Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: Sundown on Hueco Mundo

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE ONE SOUL ARRANCAR

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Her curiosity was refreshing, she asked the right questions. Why did he care about those people, they were dust now. But the past exists to learn from, that was his belief. "If we don't learn the failures before. How can success be bought for the future?" He posed his question to her, he was a sage more than anything. He didn't have money or resources, he focused on his intellect. Trying to spread his intelligence further. That was the element he focused on, diving deeper inside the status of things.

"But in some ways, you are right..People don't care about that or ambitions one may have. We are, after all, Arrancar." He said musing on the subject again, remembering the betrayals that came his way. How many of them came and simply did nothing? He didn't feel anger, that emotion felt so removed from him. He wasn't the one who came from anything special, he had a wandering band of followers before. He tried to alter them, that failed and moved away from the instinct. He didn't consume souls or hollows, because it was never a requirement for him.

"Do you roam these lands in search of something?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:37 pm
Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She paused for a moment and ..... stared, a little perplexed. That seemed a little strange to her. Why would he want to learn from them like that? "That seems kinda weird. You talk about learning from them, but all you talk about are stuff they failed at doing. Wouldn't it make more sense to look into what they managed to accomplish and learn from that instead?" She reasoned, unaware, of course that it probably wasn't quite the angle he was going for. But trying to learn how NOT to do something seemed a lot less useful than learning how to do something.

All the same, his question caused her to smile sheepishly. "Nope! Not even a little. homie. You uhhh could say that I just come out here to relax. Most of my time I spend in the world of the living, enjoyin myself. But every now and then I need to come back here and get my head squared away. I'm.....honestly not interested in much of anything around here. At least not currently. All the hollows I've met are either aggressive, or I have no idea what they mean or are up to." He currently fit in the second category. She itched her cheek. "But once I'm calm enough I'll be heading back. Simple as that." She explained.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE ONE SOUL ARRANCAR

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

She was right, but each of those three had something he lacked. Critically, he didn't have access to the power or anything else they did. But she was right, all three had accomplished something. It was a dark thought, but they weren't pleasant beings anyways. She'd given him things to consider, perhaps finding one of the greater hollows would help. His frame settled down into sitting now, his eyes glancing towards the horizon. Perhaps he'd been so stuck on the negative aspect of things. He never did take a moment to think about the positives, they'd accomplished.

They gained rulership of Hueco Mundo, which in itself was impressive. They were unchallenged by those here, Hollows Old and new followed them. His hands closed for a moment. Consideration of the actions he could take, did he stare at eating hollows now? His gaze shifted for a moment to her, consideration in his dark eyes. Consuming people, wouldn't help him not if he lost his way to it. Slowly he stood up, his hands closing.

"There is wisdom in your words, perhaps I focused too much on where they lost things. Instead of on what was gained, perhaps a method can be found to the madness.." His frame turned, as he stretched out his arms. "I think I know my next destination, your advice was welcome." He walked away, heading towards the horizon now, his feet leaving prints in the sands.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:58 pm
Sundown on Hueco Mundo - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She honestly didn't have any idea of what was going on in his head. True, he seemed to take some inspiration from her words, but just WHAT that inspiration was left her a bit ....hesitant to say the least, furrowing her brows slightly as she watched him start to get up and head for the horizon. She wasn't sure what to say to this guy, there was something..... desperate about him. As if he NEEDED a direction, as if he was driven to some obsession she herself wasn't quite keyed into. And in that moment she really wondered: what honestly could she do?

"Be careful." She cautioned in his wake. IT felt like it would be more useful than to ask what it was he was seeking. Some part of her figured that perhaps it would be best not to know. So for the time being she simply watched him leave and turned her back on him, starting to walk off in the opposite direction as her mind buzzed with uncertainty. For now at the very least, she simply couldn't afford to worry about him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum