Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I have my share of regrets.”

Only time will tell. Maybe one day, she’ll have the blood of the ones who called her comrade on her hands, soaking her clothes, dead all around her. People come and go: friends, enemies, and just those who have a piece of their mind to share. Words won’t save her soul. What’s inside of her is something only one person could actually help her with. That person is dead now, and left her without even saying goodbye. Why is the world so cruel to those who just want to protect it?

“...Maybe you’re wrong!”

Snapped, she focused her gaze on Hime, her eyes red like blood. Sudden anger contorted her lips, her teeth grinding until they groaned with pain. Her brows folded as her eyes bled with raw emotion, the flare of her Reiatsu simmering hot like an open flame. That fist, atop Hime’s bosom, bursted with blood as Elyss’ nails tore at her own flesh. It trembled as it bled down the other’s chest, muscles flexing in those soft hands. Comfort? Don’t make her laugh. This is supposed to make her feel better? Help ease the damnation burdening her shoulders?

“You want to know who I am? What’s inside of me? Fine! Look and see, dammit! It’s nothing but Hell in here!”

Her eyes blazing now, a fiery storm inside of them. Blood, carnage, death: an uncontrollable sea of emotion raged in her gaze. It’s suffocating to stare too long. One could feel such a raw feeling seeping out, trying to encroach around their neck and snuff out their life. It felt otherworldly, entirely unlike the normally stoic redhead. It’s as if someone else has taken control of her body, something else inside of her that wants nothing more than to watch the world burn.

In her fit, she had loosened her fist, opting to grab Hime by the collar of her clothes. Her breath, hot and ragged, the next words to come out of her mouth flowed like an uneasy stream. With her voice low and raspy, she struggled to keep herself in check as she forced out her thoughts.

“You think people can help with this?! With me?! Are you going to stay beside me, mistake after mistake, hoping that one day it all ends like some stupid children picture book?! Not everyone gets saved like you, Hime.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:30 am
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Header1

HIME

By some measure, Hime had realized she struck a nerve with Elyss. Comfort seemed more a bane than it was a convenience. Hime pondered. The graceful shinigami had never properly learned to read the emotions of others. There was a profound difference between mass murder and learning to understand a person's mindset. Elyss remained an enigma.

Perhaps, that's why she admired Abalia the most among her peers. Her commander held no particular passions about anything. She operated based on the most ideal path and never allowed her emotions - if she very well held any in her heart - to obstruct her path.

Gazing into those burning eyes as she was held up by the hem of her shirt, Hime could feel the uncontrollable maelstrom of carnage within. It felt like there was a beast trapped inside that craved bloodshed, that yearned for violence and brutality. Terrifying eyes that painted her visage in a more beastly light than the stoic countenance she was accustomed to.

Perhaps someone else might have screamed in fear but... Hime didn't possess such a function. To be certain, Hime lacked strong emotions towards almost everything. She had long since found her spirits shattered by her own hands. Her only joy was serving Abalia, befriending others, and eventually growing to be an example for those who had lost their path in life - like she did. If she was brutally honest, she had always envisioned being executed.

"Indeed. That opinion is not unfounded. Even so, I never asked to be saved. You look at my life as if I've ever held any real value in it. When I let myself be imprisoned, I yearned for execution. To free my soul from my sins, I wanted to be executed."

Hime sighed as she placed her hands around Elyss's clenched fists.

"And yet, Abalia saw things differently. She released me and made me her right hand. The woman who I thought would execute me and be on with her day... had given me a purpose. In exchange for my servitude, she would protect my sister. Would you call that being saved or simply being used for a purpose," Hime chuckled, posing the question to her.

Before she answered or even if she did not, Hime decided to speak her mind with honesty one more time.

"Concerning your first question? I do think people can help you, even if I fail. Consider it a selfish endeavor. My wish for execution wasn't granted. That's how life is. For those who love you, no matter the type of beast you become, they'll foolishly aim to support you even when it's a bad idea. That's... simply how life is. I'm sorry."

Brutally honest even in the face of danger.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:25 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Heh. Abalia has a habit of keeping useful things around, huh?”

That anger in her eyes, just like a lit match, was extinguished like Hime had simply blown her breath over the redhead. Wanting to tear herself away, she held her hand. There was something calming about Hime’s hold on her hand. Yet, despite it all, it still felt wrong. People are always so quick to jump into the fire to help someone. She’s like that too. It’s easy to help everyone else face their problems, but it’s frustrating to have to look into a mirror and try to fit the shattered pieces back together. How is she supposed to know if she’s putting the pieces back correctly anyway.

It’s hard to entertain the idea that a healthy her is even worse than an unhealthy her, but her Zanpakuto is a fine example of what she could become in life: a narcissistic asshole who doesn’t care for the life around her. Elyss doesn’t want to be like that. She doesn’t want to be a simple tool for everyone to use. She doesn’t want to become just a weapon.

“Can I stay, Hime? For the night? I don’t want to go home today.”

Defeated, her voice dropped to a wry whisper. That anger that had filled her felt so far away and distant from the situation now. It felt like a smart move to let the other woman go and try to escape. They both probably needed some space anyway, so Elyss turned away from Hime and looked down at her hands. Blood, huh? Why is she always spilling her own blood? It’s always something with her.

“...Sorry. Being loved is hard. I hate it and love it, and maybe that's why I don’t want anyone to deal with me. I’m afraid of hurting things, but for some reason, I seem to be a pro at it. I can remember the first punch I threw. I can remember how it spiraled out of control. I can remember sitting in that alleyway, slumped over, dying, regretting everything, hating life, hating myself. I let them down, my mom and dad. Crazy, huh? How does one never learn? Kinda funny actually…”

She stopped. It’s hard for her to crack, but when her emotions grow unstable, things just roll off her tongue without a second thought. Hime doesn’t need to know all of this, have all this information on her shoulders. Yet, isn’t this what people want? To know more? To be able to help, even if it’s just to listen to another person’s rant? She doesn't really know. For all the times she’s tried to help someone, she doesn’t really know.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:03 pm

HIME

Her words had finally reached her beloved peer. Hime was relieved to see that rage slowly dissipate from her eyes as her peaceful expression returned. The graceful Shinigami may have played with fire momentarily, presenting herself so boldly when Elyss could've dealt true damage on her person. For now, everything seemed to be relatively normal again... as normal as the situation would allow at least. Still, her words were genuine. She had never truly envisioned meeting any new shinigami. She placed herself in prison twice and death evaded her. The execution would never happen. Life gave her a different path. She would no longer question it. Hime would only carry herself forward and be guiding force to those he needed it, no matter how stubborn they wanted to be. Elyss could curse at her tens and thousands of times but Hime wanted to be stubborn. She wanted to be like everyone else who somehow, against all manner of logic, believes she still deserves to walk among other shinigami.

"Of course. Stay as long as you like, Elyss."

She walked towards her desk and pulled a pair of bandages from the drawer. She returned to her prior position with Elyss and wrapped bandages around her hand as she listened to her speak.

For the first time, Elyss was finally expressing her emotions. She was revealing information Hime had never learned prior to today. For someone born as a spirit, Hime never experienced life on earth.

She only recalled the terrible murders she committed in the name of others. Elyss seemed like her intentions were noble. From the start, Hime had always viewed her existence as flawed. She could never be content with what she was given and let pride cloud her judgment. She was a changed woman now, but it took so many years to get to that point. It was a process. Once her hands were bandaged, Hime held them within her palms, offering her heartfelt words.

"Life is a profound series of events. It is so unpredictable. We think we have our whole destiny written out and yet, somehow, we are assaulted with the unexpected. How does one never learn? It's an interesting question, to be sure. I grew up with a relatively perfect path set out before me only to paint it red with bloodshed and murder. I let myself be imprisoned twice, believing I would be executed... and now I'm here, with you. I'm no expert but I'd say you learned something tonight. To be vulnerable, to be more honest with those who care for you and wish to see you succeed. You didn't strike me nor hurt me in any way. Being loved or admired might seem difficult at first but, trust me... it gets better. Besides, I've become a stubborn sort of woman now due to outside elements. Don't think I'll simply let you fall by the wayside."

END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:19 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“...You’re not about to get on a knee and propose are you…”

It’s a joke, ya know, to lighten the mood a bit. All this talk about mistakes and murder, it’s not good for the soul. Just look at what happened a few seconds ago. At least things didn’t spiral out of control. Hime’s cool head proved useful here. Others would have gotten heated alongside Elyss, and that probably would have ended poorly for both parties involved. Maybe that’s why the redhead finds people like Hime favourable company. It’s best to just leave all that behind for now, hit on it another day or something. She’s still a bit over encumbered with what just happened, and she’ll probably be that way for a while.

“I’ll, uh, take a chair. Yeah. I can sleep in a chair. Just put a pillow on the table or something.”

As she spoke, she already knew she wasn’t going to get what she requested. Hime’s too nice. Elyss would probably refute getting anything better than a sofa or chair. She doesn’t deserve much after the way she was acting. She threw out Hime’s past in favor of whining about her own troubles. That’s not something you do to a friend.

Bwah. Anyway, she’d flex her bandaged hands and just stand there, awkwardly. What now? After all of that, do they just sit down and have a cup of tea? After all the screaming and bleeding hearts, is everything just going to be normal now? Guess she’d prefer it that way, but damn…

“So… Uh… When did you decide that, um, I was the type of gal you thought it’d be fun to shag with?”

Shag? Shag… Way to make things sound like they’re about to commit some sinful deed.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:56 pm

HIME

"Only if you wanted me to, my love," Hime quipped humorously, as she let go of Elyss's bandaged hands. She valued the connection she shared with her peer. From the moment they had first met, Elyss had never had any preconceived notion about Hime and simply spoke with her whenever she felt like it. There was no point in looking back on what happened just now. Hime was more than accustomed to dealing with her fair share of unpredictable individuals but Elyss always seemed to surprise her the most. No matter what, she'd support her. That was simply the type of woman Hime had become. A stubborn woman who would stubbornly assist her friends even if they told her otherwise.

"No, you'll be sleeping in a bed. A chair is never a proper place, even if we're spirits. A warm bed is always most comforting. You can sleep in mine." Sleep in a chair? What type of woman did Elyss think Hime was? The unforgiving type? Sleeping in a bed was a true gift. The next question had made Hime pause for a moment as she reflected on the question she asked earlier. Hime wasn't entirely surprised she'd be curious about why she asked. She didn't really understand it herself. Strangely enough, some part of her was not against the idea of being with Elyss. She was always there when Hime needed her.

"Well, shag makes it sound like a one-off scenario. I don't see you as a woman I'd view as a one-off session of passion and then everything goes back to normal. Perhaps, given how many times you've supported me, I felt you would be an ideal partner if I did pursue a relationship with a woman. Of course, I did not account for whether or not your interests lie with women or men... or no one at all. I apologize for that."

END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Where would you sleep then?”

She posed her question, finding everything else less important. Honestly, this is annoying. Hime, and her sudden stubbornness, hasn’t made any of this easy. It’s just a bed, so there’s no need for a back and forth about this. Elyss already stated she’s fine with a chair or the couch. That’s final.

“Honestly, I’m fine with something not warm or comfortable. You’ve already done enough, put up with enough.”

A lot has happened, and Elyss could say something about this dating thing, but she just wants to rest her head for right now. After everything, she’s definitely not capable of giving Hime a clear answer, but it seems the taller woman is, in fact, quite serious about all of this. Elyss should actually take her time answering until she’s certain about what she wants to do. It has nothing to do with gender and such. It’s totally just the redhead’s temperament that’s in the way.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:05 pm

HIME

Hime observed Elyss as she gazed around her room. Hime tilted her head in confusion as if the question left her perplexed.

"I would be sleeping in my own bed, of course."

Hime answered Elyss's question with a curt response. She didn't have multiple beds but neither did she welcome the idea of Elyss sleeping in a chair. Perhaps, as a result of the stress it took to suppress her fury, Hime felt her crimson-haired peer deserved better. It was her choice. Hime was not particularly prepared to sleep immediately. Therefore, she viewed the idea of her sleeping in her bed to a sensible conclusion.

"I'm not going to sleep yet. I might have paperwork or some other duty to take care of. You are free to lay down for as long as you desire. If I do happen to rest and you feel uncomfortable about us laying in the same bed, I'll simply sleep on the floor. Either way, a warm bed is far more comforting than a hrd chair."

END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, you’re obviously not sleeping on the floor. Let’s not be stupid here.”

Annoying. Well, it can’t be helped though. If Hime planned on staying up longer than her, pulling a fast one would be impossible. Ugh… What a headache. Fine. Since there’s nothing she can do, Elyss simply huffed and turned away from the woman. Rubbing her hands together, she looked around again, wondering where exactly Hime’s bed lay. Does it have its own room? Or is everything just out in the open? Not knowing how far Abalia went with accommodating people working for her, of course the woman would question how luxurious her pal’s place actually is.

“...Just so you know, if you’re actually serious about everything you’ve said, I guess I’ll show you once. Ya really want to know about dating women, huh? Well, whatever. I don’t care if it’s a guy or a gal. As long as there’s a connection, to Hell with all the other complications.”

She turned her head towards the other woman in the room, her stoic gaze intense. Though, it melted like ice in the sun as she sighed and began looking around again. What is she doing? This isn’t the time to be promising that kind of stuff. She has a lot of things that have to be done before she’d be able to take anyone out on a date or something. Though, having plans for the future is one way to fill yourself up with determination. This just means she has to make it back in one piece is all.

“Where’s your bed?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:12 pm

HIME

The graceful shinigami could not help but chuckle at Elyss's casual honesty. It was a nice change of pace compared to being hemmed up and having hot fierce breaths blown in your face. For as much as she proclaimed herself to be a lost cause, Hime was too stubborn to allow her to wallow in such ravenous thoughts.

She deserved a place among her peers as much as anyone else - as well as a place within her bed. Hime walked by her desk to give it a small once-over before coming to the conclusion that there was no paperwork to be completed. As such, she guided the woman to her bedroom which wasn't far away from her light workplace.

Whenever Elyss decided to follow, the graceful woman would comment on the matter of dating arrangements. She certainly found merit in Elyss's philosophy Gender didn't particularly matter if one felt a true connection but Hime knew some simply had their preferences and there was no changing that.

"I'm serious as you are about the matter. Your point of view is a meritable one, worthy of admiration. Gender ought not matter when you feel a connection, but there are some who prefer to be exclusive to what they desire. I've never held any real preference, even though my body has only ever known men. Thus, I suppose when it comes to you, I feel a series of pleasant emotions. Are they completely friend-oriented or something deeper? I'd like to explore it..."

Saying that as if it were a natural thing to say, Hime turned to smile back at Elyss before opening the door to her bedroom. It was rather tame compared to her appearance but Hiime viewed a bed as it was - a bed. Nothing more, nothing less. A pleasant place to lay your head after a long day.

"This is my bedroom. There is a mirror and a few minor decorations but not much else of note. "

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum