Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» It's a terrible life
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyToday at 9:24 am by Siegharty

» 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyToday at 8:17 am by Ame no ko

» The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD]
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Hastur

» Vegas died and so did my heart(Thara)
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Beyond the Rapids
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

» New New Year, Newer Burst!
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by MorpheusDavol

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 5:19 am by Ame no ko

» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 2:24 am by Shizuo

» Momo Hinamori [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by Shizuo

» Creepy Trails
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_vote_lcapHurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_voting_barHurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_vote_lcapHurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_voting_barHurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2802 registered users
The newest registered user is realJFK

Our users have posted a total of 138630 messages in 20694 subjects

Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)   Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:45 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) 6EdIfMt

To a human who lived his or her life on earth, time was something of significant focus. If they lacked supernatural abilities and the extended lifespan that came with it, an entire century is likely all they could hope to achieve. To worsen the matter, they had to maintain a great body of health to even reach the threshold of one-hundred years.

Cancer, high blood pressure, sexually-transmitted diseases - various diseases and viruses that could eliminate the likelihood of a long life in an instant. To be here by today, and cut down by tomorrow. By now, need one even mention the difficulty of living in a universe where hollows and soul reapers fought? Demons and Angels?

Life no longer seemed normal anymore. Four-hundred years ago, everything was different. The scale was balanced and if supernatural beings existed, they hardly interfered with the status quo of earth. Now, the scale had tipped over and humans had to deal with the consequences.

To the graceful woman sitting within the office of the first division, overlooking the soul cycle and bringing in humans who died from the aforementioned causes, she could only express humility and gratitude towards how her fortunes had changed in but a year. Once a prisoner, she once believed she deserved execution for her horrific crimes.

Freedom, no... life itself meant so much more to her now. To honor the noble hero who once believed she had the potential to be saved and to honor the woman with a fierce heart who had released her from the maggot's nest, to honor the stalwart of a woman who reunited her with her sister so that they could mend their relationship - she would continue to enjoy the gifts of life, to remain grateful for all the work they had done. And today.. she would celebrate.

And so, she made a request. She had called for a few members of the first division to employ their decorating prowess and renovate her room(which also doubled as her office and workplace) into one where a celebration could be hosted. Her room was large enough that such a feat was a realistic idea. Why let all this empty space go to waste? Tables filled the room, paintings of the finest shinigami who ever fought within the Gotei adorned the walls. The entire setting was beautiful in its simplicity, maintaining enough grace to fill one with awe but not overpoweringly so.

The finest meals one's pallet could ask for were being prepared by both her sister and herself. Hime knew it may have been somewhat foolish to prepare so much - especially so in the event that those she had sent letters to, decided to turn down her invite.. but by now, even if that was the case, it was a trivial notion that hardly shattered her will. After all, it was a celebration of life - of being alive.

Letters and invites had been sent out to those she had befriended residing on earth and the shinigami she had cultivated fine friendships within the soul society.

Specific Invitation Letter: Hanako Yamada

Specific Invitation Letter: Ulv Auber

Specific Invitation Letter: Elyss Kishimoto

Specific Invitation Letter: Saiko Mori

Specific Invitation Letter: Arkin

General Invitations: Those who wished to attend

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)   Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:51 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hmm… What manner of festivity is this? A letter brought to her by an exasperated Shinigami left the young redhead’s mind bewildered. Doubtful of whether her duties allowed for such a break, the choice of attending or not had filled her mind and left her dreadful for quite some time. However, she’s here, standing before the door of Hime’s room? office? That picky detail doesn’t matter.

She knocks, and then, she walks in. As graceful as a swan, isn’t she? Bleak onyx eyes move here and there without a word, taking in the environment set before her. Painting, tables, food, and a woman all alone admiring her own work. Ah, this is rather festive. Elyss’ lack of emotion doesn’t help brighten the mood. Though, in her own way, she’d flash a small grin. It’s not a happy emotion, but one filled with disdain and annoyance.

“Seems I’m the first to arrive or maybe I’m the only one invited.”

She wishes she wasn’t the first one here. Her mood is far from festive which begs an explanation on why she’d even show up. However, she felt it her responsibility to drop by at least to show that she did somewhat appreciate the offer. She had expected more to be going on however, but it seems the bonds shared by everyone aren't quite enough to warrant they take a break from their daily routine just yet. Everyone around her seemed far more inclined to taking it easy than her. To put it simple, her being the first one here is bizarre in her head. She’s not even dressed for the part, clad in her simple uniform, her hair undone and tangled with bags under her sorrowful eyes.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Veteran Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)   Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:45 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open) 6EdIfMt

With surprise she had received the letter. An invitation to a gathering, a celebration. She had never been invited to such an event.

Her first reflex would have been to turn down the invitation. And the thought really crossed her mind. She still wasn’t a very social person, although she had befriended a few individuals. But a gathering of an unknown number of people...she wouldn’t know how to act.

On the other hand, she wasn’t the same woman she had been a year ago. So much has happened. Maybe she should just accept, go there and see where it leads. Hanako weighed her careful steps out of her self chosen isolation, her few friends, her newfound interest in good, healthy and self prepared food. She decided to accept.

Immediately the next question appeared in her mind. What should she wear? The invitation didn’t say anything about formal wear, so that was one thing. Though she seldom wore it, Hanako did indeed own a formal kimono, but her hips and her bust meant that she always had to stuff her waist and bind her breasts, which was not too comfortable and hot. On the other hand...she had always liked a kimono.

But no, that would probably be a bit much. She got up and opened her wardrobe. Aside from sports wear and the kimono there was nothing much in there...aside from a dress. It was a plain dress she had received a while ago. She took it and held it up, thought about it for a while. It was maybe a bit too plain, even for Hanako's taste, to wear to such an occasion. But it gave her an idea.

Two hours later she came back home with a new purchase, quickly changed into it and then headed out.

When she arrived at Hime's office it wouldn't have surprised her, if Hime wouldn't recognize her. She, the ice queen, always on duty, always in her shihakusho...was wearing a light-colored, flowery dress. She went to a store and the clerk gave her a surprisingly good counsel. She took one look at her, grabbed one dress and handed it to Hanako. She had done some soul-searching if she really should buy it, but in the end it was the dress, she was wearing now.

It was a sleeveless, knee long dress. It was no use to try and conceal her muscular arms and shoulders, so the dress didn't try. On the contrary, the lines complemented it. The waist of the dress was of such make, that it accented her hips. The whole piece flowed so naturally along the lines of Hanako's body as if she had been born in it. Together with that came a matching jacket for outside.

Nevertheless Hanako couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable as she stood in Hime's doorway. No, that wasn't the right word. Unaccustomed was the better way to describe it. She felt as if she stood out more than even before and was terribly conscious of how tall she was.

"Good day, Hime." She said and smiled an insecure towards the woman whose lunch she had almost ruined one day. She looked into the room and saw that Elyss was also there and somehow she was happy to see her.
"I hope I'm not too late."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down

Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD