Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Hanako's Timeline I_vote_lcapHanako's Timeline I_voting_barHanako's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hanako's Timeline I_vote_lcapHanako's Timeline I_voting_barHanako's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2774 registered users
The newest registered user is Bureiku Okami

Our users have posted a total of 137738 messages in 20579 subjects

Hanako's Timeline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Timeline Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's Timeline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanako's Timeline Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hanako's Timeline   Hanako's Timeline EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:18 am

= Completed =

The New Captain's Summons c
[After graduating from the Academy, Hana participates in what first seems like a harmless tryout for new recruits, in the form of a test of various skills. But the Captain of the 4th Division has his own ideas how to perform these tests and soon things aren't as harmless anymore.]

Business as usual c
[After being accepted into the 1st Division, Hanako sets out on her first mission. What begins as a routine patrol of the Outer Rukongai soon takes a turn for the worse, when her partner vanishes and she is attacked by a bunch of Hollows. But in the end, the trip seemed to be only an illusion.]

A Day at the Dojo c
[What began as a normal day of training and exercise for Hanako turned into a sparring and ended with an emotional storm and the winning of a friend.]

If that thou hast the gift of strength... c
[When she attended the tryouts for the 4th, Hanako witnessed the incredible power of Ulv Auber. So naturally, she sought her out and asked her for help in getting stronger. Things took an unexpected turn and Hanako learned the basics of a new technique and a lesson for life.]

Last edited by Ame no ko on Tue May 12, 2020 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Timeline Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's Timeline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanako's Timeline Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hanako's Timeline   Hanako's Timeline EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:26 am

Back to top Go down

Hanako's Timeline
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Extra Character Information :: Character Timelines-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD