Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Empty Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)

Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:37 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, she’s supposed to be meeting the Captain Commander for reasons that she can’t explain, but Abalia wouldn’t mind if Elyss took a detour, yeah? Where exactly is she heading? It’s a familiar location that she’s been to before. However, it’ll probably surprise the woman who’s probably on the other side of the door. Hopefully, Hime is here. There’s no particular reason for this, but it’s been a bit since the redhead has come in contact with the other woman. Recalling their prior meetings, they’ve never really communicated beyond professionalism. Was the woman even capable of such? Eh. Whatever.

“Yo. Open up.”

Unceremoniously, she called out to Hime, rapping her knuckles against the door. With a look that lacked patience, her fist kept rolling along the door. It’s fair to assume that there’s something on her mind, at the front of her thoughts. Well, it wasn’t anything particularly important in that sense, but she wanted to go over it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Empty Re: Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:30 am
Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss) Header1

HIME

On the other side of the door, the woman of the hour that Elyss desired to see was preparing her makeup. It was a central routine that the graceful shinigami always indulged in - be it morning or afternoon. Whether to maintain appearances or to simply admire her beauty, her routine was never to be interrupted. Of course, Hime would never explicitly state her displeasure if someone was brave enough to interrupt her.

When she heard someone knocking at the door, Hime ignored the noise, applying a lovely shade of lipstick while applying the finishing touches to her face. Well, that was the intention until something caught her attention. When she heard the familiar voice, she accidentally applied the lipstick haphazardly as she hurried to the door, pushing it open to see... Elyss Kishimoto?

Hime blinked, somewhat lost in surprise, gazing at the crimson-haired woman at her door. Elyss was no stranger, to be certain, but they hadn't seen each other in months. Their last meeting was a new year's party Hime had thrown and that was all. She grimaced slightly, smiling in embarrassment. Slightly smeared lipstick and a shocked expression weren't exactly the spitting image of grace or beauty.

"H-Hello, Elyss-San. What brings you here?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hime didnt seem the type to leave someone waiting, so it made the redhead feel a bit awkward when no one answered her immediately. She pronably came a bad time. Is the other woman out? No. That's not the case. The doorknob turning made it obvious that Hime is actually inside.
Elyss was curious why it took her a bit, but one look at the smeared lipstick, and things start to click.

"Did I interupt something?" Her innocent expression, paired with the sincerity ofher words, made a horrid scene that would have tricked anyone into thinking Elyss didn't mean to come at a bad time. However, in the next second, the redhead's lips curled into a devious smirk as she pointed at Hime's lips.

"Someone catch ya like that, and they'll get the wrong idea."

Though, despite her teasing, she started to pat herself down. Ah. Nothing. Well, whatever. Without much thought, she reached with her thumb to brush some of the makeup off of Hime's face. And, right after, she shimmied into the woman's room without even asking for entrance. Not explaining herself, she looked around for a second before making herself comfortable on a chair, laying her arms and heads down on the table.

"Whatcha putting on makeup for Anyway? Gotta date or something?"

Her eyes have a strange curiosity about them before her attention moved to her thumb. Obviously, the redhead lacks any makeup, but, at this moment, she's pondering how she'd look if she made herself up like Hime.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:10 am

HIME

Ah, how shameful. How damnably shameful. To have such a haphazard appearance before a woman for whom she held the highest admiration, second only to Abalia.

Vanity was not a trait the graceful shinigami adhered to entirely, but that did little to lessen the embarrassment she was experiencing right now. Catching your fellow man or woman in a compromising state was as old as father time. It was a law of the universe, especially to those who shared a strong bond. This would be a thing of the past in due time.

Hime supposed that, thankfully, Elyss hadn't broken down in laughter, the crimson-haired woman instead smirking deviously as she pointed out her smeared lipstick. She picked up on the reference but beyond her passionate afternoon spent with the Viking Vice-Captain of the seventh division, she hardly experienced any action that Elyss seemed to imply with her humor. The graceful woman was not the type to pursue passions of the flesh unless they pursued her.

"Perhaps so, but the lot of my division knows I don't indulge in such extracurricular activities, my dear companion. Even so, it's somewhat embarrassing to be seen like this by my peers. I am thankful that you may be the only one."

Hime chuckled as she humored the crimson-haired woman, who made herself comfortable as she leaned into a chair, laying her arms and head down on the table. Hime gracefully returned to her seat before the mirror as she reapplied her makeup. She restarted the entire process.

Though far from a perfectionist, she had seemingly always taken pride in looking her best. Most of her peers considered her a natural beauty, the sort who hardly needed makeup to capture the eyes of many, but a habit was a habit and those habits would eventually become routines. Hime saw no issue with accentuating her beauty.

"It's a routine that's become somewhat of a morning and afternoon ritual since my release from prison. They don't particularly provide prisoners with the means of looking their best," Hime said, speaking in jest, a clear example of how she basked in the fortunes that fate had gifted her.

A few hints of mascara to the eyes, a touch of face powder, a couple of brushes to her eyebrows, and a successful application of lipstick left the graceful shinigami satisfied with her handiwork. Now she could leave the house with pride.

"On the subject of a date, I've no such obligations today. My schedule is always open to anyone who'd wish to do so but I've hardly ever experienced any such activity when it comes to dating."

Hime recalled how she had the potential to love one man in the past and her passionate moment with Arkin - to say nothing of lying in bed with tyrants - but dating... no. She hadn't dated in a long time. Worse yet, she hardly possessed an inkling of how modern-day romance even worked.

For better or worse, the graceful woman was quite old-fashioned...

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:53 am
Siegharty wrote:

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"For a second, I thought it was for Arkin. Ya know, there's a bit of a rumor that a woman with blue hair had come out of his place."

She had turned her head towards the wall as she laid, her voice a bit muffled by her arm. Her accusation may come as a surprise, but it's not an impossibility that word of someone being naughty would get caught in the grapevine. Arkin didn't help with his drunken ramblings. Anyone could ask him if he's gotten anything lately, and the big oaf would surely belch.

"Heh... You're the only blue haired maiden I know though, Hime. I thought it couldn't have been anything factual, but then, I heard you was doing some surveys around the seventh division. Don't tell me that idiot pulled a fast one on ya."

It's all in jest, but it is still Elyss calling out Hime. Normally, she wouldn't have cared. What people do on their time is their business, but she couldn't help but feel somewhat peeved. It's almost like she's finding this unfair for some reason. Well, the reason is a bit clear to her, but she's not going to let that idea simmer in her head like that.

"Heh. Getting ya makeup together just so someone can ruin it? Now, that sounds naughty, doesn't it?"

Her words are melding a bit with Ulv's way of speaking, poking and taunting for no other reason but to get an emotional response. It's a bit mean, in a way. Elyss doesn't know why she's going in this direction, but for some reason, Hime deserved it. Though, after the quick banter, the redhead had gone quiet, her expression a bit solemn as she stared at the wall. Her thoughts move away from being a bit of a jerk, and she finds herself thinking about prison life. It's funny how she's become somewhat familiar with two jailbirds.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:28 am

HIME

Rumors got around quickly, huh? Hime was not particularly surprised considering the Gotei 13. Whether dating, romance, or anything concerning the captains or vice-captains, there was always a watchful eye or two when it came to any manner of activity concerning the well-established.

The mere mention of Arkin had caused the graceful woman to blush as Elyss stated that it was a blue-haired woman that walked out of his yurt. If the crimson-haired Shinigami had simply stated that it was a woman, Hime could've deflected the conversation with ease.

Though very familiar with all of the divisions and their members - due to studious research and making the rounds - visiting members at their own convenience - Hime could not pinpoint any woman she could use as a scapegoat. Did she even want to be that deceitful? She tried browsing through her mind, searching for a mental image of any woman who might have blue hair and hopefully a sultry personality...

Nothing. There was no one with a particular appearance of personality she could point out that would rescue her from her precarious predicament. Elyss teasing her about her romp with the Viking Vice-Captain didn't make things any easier.

If perception was one of Elyss's strong suits, she would've likely taken the faint blush in the woman's face as a more damning answer than actual admission.

Sighing in defeat, she turned away from the crimson-haired woman as she sated the woman's curiosity with an answer, unashamed to reveal what happened between them.

"I wouldn't say he pulled a fast one on me. It was a mutual desire we shared for the other. He was shirtless, with tightly-corded muscle in all the spots that any woman who went without the touch of a man would appreciate. Beyond that, his sheer charisma and compliments left me spellbound. I lost myself in the moments of passion and the rest was history. I walked away satisfied and I don't think we've ever spoken since. I didn't know word traveled around to the point where that is a subject of discussion, considering his reputation..."

Hime sighed as she stared into the mirror. Was she ashamed of admitting that to that her dear friend? Somewhat. Hime was not a woman who wore insincerity on her sleeves. If it could be avoided, she would never lie to anyone when they desired the truth. For what it was worth, she truly did enjoy that release she attained from the charismatic vice-captain. It made her feel beautiful. Desired. In that sense, she had nothing to be ashamed of... but still. How would Elyss react?

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:58 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

If Elyss was trying to be perceptive, she probably would have caught that blush. However, her focus on the wall was favorable for Hime. Too bad Hime threw away her chance by speaking fiction into reality. The only reaction that Elyss felt like giving was to chuckle dryly.

But, then, she sat up fast, scraping the legs of the chair against the floor. With her hands slamming on the table, she let out an aggravated short shout, her voice gravelly. Of course the sex starved proper woman falls for the massive doofus of a man. He’s so charismatic and full of himself. That big oaf doesn’t have the ability to keep his hands off of a woman, especially when he starts drinking. She can’t imagine it. The two shouldn’t mix, but somehow water and alcohol came together and formed some weird machination.

“Even if your name wasn’t involved, everyone knows Arkin’s slept with half of Soul Society. Even if it's untrue, people speculate and dream up scenarios just because it’s fun.”

With a loud huff, she fell back in her seat, barely keeping all four legs on the floor still. Is she jealous? Maybe. Elyss finds a lot of people attractive. It’s the curse that comes with being so open. Even if she didn’t start out as open to romance as she is now, Ulv made sure to fill the redhead’s mind with annoying fantasies and an ease of finding another beddable. That’s not how she wants to spend her life though, waking up in bed with strangers she found somewhat interesting.

“There should be an order to these things…” Her voice low and a mumble, the small stories of true love and such race through her mind. For a brute like herself, anything fairytale-like is probably just that: a fairytale. Well, as long as everyone enjoyed themselves, Elyss isn’t going to nag Hime about what she does with her spare time. Now, if it was when they were supposed to be working, that’d probably give the redhead a reason to retort their actions. So, her arm would just rest over her eyes as her head leaned back over the chair, that red mane spooling about.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:09 am

HIME

Matters of the heart were often so confusing to the graceful woman sitting by the mirror. Her sincerity was a damnable bane whenever someone desired her honesty. Did she make the right decision in revealing what had taken place so long ago? Should she have shown a level of restraint? Hime extended her head ever so slightly, to gauge the crimson-haired woman's reaction while she leaned in her chair.

To her surprise, the initial reaction she received was a dry chuckle that fell lazily from the fierce shinigami's lips. She couldn't deduce anything from her tone - if anything, her faint hint of laughter only served to confuse the woman as she tilted her head in curiosity.

Was she upset? Amused? Agitated? Elyss was a walking enigma. No one could ever truly know for certain what went through this woman's mind. In the span of a few seconds, the crimson-haired shinigami rose up from her position, slamming her hands on the table. If Hime were a woman of lesser mettle, she would've likely found herself startled by the woman's sudden shift in mood.

It was precisely because she knew how unpredictable Elyss was that nothing she did ever seemed to surprised her. In the not-so-distant past, she had learned that the crimson-haired shinigami shared some form of familial relation with Ulv Auber - a woman that had soared way beyond her realm of understanding. If Elyss was an enigma, Ulv was an outlier.

Releasing a short shout from her lips, Elyss noted that even if Hime hadn't revealed her past fling, Arkin's reputation proceeded him. He was well noted for sleeping with many women whenever he fancied their attention.

No sooner than those words passed through her lips did the crimson-woman fall back into her seat, a loud huff passing through her lips. This is exactly why applying any form of perception to Elyss seemed like an exercise in futility. What could the aqua-haired woman say? That she apologized? Did she want an apology? Should Hime apologize even if she asked?

“There should be an order to these things…”

The words were faint - spoken with a low mumble that seemed almost inaudible - but they somehow still managed to reach her ears. An order to these things? Hime stroked her chin.

She was familiar with the concept of courtship but Hime had never experienced it firsthand. She shared her heart with a tyrant and an ambitious man who sought to overthrow the soul society and shake them at their core. Those were terrible experiences and using them as references for what Elyss implied would be the same as trying to solve world hunger.

"If you do not mind my asking, what is the order that you speak of? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge but my time in prison has left me oblivious to the concept of how men and women should interact with the other - romantically, that is."

Hime was sincerely honest. There was no aim at playing the fool or trying to assume the role of the oblivious dumb blonde. She really had no idea how these matters worked.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:48 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Ya heard me, huh? I swear, everyone around here hears better than bloodhounds."

She doesn't even want to get into the specifics of romance. It is her own askewed view on the topic. Her answer is her answer. Someone else's answer could match hers, but it could also be entirely different. What kind of answer is Hime looking for: one from the heart or some basic definition? Though, Elyss knows better than to give a halfassed question in a situation like this. Hime's not the type of woman to ask questions without looking for something sincere. That's why Elyss had to sigh and think a bit before responding.

"I guess I'm just against the idea of sex just for the sake of it. Some people treat it like it's a sport or something. Others try and use it as some kind of mediation or passion exercise, but, for me, it feels a bit more sacred than that."

With that, she moved her arm from her face and turned her head towards Hime. Her eyes seem dull, clouded by thought. At the moment, she's surfing through her head, reflecting on all the situations she's been in that involved anything particularly romantic. She doesn't have the best track record, but it's hard not to think about all of it while digging through her own heart.

"Yeah. I guess it's fun in the moment, but I felt a bit empty afterwords. There was nothing substantial about it. Just like fighting, if you don't have the right opponent, losing or winning feels like nothing. I think I would rather find someone I xojls connect with outside of just breaking a bed. Go on dates or something, hold hands, be able to just talk to... I guess be romantic with."

She shrugged after speaking her mind a bit. It's up to Hime now to decipher that little bit of opinionated information and make of it how she will. Are there anymore questions? Inquiries? Elyss was a bit vague, but romance is a vague subject that everyone answers in their own way. That's just how Elyss felt like answering it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:37 am

HIME

Hime understood the way Elyss felt on a base level, though she hardly understood it as well as Elyss would have hoped. Hime held a certain pride about herself but her knowledge of romance and sex were flawed. Was she the type who would open her legs for anyone? Of course not. Hime knew there were lines to cross and those to leave unexplored.

She didn't view sex as a sport. Did she view it as a passion exercise or a form of erotic meditation? No. She didn't know what to treat it as. She had no concept of what it felt like to be courted, to date, to fall in love, and eventually make love.

She had been in prison for the most recent quarter of her life. She didn't share a cell nor was she given the opportunity to interact much. One could even go as far as to say that the graceful shinigami had difficulty comprehending friendship.

However, what surprised Hime the most is when she admitted how she felt about it all. How she desired to be romantic. Hime was honestly speechless. She had never taken Elyss to be the sentimental type. She didn't view her as the type to even engage in sex. Whether man or woman, she seemed as if she'd be the type to bash someone's face in or kill them if they touched her the wrong way.

She gazed at the crimson-haired woman as she blushed softly, unable to comprehend what she was saying. Even so, Hime walked over and patted her shoulder before sitting next to her.

"if it helps you make feel any better, he didn't start flirting with me at the outset. He was kind, gentle, and encouraging. He spoke of his belief in me, his motivations, literature... and the promise of indulging me in all that I had missed out on when I spent my days in a prison cell. He event lept me sleep in his arms the next day. I don't know if that's his approach to every woman, though."

Hime leaned back in her chair as she stroked her chin.

"I find your idea and view... to be endearing, beautiful even. True courtship. Dates, holding hands and publicly showing one's affection. There is nothing wrong with it. Unfortunately, my experience is nonexistent. I didn't know there was a process to this whole thing. Embarassing as it is to admit... I've never been on an official date before."

"Love is confusing," she mused, gazing at the crimson-haired woman. She was full of surprises, even now.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum