Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 2d19lip

VEGAS

"Mom's always makin' cookies. Of course, most of them are for the cafe, so I don't think we can just eat all those, but she'll probably make extras if we ask. Plus, when the cafe closes for the night we might be able to get some of the extras."

Vegas grinned at Inanna's commentary about her height, honestly fairly glad to be the taller of the two. It made it obvious she was in charge!

"Well, Inanna might get taller one day, but I'll probably still be taller. You should see my dad, he's really tall. Mom too."

Heading out once more, her stride innocent and cheerful, Vegas led the way on home, just sort of assuming that her company would follow her. That was how this all worked, after all.

"Oh, my name's Vegas, by the way!"

END POST | I BELIEVE IN YOU

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: ★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah]

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:43 am
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Hehehe, that's true, she is always cooking. It must be hard work cooking all day, it looks so boring to cook you know? Boring and hard. Ewww, my Mum tried to teach me but my arms hurt after stirring a bunch and standing on my feet for so long and then there's the cleaning. That's the worst part. She's a good cook though."

Inanna needed to emphasise that her mother was in fact a good cook, even if that was biased and because she needed to make it clear that her parents could contend with Vegas' any day of the week.

"I'm gonna be taller and bigger than you one day. Believe it!"

The hybrid sneered at her friend, when she got bigger and bustier then she could tease and run Vegas up the wall. It was only because she wanted to be the best at everything and still had those big boots called plans that she'd never grow into.

"I'm Nanna, and I'll be taller than you too. Don't worry about it."

Maybe the memories of her five foot six mother were a bit exaggerated to be taller but genetics didn't really seem promising for her. Maybe her dad that she never got a chance to meet could pick up the slack.

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LIST★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREAD★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:49 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

★Leave It To Us★! [Vegas, Inanna, Hannah] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Youthful exuberance, tinged a little by Hannah's own inability to do straining physical tasks. She had tried to bake with Kido, but it had not been an alltogether spectacular attempt. So she was mostly reliant on premade food. Enlightened lines were sort of lost on them, so she'd just be the tall person.

"Well, when you are taller than me, then you can have the responsibilities of being the tallest. But until then, it is mine. And those responsibilities include buying cookies for my smaller friends. I am Hannah, you may all me Hannah The Tall, if you wish"

Teasingly emphasizing her height - which was moderate in the world of adults - as they headed to go get these cookies, Hannah was most delighted to finally have some new people to be with. This is what she was lacking in her life. The spark to go forward..

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum