Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro]

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:53 am
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] PN5IfA7

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Much as she would have liked to sleep for a good while longer, the splitting headache that accompanied a hangover was more than enough to keep Rukia from actually resting any further. For the briefest of moments, she wondered where exactly she was, but that was more the fault of her half-conscious mind than any loss of memory from the alcohol. Naturally, she remembered the last night quite well, and it wasn't a surprise to her in the slightest that she'd woken up in Shiro's arms.

The question now, of course, was how she was supposed to handle this. There wasn't exactly any way to go back from that, and she'd be an idiot if she tried to just write it off as something that just happened because she was drunk. That wasn't how alcohol worked, and she wasn't an idiot. Sighing in exasperation at herself, and at the whole situation, Rukia stayed where she was.

"Hey. You up?"

END POST | COOL AS A CUCUMBER

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty Re: The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro]

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:24 am
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

"No."

Being up meant dealing with yesterday's decisions, so he's not up. Rukia isn't going to let that slide though. Honestly, why is he a better drinker than her? Not only did the alcohol metabolize faster in his body, but he also has less of a headache. His head still hurts, but if she's bothering him, then that means she's dealing with it better than him. How long has he been sitting here anyway? It's been about an hour. Yeah. An hour of him just laying here wondering what he's going to do when she wakes up. Well, she's up.

"So... Rise and shine sleepy head. How was your... uh... night? Eventful? Troublesome? Amazing?"

Hey. She might be happy right now, outside of the headache. He doesn't know what's about to happen, but he can't run from it. Opening his eyes, he'd look down at her. Oh. Hmm... A morning kiss sounds nice right about now. Eh. Nah. They should actually understand what any of this means before actually getting cozy with one another. Well, cozier.

END POST | DREAMER
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:00 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"I've had worse."

Laughing quietly to herself at that one, Rukia simply stayed where she was, nestled against him perhaps a bit more than she normally would have thought appropriate. Oh well, they were alone, and she didn't see an issue with being right here. It was nice, in its own way.

"I guess we should probably talk about last night, huh? And where we're going from here?"

Her headache hadn't really subsided much at all, but at least when she was laying here, she didn't need to focus on it too much. Of course, she still needed to pay attention to the conversation at hand, even if it might end up being an uncomfortable one. Trying to just avoid it would be pretty stupid.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Next Day [Rukia, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:16 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Worse? Well, that’s not an insult, but it’s also a garbage compliment. He could pout, but they should probably keep the joking down to a minimum until they find a resolution. In fact, due to how important this is for the both of them, he decided the best course of action would be to keep his mouth shut until the right words come. It’s funny. No one else out there would care about what’s going on in this room, but, to them, this is drastically life changing. It sort of reminds him of when he was told that his life didn’t matter in the end. The world’s too big to give a damn about him, but Rukia… She gives a damn.

“It’d be weird to not just ask you out now, huh? Like, I guess there’s no going back from this. If we were to just ignore it as a drunken mistake, I don’t think we’d be able to be around each other for a while. I… don’t think I’d like that.”

Eh. Actually trying to piece together his feelings and announce them proved difficult. Of course, with a bit of time, the words came to him, but actually using them… That’s not easy. She looks comfortable though, like she wants to be on him. This feels okay, more than okay, actually. Squinting at the ceiling, looking at her was getting to be too much. He remembers kissing her, and knowing how it felt, that morning kiss is starting to sound way too appealing. Their breaths probably stink too.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:28 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

There it is. It was hard to admit, but the faint flutter in her chest made Rukia feel like she'd been hoping he would say that. She couldn't quite pretend this was some beautiful burgeoning love that she'd been waiting to lwt out or anything. Honestly, yesterday had really been what won her over, if she thought about it. But it had won her over pretty well. And, really, if he'd just let this be a one time thing, she'd have been more than a little mad.

"I don't think I'd want to go back from it. If you're asking me out, it'd be weird not to say yes, wouldn't it?"

Smiling in a bit of embarrassment, Rukia slowly removed herself from him, running a hand exhaustedly through her hair. Geez, what a mess... But she wouldn't have traded this for anything, really. It'd been a great time.

"I guess we should probably head back. I don't know about you, but I didn't put in for more than a couple days of leave. Besides, there's paperwork to fill out if we're dating now."

Hm. Saying it so plainly was...weird. She thought it would make her blush, or something, but instead Rukia just smiled at the thought. Dating, huh?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Ah. That was good. She got him with that one. How could he not smile at such a dumb acceptance to match his dumb proposal? Well, that’s that, huh? They’re a couple now. Hmm… He had expected to feel more than just happy, but that’s enough, right? He’s happy. It’s simple. This is simple. Even when his life was a mess, things were simple. Man. He’s lived his life since then, trying so hard to stay out of trouble and all. Things were hard, complicated, and getting up day after day proved a challenge. This, right here, happening so naturally, felt like a breath of fresh air.

“Yeah… I guess we do have to head back soon. I have class. You have class.”

Paperwork… They probably can’t be in the same class anymore. That’s a major clash of interest. Imagine your girlfriend grading your tests. Doesn’t make it suck less, though. Now who’s he supposed to stare at and get distracted from? Sitting up, he’d stretch and notice his lack of shirt. Why did he take it off again? Oh! It was wet. Wait. Rukia had slept with a wet shirt on. It looks dry now, but hopefully she didn’t catch anything. Idly, he just reached over and pulled on it, checking it out a bit. Wrinkled, yep. Smells a bit, too. Alcohol? They should take a shower or something before heading out.

“Hit the showers, Teach. Can’t go anywhere, especially the Academy, smelling like a brewery. Hmm… I guess you’d make a nice bottle of fine wine.”

Ah. There he goes, taunting and teasing and being stupid just for the heck of it. He even called her teach because he thought it’d be a bit funny. Her being so blunt about them being together now really is something new. It makes him want to keep her for the day and just hang out, but life isn’t that simple. If only...

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

He sure was getting comfortable in this arrangement, wasn't he? Rukia didn't mind that, though. That casual attitude went a long way, even if she'd never tell him that. One word of approval and she'd never see the end of him being like this. Still, she appreciated it.

"What, do you think I'm going right to the Academy when we leave? You might do something like that, but I have to represent the faculty well. I'm going home after we're done here."

Hopping off the bed, Rukia stretched out for a moment or two, her headache subsiding a bit more as she got the blood pumping and got her body moving. Alright, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Looking back toward Shiro with a small smug grin on her face, Rukia leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek before heading off to go take her shower. She was glad places this nice had everything already here to freshen up for the day, since they hadn't exactly brought anything.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:09 am

Shiro | White and Grey

When does Shiro ever stress anything? Maybe this will be how their relationship works from here on out, just chill moments like these with random acts of affection. However, aren't those the best? Who else would someone be with if not with someone they can just be themselves with? Too bad they have to be professional when not alone. Rukia doesn't seem the PDA type of gal anyway, too sophisticated. Shiro felt like challenging her by attempting to follow her into the shower, but come on. That's a bit too much for their first official day as a couple. Her reaction would have been a blast though.

"Hey. Wait a minute. I'll have you know, I've never showed up to class out of order. I leave that to my friends."

Speaking if friends, what is he going to do about them? They're going to have questions, especially with him acting a bit different from the norm. He can already see them wondering why he's not flirting or any of that crap anymore, not like he ever did, but he never just turned down girls blatantly like he's going to be doing now. There's also the thing about Rukia being a noble. What if he has to meet her family one day? At least he has fancy clothes now. Speaking of clothes, he knows what he's changing into. So, once Rukia heads off, he makes his move. There has to be more than one shower in this rich room. And, bingo. Guess he'll clean up and be ready to go himself.

END POST | DREAMER
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:50 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Well, wasn't this something? Rukia took a decent while to wash up, though in truth that was primarily because she spent a lot of the shower thinking about the situation. Dating, huh? Honestly, she didn't mind it. It might have been kind of sudden, but it would have been stupid to just go "hey, sorry, but let's hold off on that for now." Like it or not, she knew where she stood on Shiro. This was the right call.

Of course... Well, better not to think about everything else last night. She appreciated that he'd stopped when she told him to, at least. She wasn't exactly looking to push things as quick as possible, after all. Rukia may have looked young, but she was something of an old lady. She didn't want to rush.

Ah... Right, she didn't actually have anything new to wear. That was pretty unfortunate, huh? Well, whatever. At least she was all cleaned up. Straightening herself out as best she could, making sure she was all clean and ready for the day (besides her clothes), Rukia went out into the suite's living room, sighing as she looked at the couch. Boy, that sure had been something, huh?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:27 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

This outfit should do. It wasn’t much: a plain shirt and pants, and, if he’s being honest, he shouldn’t wear this anywhere. The Academy does have a uniform after all. They’ll have to stop by his place, so he can put on the correct attire. Thinking about it further, Shiro wouldn’t mind just ditching class today. However, he should try and be considerate. Rukia doesn’t have the luxury to decide whether she wants to show up or not if she wants to keep her job. She probably had to use up one of her free days just to hang out with him.

Taking his bags, he stepped out from where he had decided to clean up and looked around. Rukia’s right there, stuck in her same clothes. She probably should have gotten herself something along the way while spoiling him silly. Speaking of spoiling, he couldn’t help but rummage through one of the bags and pull out that stuffed bunny he had won her. Well, he sort of stole it when you think about it, but technicalities are stupid. Huh… Wait a minute. That’d be a nice name for this thing.

“Hey, Rukia? Don’t forget Buns.”

Even though they haven’t even left yet, he still had to mess with her a bit. He even gave the thing a name, and, of course, it’s just the nickname he tried to mess with her with yesterday. His eyes were on the couch for a bit too, but he bothered thinking too much about what happened and almost happened on that couch. The consequences of his actions turned out to be non-consequential at all, yet. Just thinking about it puts a little smirk on his face.

“Well, let’s get out of here, yeah? You have things to do, and I have things to not do.”

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum