Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss)

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:44 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You look unhappy. Isn’t that great?”

Well, not the unhappy part, but the fact Elyss could see the displeasure on Abalia’s face meant a lot. It meant that their mission was actually a success. Of course, knowing that the woman didn’t like being manhandled, Elyss could only not care. This is just a faster way to handle their current dilemma. As much as getting a walk and some fresh air would help, the redhead finds herself not actually wanting to be around people. Call it guilt if you must, but, sometimes, you just don’t feel a part of the society you currently reside in.

“Ya know, I don’t have many people I would consider close friends, ‘Balia. Makoto hates me, Julian’s just a work partner, and all of Squad Seven.., I couldn’t bother them with something like this. The last time this happened, the Captain almost killed me.”

She spoke as she jumped along the buildings, soon reaching the Rukongai district, but even then, she continued towards the outskirts.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss)

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:21 am
Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 XaNsDFO

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

"Is that so? I have often heard the people of the Seventh Division speak well of you. The Captain, at least, has always been quick to defend you. She was quite insistent that she be a part of the investigation."

Of course, that was ignoring the more immediate mention that Elyss had few close friends, but Abalia felt it was likely smarter to simply provide a counterpoint than to outright state potential disagreement. Besides, Abalia was hardly an expert in these matters, though she continued after a short moment.

"I cannot say I have many close friends either. My nature for most of my life has kept the vast majority of people at a distance."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:48 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“It’s easy to speak about what you don’t know. You get to make up stuff and no one fact checks you half the time.”

What’s she getting at? Well, people probably do speak kindly of her. Rarely any of them has seen her in any other state besides the mask she puts on when working. Only a handful know about what a mess she is, and, even then, she hasn’t shown them just how deep her trauma runs. Her Captain is optimistic, but Murasaki also understands that Elyss has a lot of issues. Maybe that’s why the woman was quick to want to get involved. That’ll require a talk sooner than later. For now, she’s focused on speaking with the woman in her arms.

“...We’re here.”

However, they should get acquainted with the area first before diving into strong discussion. Elyss has taken them to the edge of the Rukongai, her eyes focused on the outskirts leading towards a green hill. She didn’t forget to let Abalia down before taking off in a slow walk. As they walked, Abalia would notice how some of the ground looked a bit upturned, trees in the distance bent or fallen but overshadowed by the beauty of life sprung about.

“This is the place I usually go to when I need to think. It’s quiet and the flowers are pretty. It took a while for things to grow back after Arkin and I had our little bout, but that’s not important. A lot of people probably consider themselves my friend, but it’s hard to accept such things when you know you’re not being truthful half the time.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Slothfully Lethal (Abalia/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:52 pm

"I suppose it is."

Abalia's eyes moved over the tranquil little place, finding the whole thing rather lovely in a way. There was a sense of nature to the whole place, in it having grown this way in spite of the surroundings. It was something she would not have even considered before, but now it stood out to her rather prominently.

"And how truthful have you been to me, I wonder? Do you intend to be truthful moving forward, or is this simply an admission that things have not been quite so pleasant as I hoped them to be?"

There was no accusation in her tone, but even with her emotions, Abalia was not a woman that felt the need to completely sidestep an issue. That was the matter at stake here, the question that she felt more important than any other.

"You are someone I have considered a friend. I think it would be a bit disappointing to learn so soon that it has been built on only falsehood."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:19 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I’ve become rather skilled at masking how I feel half the time, but I wouldn’t say I’ve been nothing but lies. You caught a glimpse of me when I barged into your office one time and almost died for it. However, you’ve never seen the Elyss that killed that man. People think they know the depth of my character, think I’m just a little rough around the edges, but they just don’t know…”

She kept her eyes forward, refusing to look at anything around her except for the green hill up ahead. She can envision herself there, standing, sitting, laying down. She wonders if it’ll help her today as it had before. Maybe she’ll be able to get some idea of what to do next. She knows that this has to be dealt with, but she also knows how hard it is to battle something like your own mind. How many times has she failed at keeping sane now?

“All friends usually have something they don’t talk about, be it a dark past or a quirk they’re shy about. It’s usually nothing major, but when it is, it’s easy for everyone to feel betrayed. I told you about the soul of Mirja inside of me, and you know how much of a hassle that woman was. If I told you that everything she struggled with, I’m struggling with, do you think you could help? If I were to let you see the poison in my mind, would you reach out your hand or shy away? But, I shouldn’t blame Mirja for any of this. Even when I was just a normal human, I was a monster who hurt people all the time. It’s just 100 times worse now.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:25 pm

"You have seen what I was like when I was still alive. Only a child, doing her best to help others."

Abalia studied her own hand briefly, thinking about what that meant. Her youth had been cut short, but she knew that she had been rather different in life. But the desire to help had not left her, and she sighed gently to herself before she continued to speak.

"I would help you no matter what it was you were struggling with, no matter the depths of it or the difficulty. You are someone that I consider a friend, Elyss. After all you have done for me, I think it would be nothing short of evil of me if I did not show you the same kindness."

It was true that she knew the sort of woman that Mirja had been, and she understood perhaps better than most this situation as it stood. Her own involvement in it, and her own experiences, simply made it easier for her to understand.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:26 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“That’s all I wanted to do, ‘Balia: help people. How did things become like this? It all started because I wanted to help everyone around me, but I guess we both have an idea of how strewn justice can become.”

Should she be diving into her past? It’s probably the right decision. Maybe she needs to relive it a bit to actually gain some insight on what she needs to do. It’s easy to say she’s going to ask someone for help. The hard part is figuring out how to fix the issue even when everyone’s helping. It’ll be no good if the group’s just staring at one another doing nothing productful.

“Man… You guys… You all make it so hard to feel down for long. It used to be so easy too.”

She grumbled as she seemed a bit peeved. Why is everyone so understanding? Is this really the power of friendship? She can see how it saves the day all the time. It’s hard to not feel a bit encouraged despite everything. Maybe that’s why it’s impossible to keep a small smile off her face.

“...Thanks…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:14 pm

"It does seem that way. That pursuit of justice without consideration of oneself, in the end, leads to issues far beyond our own sphere."

Abalia herself had thought about that issue rather frequently of late. She would have been lying if she said that her own personal feelings on her life and career had gone unchanged of late, but she did not wish to change the course of conversation to her own problems. After all, that was not what this was about.

"You are very welcome. I hope that you know you are always welcome to speak with me should the need arise. As your Captain Commander, of course, but also as your friend."

Though it was not something that Abalia would have ever called her first natural instinct in a situation like this, she opted to give Elyss a warm hug to emphasize her statement. It was unlike the woman she had been for a long while, but in a way, she supposed that was a good thing.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Oi! What is this? A hug? From this woman? Now, that’s what one calls plot development. And, it’s really fucking Elyss over, like really fucking her over. The redhead couldn’t help but feel crushed. Abalia wasn’t particularly strong, but those arms around her felt suffocating. It’s like everything that’s been going on is being squeezed out of her. The redhead can’t fight, she can’t run, she can’t even find the right words. The only thing that felt right, even if wrong, was to simply let her head lull, falling onto the other’s shoulder.

“Can we have another sleepover? When this is all over and done, I wouldn’t mind just… being normal… By then, you better have gotten used to being all emotional. We’re going to be watching all sorts of movies and shit.”

A part of her knows that changing the subject like that isn’t right, but she wants a break from thinking about everything. Isn’t it better to think about things after this anyway? She could use a light at the end of the tunnel to aim for. Besides, she doesn’t want to talk about how she’s staining her Captain Commander’s shoulders. It’s embarrassing.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:48 pm

"We certainly will. I will be sure that such a thing is prepared when everything is over."

Abalia knew little about how to comfort others, beyond her own children. Even they were somewhat alien to her, but still, it was a baseline for her to work off of, and she simply held Elyss as warmly as she was reasonably capable of. Perhaps the effort of it was worth far more than the act in itself.

"I will do my best to adjust to these changes I have gone through by then. Hopefully we will both have much to talk about then, yes?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum