Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:05 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Header

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Nooo."

She whined the answer out while staring at him with a pout, of course she wasn't happy about the idea of being married off. Even if the Kasumioji were matriarchal, just because she got to wear the pants didn't mean she liked the idea of it anymore as a possibility.

He was surprisingly rational despite the fact that she thought he had to be as intoxicated as her. Though she was a bit smaller than him and he probably weighed more. Ugh, no fair.

"I guess you're right but like... who cares, you're right. Whatever. I don't care. It's not like you'll even talk to me after tonight."

It was too hard to think when she was drunk so the next best thing was to just let her temper get the better of her and try and burn the whole situation down. That's how it always was, she tried to cultivate something nice and when it stopped going her way then it could just burn into cinders or something. Not out of any malice or spite, just because she didn't know how to handle discourse.

ACADEMY BUTTERFLY | END POST

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:44 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“It’s not like we can’t talk anymore after tonight. You’d just have to fix your attitude a bit and not try to get me into bed anymore while drunk.”

He’s not hunting for new friends, but if she ends up becoming one, he’s not going to kick her to the curb. He won’t, however, let her bash him over his looks and stuff over and over. He’s thick skinned, but that kind of stuff will annoy him eventually. She seems the type to keep hammering that kind of stuff constantly. Eh… Spoiled too.

Folding his arms, he’d give her a tired look, like he’d rather she cut out all the downer talk. He can’t really help her with whatever’s going on. He’s not a Noble. He has no sway. All he can do is say what’s on his mind and hope it helps her.

“Really, now. My head is starting to hurt, and I need some water. I’m gonna head home and let you think to yourself for a bit. If you want, come find me after classes are over. I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

Yeah, they’d love to meet her. Now, he’s being a bit mean, but it’s funny.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:58 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Header

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Humph."

Eri made her dissatisfaction clear at the implications that she had a bit of an attitude. Who did he think he was anyway? Saying that she had an attitude of all people? Gah, he was so frustrating it just made her wanna throw something at him. Throw something she did when she grabbed one of her pillows and threw at him.

"I don't have an attitude."

She whined and rolled over, laying in her bed and not doing a lot of thinking that he encouraged her to do. Eri passed out and wasn't ready for the kind of hangover she'd get in the morning. At least she'd not forget all the important things he said right. Right? Maybe.

ACADEMY BUTTERFLY | END POST

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum