Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"It seems miss Twinkle knows precisely how to spell it and what it is. So I shall leave her to tell you the specifics and humorous anacdotes attached to it" Hannah would reply, before the conversation added in the excellent gingerbread men that were cooked by Sparkle's mother. Hannah herself was a modest cook, her Kido only going so far in aiding her in the kitchen. So the idea of delightful gingerbread men was a nice one.

"Well, it would be quite the thing to all descend upon the woman and ask for sweets. But, there is no harm in asking, so if the menu is gingerbread men, then the attempt should be made. If they are as good as you say then I might even be inspired to take their name"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Wed May 12, 2021 4:35 pm
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 N4dDv0J

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Oh, mom does make super good gingerbread men, yeah. And they're super cute, we always have fun decorating. I'm sure she'd totally be okay to have you over and make some."

Whether or not she actually would be okay with it was another question entirely, but Vegas wasn't really one to think about things like that ahead of time. Mom wouldn't be mad about bringing a new friend home, right? Right.

"Well, we should probably get going. Things usually get kinda annoying when we stick around too long, people bother us with questions and stuff."

END POST | SUGAR, SPICE, EVERYTHING NICE

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 4:40 pm
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Twinkleheader

Twinkle Vanilla (Actually Inanna!)

"Sure... later."

Nanna hoped that the whole thing about saying she knew what it was when it wasn't the case would just never come up again. That'd be great.

"H-Hey Cayenne. Is it really okay? Not because you know, your mum might have an issue with it but are we going to switch back out of our transformations? She'll know our identities if we do that."

It was said quietly but still loud enough that Hannah could hear the whole thing, Nanna didn't really have a good time getting the meaning of stealth or quiet down so it was always loud when she was around.

"Anyway, we should also have some rite of passage and introduction or something. She's gotta do a test if she wants to join proper and make it official."

It seemed like a cool thing to do, even if she made it up on the spot. Plus it meant she could trust her if she passed the rite of passage that didn't exist yet. She was older than Vegas so it made sense that she got to decide what it was.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star | END POST

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LIST★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREAD★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 5:06 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"....."

Hannah was shocked at the woman's worry that detransforming would reveal their identities. It was like she was so oblivious to Hannah that she totally missed the complete lack of vision. Still, children would be high energy and low observation, so she'd not hold it against either of them.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll close my eyes while around you, so I can't see your detransformed states" Hannah offered. "But, that aside. Now is always the best time for knowledge. If you put it off till later, it risks never learning at all. So please, enlighten your dear friend and I with the knowledge you have about this spice" Hannah continued, her tone not wavering from gentle even as it became more clear that Twinkle wasn't as knowledgeable as she was claiming.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 8:25 pm

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Well yeah, but if she joins the team she'd need to know our identities anyway. It's not like we'd be hiding that from her, that'd be stupid."

Vegas put both of her arms up in front of her in an X shape to both Inanna and Hannah, wanting them to slow down a little bit. This was all real hard for a girl to follow!

"One thing at a time! Maybe a rite of passage might be a good idea, just so we know we can trust you, but then again you did help out with making sure those bad guys were tied up...hm."

While Inanna may have been older, and Vegas did generally defer to her on those grounds, she was still nevertheless the founder and, by extension, leader of this magical girl squad. She did think something might be good, but that had sort of worked fine, she thought.

"I dunno. I think she seems alright."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 8:34 pm

Vegas had a really good point there, it had Nanna put her finger on her chin and think about it. Hannah would get to know their identities regardless, huh? Guess it was okay. She knew that, never questioned the logic. In fact she was just testing her partner to make sure that she was on the same page as her. That was it, hahaha.

"Rite of Passage, Rite of Passage, Rite of-- Huh?"

She pouted when she got an answer she was not looking for. C'mon, how could she not want to see a cool rite of passage. It could be so fun to make, like the rite of passage could be to buy lunch. Nanna really liked free lunch but she wasn't going to argue, she had to let Vegas think that she was the boss sometimes you know? Even though it was really her.

"Fiiiiiiiine. She can join the team but I got my eye on you Glimmer Ginger? Yeah. That's your name, I think. We kicked butt anyway, we should hurry before we get caught up talking with those reporter people. That got lame really fast, right?"

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LIST★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREAD★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 13, 2021 9:24 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Gods it was great to be here. The dreer and cool darkness of her world was heralded to be replaced with a warm bright shine of the two magical girls milling around. Life was looking up for her, though she was not going to simply stop teasing them because she was joining them. It was part of life to gently rib your friends and steel the relationship thusly.

"Hey, Glimmer Asafoetida. I am the biggest, thus it stands to reason I should have the biggest name, no?" Hannah put in, moving to head out so reporters didn't swarm the place. Hannah was fine on that front, being able to teleport and go invisible, but the other two seemed less mobility-inclined, power wise.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 22, 2021 1:15 am

SPARKLE CAYENNE

"I don't think that's how names work. Now c'mon, we should find a place to transform so we can go home. I'm sure mom'll have a good idea or something for your name."

Stepping over any broken glass and leading the way, Vegas looked around the streets for a decent alley out of the way. Seemed like every time they stopped a crime, there was more attention on it than last time. Maybe that meant they were more famous now? That sounded cool, so she couldn't be too mad about it, but it still wasn't great. Made it harder to do their jobs!

"Okay, this should be fine! Let's hurry it up, I want cookies!"

Slipping into an alley after a short while, Vegas quickly returned to her usual, smaller form, still with a confident grin and hands on her hips. She was doing her best not to be impatient, since that'd be no good for the leader of the bunch!

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 23, 2021 6:10 am

"Yeah, she's super smart. She knows what's up."

Nanna followed along, dancing through the mess while keeping up with Vegas and chasing her into an alley. Did she just say cookies? COOKIES WERE THE BEST.

"Did you say cookies!? Yes! Did your mum make homemade cookies again, those are soooo tasty. Can I have chocolate milk too?"

She was so caught up fantasising about her chocolate milk and cookies that she was falling behind. Damn it! Wait up, she was distracted here. After a few moments she also got herself back to normal and stretched her tiny body out with her ears twitching in frustration.

"I'm going to be taller than you one day."

That confident pose she did always made her feel like she looked small in comparison. It wasn't cool.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 23, 2021 8:28 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would subtly cast a Kyokko to ensure that they were fully undisturbed while transforming back, and then it was time for cookies!

"Of course it is how names work. I am a nameologist, after all" Hannah teased, getting more into the childish energy of the group. Twinkle exclaimed her desire to be taller, and it was not something that Hannah was going to decry. Everyone had their own dreams. So Hannah turned her head towards Twinkle and gave her a nod.

"When you get older, you will be taller than me, yes. You are young right now, so it stands to reason you are small. Everyone must start at the start, and work their way up. How else can you appreciate what you have at the end?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum