Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

What Does Kido Mean?  Empty What Does Kido Mean?

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 pm

What Does Kido Mean?  6EdIfMt

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Artist: Tokyo Ghoul - Song: Glassy Sky

He'd come out of his induced coma after they fixed fractures to his orbital bone and nose. They'd been disfigured by force of impact from those two strikes. She'd done nothing to him, and he'd lost. He was so weak and beneath her that he couldn't even put up a fight. His eyes, as they opened one, saw nothing but white bandages covering it. Koyo had a damaged right eye, but recovery was going nicely. Enough that he was able to go around now. This was the Squad he was joining as a member officially.

He walked away from the hospital portion leaving behind the noise from the constant activity. People coming in and out from different injuries or even colds. He worked his way to the section that practiced combat. His fingers looked fine after his mother and his talk. She'd made it clear that escape wasn't an option. He had to improve his skills with Kido. But he didn't know what to do; he'd gotten top marks in the academy. His Kido skills had earned him high praise from his instructors. But it wasn't enough; it wasn't enough.

Why wasn't it enough, all the work and suffering he'd put in? Bandages around his arms from the backfire of Sokatsui. He could perform double incantations despite his ranking. Koyo didn't know what he could do.

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9 Geki! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams, unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, Hadō 31 Sokatsui."

A crimson glow came from his hand, first engulfing the target. Before the emission of blue flames sparked and emerged from his hand hitting the target. He breathed heavily; why hadn't he done that? Could he not have called this attack down on her at that point? His hand lowered, feeling his burns ache beneath the bandages.

Koyo rested his mint-colored eye, and the other ached beneath that bandage. He wouldn't give up yet; he'd find a way to grow and get stronger. He wanted to improve desperately; that feeling of helplessness scared him. It reminded him of his time with his mother and training.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Does Kido Mean?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What Does Kido Mean?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

What Does Kido Mean?  Empty Re: What Does Kido Mean?

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:28 am

Enter the Shinigami

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

I.

The girl woke up from her nap, getting everything prepared for a normal day. She misses the days of action, but the peace was relaxing regardless. Getting up she put on her shihakshou and fixed her hair before heading out. The sun was gleaming once she stepped out, using shunpo to examine the area. People within the various districts were doing their normal routines, even going to the more poor districts and offering assistance whenever she could.

After a bit she decided to head to the kido division to see whats up, everything seemed to be in order. Before she heard a familiar kido.

Momo distinctly knew what it meant, someone was training. She could briefly remember its appearance though it was years ago, the subtle crimson energy emerging from the hand. As it had blue fire, but regardless she went to the source of the sound. Seeing a man who was injured, still practicing kido was he trying to kill himself? Sure training is good, but theirs certain limits to this stuff.

As she walked around the division she gave waves towards everyone here. Some waving back with smiles on their face despite the repercussions. Until she heard the sounds of a Hadō being used, running towards the source she walked over. "Woah Woah. Whats going on here? She said, noticing his bandages that rested on his arms.

"Look at you, you look tired. You can't overwork yourself like this." She knelt down and examined his injury, sure the medical division did the work but she still had to made sure.

If he knew who she was it was fine, as everybody knew her face at this point. Its been 400 years anyway.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:55 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

He felt an ache inside him even when he woke up. It wasn't satisfied by losing the way he had. It bothered him. How could he protect his friends at this level? There were so many Kido. As he sat there gathering his wits, he felt the aches and burns. The sight Momo would behold one entire side of his face bandaged from injuries sustained. So only a single eye was open to the air, and his nose had bandages along with it. Straightening the injury he suffered from fighting against Elyss. Koyo tried to remember his manners, and his duel incantation had worked. But it was taxing on him and his body. He took the visage in; she was Momo Hinamori, a legend in the Kido Division. He swallowed a bit as he tried to gain his nerve.

"I lost a fight...I can't protect my friends like this..I have to get stronger." Koyo's words came out as he explained why despite his condition, he was trying. He couldn't leave it lay like this at the moment. Why did it bother him? Was it for his friends? He wanted to stand up, but his body just wasn't there yet. His hands clenched into balls; he'd not lost this badly before it left a nasty taste in his mouth.

Koyo decided for once, maybe because his emotions were a mess. He would let down that guard as he leaned his head backward. His body hurt but sitting still in that bed hurt more. Koyo felt frustrated and didn't have the best skills at communicating with people.

"I know...I know you are right..but it's so frustrating, I thought maybe I'd finally made progress...I just don't know what to do." He knew who she was, but Koyo didn't feel like a proper introduction right now. He'd just gotten out of the Academy, and yet it wasn't enough.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Does Kido Mean?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What Does Kido Mean?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:05 am

Enter the Shinigami

I.

As she examined the man further he was covered in bandages, from head to toe. He really was dedicated to his work, but even the best people had to start somewhere. And this wasn't it, like increasing muscle mass one cannot expect a body within seconds. It takes months of training and determination to do so.

"I get you want to get stronger. But like I said you don't have to kill yourself over it. Take things slow, tell you what i'll train you in Kido. If you promise to not overexert yourself. She heard his words of reason, a bold yet cliche statement. She remembered those days, where she wanted to get stronger just standing their like a frightened rabbit.

But she used that experience as a catalyst of motivation, rather than let it consume she embraced it. Doing everything to keep it at bay, and through what seemed like decades of training she was here now.

He had determination she did admit it, but even determination isn't enough to become a master at a particular field.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:21 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Koyo felt fear inside him, a drive to improve for another reason. His conditioning wouldn't let him speak of it. But his mother didn't like it when he lost fights; this wasn't the first occasion. The pain she could inflict later frightened him. She'd already done some this time. His fingers ached with the reminder of his place. If anyone could help him improve, to grow his skills, it was her. His mother would no doubt also approve of the selection. He was a newly appointed member of this division.

So developing the skill tied to it was necessary, he agreed to her terms. Relaxing his body as his eye looked towards the dummy. Koyo had performed a duel incantation combining the Desutriction and Binding elements. Had he done that against the likes of Elyss, would it have worked? He lacked power behind his spells and couldn't be sure it would. Something he doubted Hinamori-san had issues with, her spells were likely sharp and crisp.

His were unrefined, yet; he was adept at using them and could perform some. His Zanpakuto even allowed the creation of special ones. It involves the Zanpakuto itself and the watery element. Koyo sat silent for a moment, speaking now as he'd come to his conclusion.

"Alright, Hinamori-san, I won't push any further." Koyo responded and didn't try to fight or do anything more. His desire now was to get stronger and grow.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:48 am

Enter the Shinigami

I.

Momo heard his words of calling her Hinamori-san, but smiled. "Just call me Momo. Momo responded, sure she's fine with it once in awhile but it does get a bit too much. She is an recognize individual sure, but she didnt feel like high up these days.

Regardless, he was still injured. Sitting down she held her hands above the patients wounds, her palms glow with green spiritual energy. Using her own reiatsu to heal his wounds.
While she wasn't an expert it at least would get him moving, though she hoped. If he was able to move she would help him up and look into his eyes.

"Now, what do you want to specialize in first?

She said, though it was a bit overwhelming to individuals not familiar with kido. But it was a genuine question, starting off slow in a specific field would give her a showcase of what he needs to improve on.

Turning her head as he looked at the dummy, the flames still lingering. His determination to learn kido was strong, but he couldn't just master them on a whim.

She would then wait for his response.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Koyo didn't mind the additional treatment, and his injuries had been reasonably severe due to Elyss. The healers had done much for him before leaving him to rest. His mind thought about what to focus on; he could perform duel incantations. In his present condition, it wasn't a simple task. What did someone learn about Kido outside of what they taught at the academy? His instructors at homemade sure he was reasonably good. He looked down at his hands, thinking about the question. "I can perform Sokatsui at the highest. Double incantation is possible for me, though it is difficult. What would you suggest I learn, Hina-Momo."

He caught himself about to calling her Hinamori-san again; manners were an aspect drilled in. Speaking of manners, he knew her name, but she didn't know his. "Pardon my lateness in introducing myself; I am Koyo Kuchiki." Koyo said as he waited to hear what she believed best. He knew most incantations and studied hard himself. Once he healed, he would visit Asami-sensei and maybe one other person. He didn't want to let his friends down or risk his mother's ire. Had Captain Kobayashi not stepped in, how much damage would he have taken?

Regardless Momo Hinamori, a legend, sat before him, offering him help. His reason was cliche, and he didn't express all of it. The fear that gripped him inside like a noose tighter around his throat. It was; also, he failed Asashio's expectations of him. His Zanpakuto was precious to him, one thing his mother couldn't influence. Kido and this were so important to him because he did well and earned praise from his father.

When he was young, his father would watch him perform Kido. It was his father's favorite school of Shinigami skills. He'd not only failed the man but his Zanpakuto as well, that was the disappointment he held.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Enter the Shinigami

I.

Seems like he made good progress with his Kido, already at Hadō number 33. Normally it would take years to reach that level in such a short time, causing her to become more curious on his capabilities in the long run. Regardless, she had to train him sooner or later. Can't get good at something if one doesnt learn anything, so she stretched for a bit..hearing his words crossing her arms happily.

"Your already at that level? I got to say I impressed. She gave another smile, loving his dedication to the kido arts. If someone was this dedicated surely they'll be a great kido user. But she listened to what he's limited to, giving her an idea.

"Well, since you asked so kindly I suggest we go slow. No need to rush things. I'm not sure if your still injured despite the healing but excessive usage might strain you even more." She said, turning to face him.

"Lets start with some basic barriers for now. Would you care to demonstrate? Once you've shown me I'll fire a low level kido. See how it works against it. Deal?" She said, wanting to know his expertise within the other areas of kido. Of course she would hold back considerably due to her nature.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:31 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

He got up, feeling the aches and pains from his body. The battle with Elyss Kishimoto had been nasty. Despite Momo's healing, some injuries still ached. Koyo walked over a bit, wondering what she considered low. He could feel his desperation beginning to falter more. He was getting lessons from someone with a storied career in the Gotei. He didn't know a barrier spell, nothing specially or numbered. He brought his right bandaged hand upwards. He was creating an energy field with it projecting a wall in front of him. It was a transparent wall though it was visible and easy to pick up. He knew he might learn some things from Momo in this lesson.

Koyo swallowed, unsure what to expect from her. He could feel a trembling inside of him; it was standing before a tiger. He was a novice, and she was far superior in regards to Kido. He inhaled softly, feeling like he could do this because Asashio believed in him. He would do everything he could to impress Momo. He wished to become her student and fight that woman against someday. He didn't want to let it end like this.

Redemption would be his someday, though it was far away from now—the visual stimulation and feel of a Kido spell. It brought him joy and a sense of satisfaction to be performing them. His father had a genuine fascination for Kido, and it was something Koyo inherited. He steeled himself, ready to learn with every fiber of his being.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum