Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Sun May 09, 2021 4:03 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Header

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Wha- Are you a genius or something? How'd you read me like that? Wow. You're so smart for someone that doesn't dress himself properly."

Another sip down her mouth and her words became a lot less gentle, it was about the time when she'd start speaking her thoughts unfiltered. Then his next bet came in, a personal servant for a whole day? She'd never been a servant or anything like that. It'd probably be pretty bad if the Kasumioji heiress did that.

"Right. Well now I know your trick I won't lose. You said so yourself. Alright, I'll take that bet."

Eri gave him a smug triumphant grin, what a way to get a free butler for a day. What kind of embarrassing things could she make him do? She wasn't even thinking when she put out her next action. It was rock because she was gonna crush him.

ACADEMY BUTTERFLY | END POST

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Sun May 09, 2021 11:11 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

Doesn’t dress himself properly? Come on. He came out to chill, not be in a suit and tie. Jeez. Rich people. Now he wants to win just because she insulted him. Besides, he’s sure she’s never been someone’s maid or anything. He’s done his fair share of listening to people’s orders and crap in his past, so this is nothing. As she threw rock, he threw paper. Easy. She’s so easy to read. Of course, she would go rock after he beat her with scissors. She’s trying to smash, but he intercepted it with some good protection.

“And, that’s another victory. Any last words, Butterfly, or are you gonna flutter away now?”

Ah. He shouldn’t taunt her, but now that she sees that beating him is going to be hard, maybe she’s ready to throw in the towel. Besides, she did say she disliked hard things.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 12:27 am

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Huh! You're definitely cheating now, you said I was sure to win after you revealed your secret."

Now that was frustrating, she didn't want to play this game anymore and she had to be a maid for a day. That was basically like a whole day of being stuck in a dare and have to do what she was told. How frustrating!! Eri was a girl of her word though, she'd suck it up.

"You're just winning because I'm drunk we should've done best of three no five no ten! Now what's the other thing you want."

She wanted a prize. How come she lost?

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 12:38 am

Shiro | White and Grey

“Who said I didn’t have more than one secret? Where you perhaps under the impression that reality was what it seemed?”

His sly grin grew even more as he cornered her into an even worse situation. Now she has to be his maid for a day. That’s a lot more damning than just having to do one thing. What would Shiro even do with Eri as a maid? He doesn’t even know. It’s just funny that she’s throwing a little fit over it. However, he does feel a little bad about duping her.

“Alright. Alright. One more game then? Winner takes all. I won’t use any tricks. In fact, I’ll even close my eyes.”

He closed his eyes and held up his fist.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 12:44 am

KASUMIOJI ERI

She was skeptical as he explained how he was actually a genius mastermind and how she felt out of her playing field here. She should play games that are more fitting for her and less beneficial for him. That's how you win, rig it from the start. Eri did not expect him to challenge her again and she was feeling skeptical now. Questioning her reality in her intoxicated state.

"Fine but no tricks or else."

Eri's hand came up for one final go and she gave it another attempt. She did paper this time, he probably thought she'd do scissors to round it off didn't he? Well she didn't and now with closed eyes he'll have no idea how to win. Genius, right?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 12:50 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Well, since he simply picked what he expected her to play next, it’d make sense that he’d think she’d play scissors to round out her guesses. Obviously, she’s not going to do that. In fact, she’s probably going to go back to her reliable paper. However, because he actually felt bad for taking advantage of her while she was down, he just decided to throw out rock. One of his eyes would open, and he’d see that he lost. Now to sell it.

“Oh. Shit.” He muttered as he looked at his rock a closely, shaking his head. “Damn. Seems this’ pretty hard with your eyes closed. Guess you’re the winner.”

To congratulate her, her pressed his fist into her paper and used his other hand to ball her fingers around his own. “Paper beats rock.”

Well, seeing how nonchalant he is about it, if Eri is the skeptical type, it’d make sense if she thought he threw the match. However, Shiro is sure she’s not going to think that far ahead, especially with him holding her hand the way he is.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 1:02 am

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Hehe. I gotcha."

She was gleeful in her win and not a gracious winner either with how much she was giggling at him. Eri really got him good and unlike being a sore loser that would question any victory that wasn't her own. She was very content with the result, whether or not it was orchestrated wasn't something she cared about.

"So your my butler for a day now, right?"

Now what did she make him do? It could be anything right? She was reminded midway that her hand was currently wrapped around his own. Well, he wasn't a bad guy even if he looked a little rough around the edges.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 1:09 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Caught red-handed. What is he ever to do? Hopefully, Eri is a bit more graceful about her decisions now that she’s achieved victory. It’ll be a pain if she puts him through something taxing.

“Yep. Your butler. It doesn’t have to be today if you don’t want it to be, though. Ya still have that one free command as well. Might want to save the butler crap for when you’re a bit less intoxicated.”

Man. He’s giving her all the advice tonight. Guess his friends were right about him becoming a bit of a gentleman after a few drinks.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 3:41 am

KASUMIOJI ERI

"I do? Oh yeah. Well okay, I won't use it today. I'll use it when I can really use your help for something ehehe. Uh, what time is it?"

Eri was giggling and a little woozy. Not that she'd ever throw up, no way. She was too tough to do that. It was a bit of a struggle though when she tried to stand up and fell forward a little into him with lack of balance. All the seated positition to his sitting position getting was her chest in his face while she used him for balance.

"Oops. Hey, can you help me up? I don't want to pass out here."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 3:56 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Eh? What the fuck? She’s all up in his face! Well, not her, but her baggage was all up in his face! What does he grab? What does he do? With his fingers flexing, and his thoughts becoming a mess of temptation, he just did the first thing that came to his mind. That just happened to be to grab her by the waste and hoist her up, which proved easier than he thought it would have. Well, he does train, so it’s not like he’s weak, and it’s not like she’s heavy. Hell. He practically almost threw her up into the ceiling, but he just held her up and put her on her feet. His dignity is a bit wounded though, his pale cheeks colored after all of that.

“Sheesh. You’re lucky I’m not counting this as your one command.”/

He muttered as he got up himself, feeling the amount of drunk hitting him as he actually tried to move his body. Luckily, he doesn’t have class tomorrow. He can already tell he’s going to be a bit cranky in the morning. Anyway, though, he put his arm around her while placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Alright. One foot forward at a time, okay?”

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum