Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!)

Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

“In the world you desire, would it ever be easier, Santa? I am not some measly speck of malignant desire that is easily blotted out by the Holy slander of mankind. My power is grand and vast, a sickly energy that rots the world whether I deign it to or not. That is the price we pay for strength. Even if you changed the world, would our people’s role in it differ at all?”

She sighed, knowing that she is only worsening the mood of her simpleminded companion. While one spouts ideologies and what ifs, the other only knows to venture towards what she immediately wants, whether such be revenge or to make the Third Espada happy. It is wrong to simply chastise the blonde woman so aggressively, but it would also be wrong to allow her to chase down wild dreams that could eventually lead to her demise. It is that notion that moved the shorter Espada to place her hand atop the other’s head, running her fingers over Santa’s antlers and through her hair. Why, much like a startled cub, Tier thought to remedy some of what ailed the other with physical contact. That is how things of this nature normally work, yes? It reminds her, somewhat, of the times she helped her Fraccion whenever they were too lost in their own temper. It reminds her of times far gone, beyond the life she lives now.

“I have but one goal, Ajora: to protect my family.”

Her words are as clear as day, even with their simplicity. The complexity behind them is not hidden or something one must rack their brain over. Ajora, Santa, her Fraccion, even Nelliel and her family: they are all important to the Shark of Hueco Mundo, a being that one would normally associate with loneliness. She did desire to never be around others at times. The amount of betrayal and sacrifice in her life proved too much to continue. Though, she found people who she could lay down her life for. Now, it feels like she’s slowly finding some more.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!)

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:57 pm
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

Santa closed her eyes slightly and let out a sigh as she felt Tier's hand reach up and rest on her head, quite clearly comforted by the shift of physical contact. But all the same, she found herself staring down at the sand beneath them. She hesitated, unable to simply settle now that she'd had a glimpse into Tier's own situation. And truth be told, it had only urged her further in her desire to make things better. What was she supposed to do? An anxious glance up had her matching Tier's gaze, and she almost wished she had never met the woman. Would Tier have been better off never knowing the complicated mess that was Santa? Would she be able to behave in the way that Tier wanted? Even if Ajora was complacent in capitulating to Tier's demands, could she? If they DID find a way to prompt change and Tier turned it down, would she be as compliant as Ajora was?

She frankly didn't know. More and more, she realized that she was doomed to hurt this woman, and finally meeting Tier's gaze, she gave the woman a sad stare, as if to apologize.

A sigh left the dark-haired woman and she gently rubbed at her temple, more than capable of recognizing the train of thoughts she could sense in Santa. Truly, this was a complicated woman, and even more she could not help but wonder. Tier said this now, but would that remain the same? Ajora made note of the patterns of thought in the woman's arguments. They were static, stubbornly resistant to the notion of change. And she began to wonder how that mindset would shift in the future.
What if this woman found themselves before a certain monster?
"A family. And here I thought you against Arrancar banding together." she hummed thoughtfully, a garganta peeling itself open beside her as .... another Ajora would step in, standing beside that open maw leading into the darkness, which the original Ajora began to walk into. Silently taking her leave with her apparent duplicate, leaving Tier and Santa behind.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:23 pm
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

“It is nigh impossible to avoid bonds. I apologize, Santa. If I had kept with my prior ways, this conversation would not be happening. The sadness behind your eyes, I would not have to know it.”

It troubled her to see Santa troubled, especially when it’s her fault. Tier doesn’t know what she is to say, for there is not anything that could remedy the situation. They are at a standstill, ideals and morals brandished and warring. However, as annoying as Arjora’s statement was, the woman is correct in a way. Tier is against united Hueco Mundo, but she could never turn her back on those that she considers family. She had once told herself she would be content with the few she held close, and, after 400 years, here she is swept up by another as she was so long ago.

“If you wish to leave or stay, I do not mind. Either way, I shall respect your decision.”

She stopped giving attention to Santa and turned, her feet soon carrying her away from the area. It is best they decide their place with one another. Tier has laid it bare that Santa may stay beside her if she chooses, and she has laid it bare that she is not afraid to be left on her own once again. It is painful, surprisingly.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:16 am
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa hesitated as she ....listened to what Tier was saying. And she felt a slow, creeping....dread running through her body. When Tier brought up that she could stay or leave... for a moment she thought about staying. But she was reminded....that Ajora wasn't around. She was alone with Tier. A notion she would have liked in her past. But......she didn't enjoy the feeling. She felt....fear. She let her attention shift, briefly, to the woman's sword where it was sheathed.

She wanted to stay. She WANTED to talk, or even just..... be here. But Tier's words began to echo in her mind. And her instincts as a hollow started to flare up. If she was made of something.....stronger. Smarter. She might have stayed, toughed it out. Or at the very least had a better time understanding why Tier had done what she'd done. But she didn't. She didn't fully understand WHY Tier was angry. She didn't fully understand WHY Tier had drawn her sword on her. That she all relied on Ajora for, and with her no longer present... she felt her own unease mounting.

And like the deer she was, eventually she simply couldn't stand it anymore. Not right now, not with the memory of that blade pointed at her so fresh in her mind. The air peeled open behind her, and, never removing those anxious eyes, Santa backed into the descorrer that swallowed her up. Heading off to the world of the living, hoping that one of her friends would be able to help her work through this stressful endeavor.

Leaving Tier alone.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum