Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Wed May 12, 2021 5:06 am
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Twinkleheader

Twinkle Vanilla (Actually Inanna!)

"Hey V- Sparkle Cayenne, we should learn to do that don't you think?"

Nanna knew she should be more thoughtful and wary but she was too concerned with how cool that woman coming out of nowhere was. Then she wanted to join them, well that was okay. She was a bit old though wasn't she? No wait, adults were totally allowed to join, she was a grownup too despite what her looks implied. Totally an adult.

"Also a girl, right? Hey, do we allow boys?"

She gave it a really thoughtful amount of time to decide the fact, maybe magical boys could be allowed but they'd have to transform while looking the other way around because that'd be icky if boys looked at them while she transformed.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star | END POST

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LIST★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREAD★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"A Real Hero of goodness and peace, huh?" Hannah would ask, a slightly mournful tone as she walked over to the men and restrained them in Bakudo with a quick flick of her fingers before healing their wounds with Kaido. "I don't know if I quality for that these days" she continued, finishing up the healing so they wouldn't be at risk of any permanent damage.

"That I can say with confidence I am a woman, if you don't want to invite boys in. Boys can be kind of icky and single-tracked in their mindset" Hannah would shift off the mournful drear and be more upbeat and down with the kids, as they say.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 11:52 am
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 N4dDv0J

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Anyone can qualify for that if they want to!"

Vegas nodded confidently as she said that one, confidently enough that one might have even called her appearance faintly smug in its assuredness. After all, she wasn't exactly confident that she'd always been a super good hero either, but now she was, so it was fine.

"I'm not sure about boys though, we'll need to have a meeting about that one. I don't mind either way."

Her attentions were caught briefly by Hannah's rather impressive display of restraints and healing, though being the way she was, her focus shifted relatively quickly away from that.

"Anyway, I'm Sparkle Cayenne!"

END POST | SUGAR, SPICE, EVERYTHING NICE

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 12:06 pm

"No, they gotta meet the criteria."

Even if she definitely wasn't the image of peace and perfect magical girl. Nanna definitely viewed herself as such and therefore she was who cared what other people thought? She was right, never wrong. She had infinite wisdom and cool grownup knowledge or something like that. She was figuring it out but no one needed to know that. As far as other people should be concerned, she was just as much a grownup as other people.

"And I'm Twinkle Vanilla. My name's actually-- Wait, I can't tell you that. It's a secret hehe."

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LIST★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREAD★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 12:14 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would think for a moment at the idea that anyone could be a hero of goodness and peace. Was this a sign that she was too hard on herself, that she had to forgive herself for the actions in the Incursion? To return to her roots? Before finding an answer, she'd look outwards. Letting down the barrier so the police could come in, she'd return her slightly off-set gaze to the girls as they discussed if guys should be allowed or not. It was such a delight that your biggest problem was the gender of applicants. Enthusiasm was a lovely thing to have, even though Hannah's was rare these days.

"Sparkle Cayenne and Twinkle Vanilla, hmm? Interesting names. I guess if I was to join your group I would be-" she'd break off to ponder that for a few seconds, and then smile and give a content chuckle. "Glimmer Caramel, no?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 1:05 pm

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Yeah but you make up the criteria, N- Vanilla. What if a boy met all the criteria, huh?"

It wasn't what one might call a "pointed" question, but it was obvious Vegas didn't exactly hold the same orthodox views on magical girl status that Inanna did. Then again, maybe Inanna knew more about magical girls than she did. It was hard to say, actually. Hm... Well, that wasn't important right now.

"Glimmer Caramel, huh? Hm... I don't think Caramel's a spice, but I guess it's still a flavor. What do you think, Vanilla?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 1:11 pm

"Mmmmm."

She pouted at the solid argument Vegas made to her. How dare she outsmart her like that, best do what she could in this situation. The only thing she could do in this situation, buckle down and insist that she was right!

"Then they'd still be a boy!"

Got her real good there. Nanna was real proud of herself there, what could Vegas do to come back to such a solid argument that Nanna would insist that she wasn't going to lose now that she'd been challenged?

"Anyway, ummmm. Well, caramel is sugar right? Is sugar a spice? No wait, it can't be otherwise why would sugar, spice and everything nice be a thing. Sorry lady, you gotta think of another name since caramel isn't a spice."

If she had to change her old nickname to Twinkle Vanilla when she partnered with Vegas then this lady had to as well. Just because she looked bigger and tougher than them didn't mean she was going to give her a pass on this very important thing.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah gave a gentle laugh at the inspired retort from miss Twinkle. This would be a great place to be around, the kids and their high energy run arounds, while keeping cooler heads from Hannah. Though, there was an interesting new bit from the naming convention that made Hannah somewhat shocked.

"Spices? Hmm. I wouldn't expect to find Vanilla in a spice rack, nor in a tub of Herbs and Spices. But it is ultimately your group, so I will acquiesce to your claims. How about.." she'd think and then crack quite the evil grin as she thought up one.

"Glimmer Asafoetida?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 2:19 pm

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Vanilla's totally a spice! I even looked it up. Spices are dried plant parts. Herbs are the fresh parts. I guess we can let herbs in too, that'd be fine."

Vegas nodded rather sagely for having admitted she had to look this knowledge up, but then again, when you were 10 years old any amount of knowledge did tend to go to one's head. Tilting her head to one side at Hannah's suggestion, she thought about it for probably way longer than was necessary, considering she knew right away that she had no idea what that was.

"I dunno. Is that even a spice? How do you even spell that? It's kinda long for a name, too."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 2:27 pm

"Of course it's a spice Caynne, ugh. You'll figure these things out when you're older."

Nanna did not know what that was either, it sounded made up but this woman must know her things and she needed to make it sound like she was grownup and knew things. She sure felt really smug saying that, hopefully no one would ask her what it was. It must be a spice though.

"It's really long though, I agree. How about Glimmer Ginger or Cinnamon? That sounds really good, plus Cayenne your Mum makes those really nice gingerbread men and so ginger sounds really good. Can we ask her to make some when we get home?"

She really wanted some gingerbread now that she thought about it, all this talk of food and spices were making her hungry. Nanna started to think, could she trick this grownup into getting them food? She got really hungry after beating up bad guys and grownups always had money, except when they didn't.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum