

» Bankai Release Action: -

» Bankai Appearance: -

» Bankai Abilities: -

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: -

» Shikokai Release Action: -

» Shikokai Appearance: -

» Shikokai Abilities: -

I. Skill Sheet

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Tier: 5-1
Hazard Rating: F

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:
The rain was pouring down as if it wanted to drown out the whole world. Not only this one but every world in existence. She could see how her bare feet sunk into the soaked ground a bit, before they were released again with an undignified sound, when she did another step. Step after step. She concentrated on each step. It was alle she concentrated on. One step. One step. One step.

Suddenly something stopped her. She looked up. It wasn't something, it was someone. A man was standing before her. His face seemed filled with horror.

"Oh my...girl, what happened to you?"

She looked at him. What did he mean?

"You're injured…"

She looked down at her body, at her arm. He was right. She really was injured. There was blood everywhere. Some of it dried. Even with the rain. It didn't hurt. It must have, but now it didn't. The man yelled something over her shoulder. She couldn't make it out. Her senses kept fading in and out.

"Who are you? Where are you from?"

Another question from the man. She didn't understand. It was the first time that she thought about that, right now. Thinking was hard, she realised. She had been wandering through darkness all the time. And it crept up to her, to consume her.

"I...I don't know. I think I...might...need...help."
With a slight look of astonishment she finally collapsed. The world shifted as she fell. Everything moved so slowly. A warm darkness surrounded her. She welcomed it. She hadn't even hit the ground when the last embers of her past vanished into the void.

END OF THE POST

Last edited by Ame no ko on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1   Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 11:39 am

[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Hazard Rankings
  • [b]Power: F
  • Influence: F
  • Resources: F

Comments/Notes: I like it. it's got a lot similar with my original OC, personality and history-wise. It will be fun to interact with her.
Tier: 5-1
Hazard Rating: F [/mod]
Back to top Go down

Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 5-1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Shinigami-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD