Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)

Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:16 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Eh? Of course he was nice. You don’t get girls in your bed from being mean to them… Well, unless they’re that kind of gal. Arkin’s a good guy. He just thinks with his dick sometimes.”

She didn’t mind having her shoulder patted, not like she was planning to react to it. She just sighed and stretched a bit. Not being one for semantics at times, having to explain her idea of romance felt foriegn. Hime being Hime made it easier. The one carried herself with a nice proper air that made Elyss feel comfortable with sharing some of her inner thoughts. She knows it won’t become public knowledge. However, she couldn’t help but feel a bit saddened by Hime’s words. Giving your all for someone, just to end up feeling left behind and left to rot… It’s probably not the best feeling.

“Ya know, I’m an emotional person, so things like mindless sex is rather empty to me. It’s like fighting. Fighting someone weak does nothing for me. Only when they’re as strong or stronger than me does the fight feel exciting. That’s how this stuff works for me. Yeah. In the moment, you’ll enjoy the pleasure, but what’s the point if you end up all alone and just as depressed afterwards?”

With that said, she looked at Hime, her eyes sharp and purposeful. That’s when she placed her arms on Hime’s shoulder, gripping tightly.

“What an empty existence. I don’t want to wake up the next night knowing it’s going to end. I want to wake up knowing that I’ll have someone there for me whenever, someone I’ll never grow bored of. Someone who can take my good and my bad and not leave me when things get shaky. I’m a hopeless romantic in that sense, almost as vulgar as my mother.., but on the other side of the spectrum.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:30 pm
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Header1

HIME

There was a poignant beauty in the words that flowed from the crimson-haired woman's lips. She spoke of a desire not to wake up to an empty bed, of true romance where you could smile and laugh with your significant other. It had dawned on Hime that besides the one night spent with Arkin, she had never truly known what that felt like.

Her prior relationship with the former Kokuryuteshi leader - Kin iramasha - was the only true romance she could reflect on and even that had its flaws. She had always wondered if she truly loved him or if she held such a strong desire to mold him into someone she could love, someone who would never betray her. A man who would never make her feel worthless.

In time, his desires had grown beyond her. His path in life was to aim for the heavens and strike at the gods, to assert his own authority over the world and make his visions and the visions of others---a reality. When that aim involved the Soul Society... she betrayed him. What a contradiction.

She felt herself to be a terrible woman. Who would love someone like her? She was a jealous sister who ruined a relationship over petty pride. A murderer who could be moved on a pair of strings like a puppet and a traitorous lover.

Hime silently gazed at Elyss. Her eyes were sharp and purposeful. She truly meant every word that flowed from her soul. She placed a hand around the woman's arm, pulling her into a warm embrace. The graceful woman felt moved by her words.

"There's no shame in feeling that way, Elyss. It's beautiful to want a true romance, to be loved by someone who makes you laugh, who can take your good and bad. and withstand the test of time. I once dreamed of a scenario where I'd be loved with similar passions but time and my past has robbed me of the ability to pursue it with any real fervor. I... think I'm incapable of love or being loved."

Hime sighed softly as she released her from the embrace.

"My apologies. I overstepped my boundaries in hugging you so suddenly." She chuckled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eyes slightly widened, the redhead felt awkward during the brief embrace. Was what she said really something to be moved by? Is she an outlier for feeling the way she did? As lame as Hime is with romance, Elyss is sure she is just the same or worse. Words are just that: words. Actions are always louder, and what has Elyss’ actions screamed? Her mind flashed back to the moments where she gave in, became weak to the desires of the human body. She’s the worst kind of hypocrite, and it feels all too foriegn for someone to parade about something so miniscule.

“It’s alright, Hime. Don’t worry about it. I am my mother’s daughter, I guess. She would probably…”

Lacking heart in her actions, she made a fist and tapped Hime on the head with her knuckles. Then, she put on a small smile, a tilt to her head. Stony eyes, suddenly full of life, sparkled with an estranged warmness. A soft sigh left from between her lips before she dared to utter any words. She would not want to damn the other woman, but advice always proved a double-edged sword at times.

“Throw that word into the trash, Hime. Impossible? Pssh. Anything is possible, as long as you believe in yourself. You’re a beautiful woman in my eyes. If I dared, I would show you just that… But, probably something about leather and restraints after that. Then, she’d probably grab you by the waist and spin you like a ballerina until you’re too dizzy to realize your clothes had been removed.”

Finding the scene a bit funny, she couldn’t help but let a short chuckle slip. Though, she would sigh, growing a bit solemn at the thought of it. Ain’t it funny to speak of that woman in a past tense…

“Anyway. You’re not dead yet, Hime. That means you have to make up for all the time you’ve lost and go find that person who’ll give you that happily ever after. I know you’re capable of it. Abalia, Arkin, and everyone else know you are…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:10 am

HIME

Elyss reassured the graceful woman that she was still very much capable of being loved. True loved seemed elusive but this woman seemed confident that she would eventually find her happily ever after.

To be certain, the graceful woman had never allowed herself to be blinded by idyllic dreams of meeting prince charming. She was a reforming criminal.

She highly doubted that any high-ranking noblemen would take such a risk, no matter how beautiful she was. A seated member seemed less likely as any word of her reputation may have caused them to act with caution in her presence.

Arkin? He seemed to be a man to whom the concept of relationships - in the exclusive sense - fell short. She would never force him into that arrangement, of course, but ah... how did the crimson-haired woman have such belief when her options were almost nonexistent?

Listening to her, a thought entered her mind. She gazed at Elyss out of curiosity. A curious gaze, amber eyes observing her appearance from her chest to her legs to her onyx-colored eyes. If she dared? Hime had never truly explored the thought of pursuing a relationship with the same sex. Ulv was fond of women almost exclusively. Elyss? Well, to be fair, she hardly knew much about Elyss outside of research and their meetings. She wasn't exactly a woman capable of being understood. The word enigma was almost synonymous with Elyss Kishimoto.

Which made her next words seem as if they came from the mouth of someone else other than herself...

"If you dared... huh. Tell me, Elyss. How is it to be with a woman? I recall making an attempt at humor with Hanako but I've never given it any thought - the idea of actually dating someone of the same sex. Have you experienced it before?"

END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:46 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, consider her shaken, and then, maybe a bit stirred. The implications of Hime’s eyes, the association with her words… The redhead had to take a step back because she’s unsure if her body’s safe right now. Trauma, like a baseball bat, smacked her upside the head as she saw images of other women who had the idea to reinforce their lesbianism on her.

As her eyes narrowed, she took the time to process Hime’s words, digesting the information like soggy bread. The lump in her throat had to be swallowed before she could speak though.

“How is it to be with a woman? Probably not that different from being with a man. We are all just people, after all. That question is like asking which flavor of ice cream is best. You won’t know until you try them all, but that’s rather impossible. People aren’t as easy to pick and choose like that. Hanako tempted me once, so did another. I turned them both down, and I doubt they feel the same way now. Love is rather quirky like that.”

She spoke her mind, truthfully, letting slip her past experiences that didn’t scar her. As if she would relay anything that would make Hime feel sorry for her. No. The redhead isn’t that pitiful to let such sensitive information slide out of her mouth. However, she must understand one thing.

“Why do you ask?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am

HIME

Hime leaned back into her chair as she thoughtfully ruminated on what she wished to say next. Why had she asked such a question? She wondered. What was the purpose behind asking it? She wasn't even certain if Elyss was fond of a woman. She might share an interest in men? Why did she assume that was a proper question to ask her peer?

Perhaps, she thought, that due to Ulv and Elyss sharing similar traits, that she might share a similar preference. How would she approach the situation now? She couldn't exactly change the subject now. Rising up from her leaning position she turned to Elyss and decided she would be honest with the woman about her intentions. Ever since she met Elyss, she had always looked at her as a kindred spirit, someone who was always willing to help and in spite of her grumpy mood, never cast Hime away from her door during her visits.

She gazed into her eyes and blankly asked one theoretical question.

"If I pursued you as a romantic partner, would you date me?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“That is a question.”

Chuckling lightly, her eyes flicked to the door, escaping on her mind. Though, licking her lips, doing that would probably sour their relationship. She already knows she’s not going to run away anyway. Running isn’t something Elyss Kishimoto does, and, whenever she did…, Well, it wasn’t the prettiest of situations.

“Hime, if you asked me out right now, I don’t know. You think you’re a mess, but you’ve only seen the surface of the ocean I tread upon. You’ve allowed me to support you, but I’ve barely told you anything. I’m not saying I wouldn’t, but I’m simply saying that you shouldn’t. I don’t think a person should get too attached to someone like me.”

Finding her eyes a bit weary, her normally static expression faltered. For a moment, her perfect gaze faltered, and those sharp eyes blurred. Another lump in her throat… She had to swallow it, unsure if the other would heed her warning. She’s a mess, simple as that. It’d be quite a bumpy road for anyone if they dared chase after her. She’s already turned down people for this exact same reason. Hime would just be one more. All it took was for her to simply say she’s unstable, and that was that.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 pm

HIME

"And yet you think someone should get attached to a woman who participated in mass murder?" Hime asked, a coy smile in her countenance as she chuckled at Elyss's self-doubt. She was familiar with some of her activities and her disappearance from the Gotei for a period of time. Hime was well aware that she was not exactly an ideal dating partner. Hime would not force it on her, either. She wouldn't press the issue and perhaps she was not Elyss's ideal dating partner. She nodded and rose up from her chair, walking towards the kitchen within her office.

She was somewhat famished and desired to have a meal while they continued their conversation before she reached the kitchen, she decided to speak.

"I understand. I suppose it was a question rooted in curiosity but you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself. For what it's worth, I've always admired that fiery nature and the unpredictability that comes with it."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:10 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oi. There’s a difference between the past and present. Liking someone who’s done wrong and liking someone that is wrong shouldn’t be so lightly compared… Who knows what atrocities I have yet to commit.”

Her expression darkened, her narrowed eyes enough to broadcast the dread behind her words. The redhead has no faith in herself, and the hands that keep trying to push her above water have yet to succeed. There’s not much anyone can do when her demon lives inside of her, harassing her all day, everyday. All the advice in the world helps none. Advice is just empty words bouncing off a wall of flesh. She’s always been an action sort of gal, and what do her actions show? All she has to her name are countless reports against her, a dead mother, an evil Zanpakuto, and knack for working herself into mental breakdowns.

What anyone sees in her is just surface semantics. None have yet to actually try and peer into her soul. Maybe that’s why Ulv found someone in Algos. Despite that demon’s horrendous deeds, they must have shared that deep down complexity that no one else could understand. That doesn’t take away from Algos being a bitch, but after thinking so long and hard about it, Elyss couldn’t help but ponder how much a being could change with just the right person guiding them.

“Bwah! Unpredictable, huh? Is that supposed to be a compliment? Hah. I guess I admire how simple you view life, the swagger at which you walk that straight line the Captain Commander’s painted for ya.”

Now, that came out a bit rough, but she’s suddenly a bit peeved. It is her own fault, but Hime just proved too perfect. She calls herself a criminal, doubts herself, and thinks she’s not capable of anything beyond this point. Not everyone has the luxury of being pardoned for mass murder, and she’s wasting away in this comfy office like she’s finally earned her rest. It pisses her off that she wants others to succeed even while she’s nosediving straight to Hell. Blood dripped from her palms as her nails dug into them, fists formed as she fought back the annoying voice of Tenmarin, goading her once again about this situation.

“If I’m not going to be harsh on myself, then who is?! One wrong step, and I’ll just end up locked away like you were, and I can’t help but wonder who’d come to pardon me of my sins.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:12 am

HIME

Hime listened intently, pausing before she reached the kitchen. She turned to gaze at the woman and it dawned on her that she had not truly grasped the weight of what Elyss said.

Hime had always been well aware of her crimes, of the murders she committed in the name of men she betrayed or abandoned when they need her most. Far from a saint and a tortured sinner. She felt as if she had no place within this realm, among these people.

There were young spirits who had not even committed half of the atrocities she did in her lifetime. Somewhere within her mind, she had viewed Elyss as one of those young death gods who merely needed guidance and a helping hand. She gazed up at the ceiling and wondered...

Have I ever truly tried to understand this woman? Her pain? Her ills? What lies beyond the mystery?

Elyss poured her heart out before the graceful woman, voicing her fear of the atrocities she would commit. Hime couldn't even fathom the depths of the woman's pain. Recalling her own past, she had made so many wrong steps that it felt like a cruel joke to those who suffered from the blood on her hands. She had not yet crossed that line but the fear was potent. It was justified. How could she even begin to understand that?

Resolved to at least assuage the woman's fear, she spoke.

"I apologize. In all my time, I always viewed you as someone much like your peers - someone who had not yet committed a crime, a soul who had their whole future ahead of them and could freely choose their path or be guided by someone like me. I never once viewed you as someone who might well be on the edge of committing an atrocity they could never return from."

Hime pulled Elyss's arm forward, resting her fist against her chest.

"There is hardly anything I truly know about you. I understand you based on my foolish perceptions but I never dared to venture further. I could say that, perhaps, you have a group of those who would support you and stop you but that is only conjectured in the grand scheme of things. I, too, had people who supported me, who loved me, and I betrayed their trust - namely my own sister."

Hime sighed as she caressed the crimson-haired woman's fist softly, with a motherly touch befitting her nature as a woman of grace.

"If I am to extend nothing but genuine honesty, no one truly knows what they'll do in life. A pure man is just as likely to find his hands stained in blood if he's not careful. A murderous bastard may yet find himself redeemed and set on a path to help others. That's the mystery of life. There may be varying forces that stem the tides or guide you in a different direction altogether. Life is truly a journey full of the unexpected. Some take that journey alone and others rely on those who support them. Which is why... I want to support you, Elyss. You are not wrong, you are not some bloodthirsty beast who is without reason. To be harsh on yourself like this only invites more anger, more sorrow."

Hime held her hands tightly as she gazed into her onyx eyes with an amber gaze that bore into her soul.

"Let me hold you accountable. Let me understand. Tell me your fears. Tell me who you truly are, what you view yourself as, and what lies beyond your surface. I don't care if you or the whole world views you as a monster - I only see you... as my friend."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum