Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:04 am
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Iceland? I'll take a look through, but I don't know how much we've actually got on Iceland. It wasn't an active front in the war or anything, after all."

Indeed, Kyo took a preliminary look through all of his neatly-organized folders, doing his best to find if there was much of anything that stuck out to him regarding Iceland. Unfortunately, there wasn't much, outside a few offhand references in the dossiers of assorted soldiers involved in the war effort.

"I'll take a more thorough look through, but what should I be looking for? And what do you want to eat?"

Despite the lighter nature of the second question, it was asked with the same tone of voice as the first, and Kyo's attention was still mostly on the files as he looked through. Then again, there was still probably some leftover data from whatever databases they'd been keeping around here, but he wasn't exactly a computer expert, so those had gone mostly untouched.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What should he be looking for? Well, that’s asking for specifics that she has to work around. Hmm… There’s not much information, but maybe they can pull something…

“Something more specific regarding people moving between here and Iceland would be nice, but I guess there wouldn’t be too much info on that. Mercenaries, maybe soldiers…”

She doubts there will be much if her target proved that elusive, but it’s all she has right now. She hopes Makoto and Julian aren’t having too much trouble, but moving on. What to eat, huh? What’s even around here? She’s not good at making these kinds of decisions.

“I’ll get whatever you’re getting. I don’t know this area.”

Idiot. Kyo probably doesn’t know about Florida either. He’s not even in the squad that deals with Earth. Sighing, she leaned back in her seat and stared up at whatever ceiling is above them. It hasn’t even been that long, but she feels exasperated by all of this already. There’s so many soldiers and stuff to go through with what she has right now. Making the range of her search smaller with Iceland might not work, after all.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:26 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Mercenaries, eh? I'll find the files I have on that, Vastime brought in a few of them so there should be a bit to work with there."

Rifling through a few of his crates, Kyo pulled out a decent collection of dossiers, many of which were quite decidedly extensive. The service of some of these mercenaries stretched back very far, though by comparison, one or two of them seemed so scant that it was a wonder they would even be hired for an operation of this caliber.

"I follow. I don't know this area either, but I'm sure someone who has been stationed here knows what to get. Give me just a moment, I'll be back in no time."

Leaving Elyss for the time being, Kyo went off to hunt down someone who could get them a decent meal. He had no idea what they would actually be getting, either, but he assumed someone would have a good pick.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:37 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Guess that leaves her alone, for a bit, with all these files. Might as well start going through them. Vastime, huh? Isn't Abalia the Queen of that place? Elyss wondered how involved her Captain Commander was with this sort of stuff. The possibility of the person they're after being hired by Abalia, herself, is suddenly high for some reason. Well, anyway, she'll look through and see if she can find anything suspisouse or obvious. For the most part, the mercenaries don't stand out much. It's not going to be easy to decipher which one of these could have a foreign soul attached to them just be reading some papers. It also doesn't seem like there's much about Iceland either. She'll just have to flag the ones that do seem to form a connection and look deeper into them with Makoto and Julian.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:47 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

It took a while for Kyo to actually find someone who was currently available enough to go seek out a meal, but in the mean time, Elyss was certainly left with ample time to look through the files that he'd compiled for her. The majority of the mercenary forces had very little worth speaking of, though among them were a small handful which indicated prior work in the Iceland conflict as well. Among these files, most of the mercenaries indicated little which would indicate their stewardship of any sort of rogue soul fragments.

However, while the majority of these files had relatively extensive backgrounds and personal records on top of their combat experience, there was a single file which contained very little worth speaking of. No life history, nothing which indicated even his most basic details. Any information which the record might have originally contained had been blacked out for the sake of confidentiality, and it lacked any photographs to indicate their appearance. It contained only a short list of prior service locations, including Iceland, and a name:

Roman Dufresne.

"Alright, there should be something on the way. Find anything you're looking for? There's a lot to go through, I know those computers probably have a lot more worth checking out."

Kyo's demeanor was much more reserved than his usual boisterousness, in no small part because of the obvious professionalism that this work entailed. Contrary to popular belief, he was wholly capable of operating subtly.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Name after name, Elyss found herself a bit annoyed. None of these seem out of place. There are too many details, background checks, and personal information. It would have been impossible for any of them to harbor something like an extra soul without anyone noticing such. Only one of them stood out, and that was because it lacked anything. There is but one name. Well, that’s interesting, but she doesn’t know if it's good or not. Guess there’s only one way to find out.

With a small list of names that are relevant, she made sure this Roman person’s name is at the top. However, with Kyo returning, she quickly hid the paper in her sleeve, folding it roughly. He’s been helpful, but she really doesn’t want him to question why she’s collecting names and stuff. Hopefully, the folder doesn’t raise any questions either. She had stuffed it with the relevant papers. Huh… To be honest, she’s kind of done here. Ah. Not done done, but done with her searching. Now she has to actually work and get all the other papers sorted or whatever.

“Oi. Ain’t found anything, but that’s alright. Let’s just look through everything else and see what needs to get destroyed.”

He’s a bit plain right now. Is it the environment? Serious Kyo? Interesting… She would throw her gaze over at the computers. Does she want to see if she could find more in them? With the paper being as blacked out as it was, there’s probably not going to be anything relevant. She’d probably have a better chance taking what she has back to the 3rd division and letting them have a crack at it. So, she’s just going to let herself relax a bit while she has a bit of time.

“So, Kyo… How have ya been?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:27 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Sounds good to me. Let me know if anything looks like you need it."

Kyo naturally returned to work, looking through every file with an exceptionally keen eye. He was an extremely detail-oriented man, after all, and considering he was working at present, it only made sense that he would apply himself to the utmost. While he may have been a man who enjoyed himself when possible, he also took tremendous pride in his work. There was no room for error here.

"I've been doing well. Work in the 5th Division hasn't been especially great, I'm not what you'd call a sneaky guy. This kind of work suits me much better, but I know my work's helpful, so I won't complain."

Shrugging, he handed over a few files he'd found with offhand references to Iceland in their notes. It was mostly nothing, though a handful of them did have specific names of mercenaries who had been involved there. By and large, however, he was simply setting aside documents with little value to Elyss. Of course, they would likely have had tremendous value to most others, but that wasn't his job at present.

"Once this is all over I'm hoping I can get a chance to see the city before I head back up to Soul Society. The folks around here keep inviting me out, but I figure if I'm awake, I should be trying to get this done, with how behind schedule it is."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:28 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“See the city?”

She paused. Looking at the papers, she knew nothing else would really grab her interest. In fact, half of what she’s looked through had already been set aside as discardful information. The names of dead or retired soldiers and mercenaries do nothing for anyone. Some are placed in a pile that are for storage. That’s more relevant information, such as still active people and stuff. You know, things that’d be useful if another war were to start up. Kyo is still pulling out Iceland stuff though. Well, that’s even more useless. None of it is anything worth value, but he’s a good guy for doing this much for her.

“Oi. Let’s go see the city. Just load all the paperwork onto the computers and take the drives back to the 3rd division. Let them sort it out.”

She’s bored. Normally, she wouldn’t just ditch work, but, for one thing, she didn’t come here to do this crap. Another thing, she has what she wants. Besides, why are they going through everything by hand when technology is so advanced? They could probably just set up a system to do this. So, with her thoughts swaying her to go do something else, she’d get out her seat and start pulling Kyo by his arm.

“Ya can tell me more about how you don’t fit with a bunch of ninjas outside.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:50 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo was actually more than a tad caught off guard when Elyss began pulling him along to see the city with her. Was she done already? That had been pretty fast, hadn't it? Well, he wasn't the sort to ask questions about whatever work she'd needed done. If there wasn't all that much, that was just as well.

"I'm not really one to handle computers that well if I'm being honest. But if you insist, we can head out. I'll just have one of the other guys handle that while I work on taking down a few of the other buildings."

Standing from his own seat, Kyo laughed at Elyss' words regarding his not fitting in. Well, that certainly was a direct way of saying it, wasn't it? She wasn't wrong, though, not by a long shot.

"What can I say? I've never been the sort of guy who sneaks around in the dark and stabs you in the back. If you want a fight, then I'd rather face you head on, like a man. But I'm better with construction and demolition than fighting, and that's better with espionage than anything else. So I get to spend all my days with the ninjas. Could be worse."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:11 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Like a man, huh? Well, alright, man. Let’s just go.”

Get a load of this guy. He’s rather full of himself, huh? Well, guess she isn’t any better at times, but that’s just that. Dragging him along, she didn’t bother speaking to anyone else. She doesn’t care. He can handle it. She just wants to get away from the area and to someplace less stuffy. Instead of waiting for food, they’ll just go find their own place.

“So, what are you hungry for anyway?”

She’d ask as she continued onwards, letting him go at some point. She doesn’t care about putting on a disguise or anything now. It’s not like it’d help with anything right now or later. In fact, with the information she has, they might not even need to scout Florida anymore. It all depends on if they can pinpoint the names she has.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum