Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:59 pm
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 TFnaYJr

HIME

The soft shade of red still remained on the graceful woman's cheeks as she acclimated to her position. The aroma of well-prepared cuisine had certainly filled her with a desire to eat something of note. She hadn't prepared breakfast for herself and the waiting period at the last restaurant was somewhat unexpectedly longer than she had intended.

There wasn't any time to look at the menu - Elyss, ever the straightforward woman that she was, placed in an order for them. She appreciated the choice, too. Beef Ramen, if prepared well enough, was more than a suitable meal for her palette. Hime turned to see Elyss leaning in to observe her with those onyx-colored eyes gleaming with curiosity. Hime could only find herself tilting her head as she held the woman's gaze only for her to hit her with something she didn't expect.

Her makeup? Another blush formed on Hime's face turned away for a moment, contemplating the thought for a moment. As they say, variety was the spice of life, and perhaps, she found herself enchanted by the air of charisma emanating from the crimson-haired woman standing a few meters away from her.

Sighing softly, the woman grabbed a small wipe from her pocket and proceeded to neatly wipe away the makeup on her face, revealing her face in it's most natural state. There were, perhaps, a few blemishes here and there but that was hardly enough to make her unsightly.

She felt somewhat vulnerable at first but her mood remained as jovial as it had been from the start. It was ice to spend time with Elyss.

"I wear makeup out of habit, I suppose, but I can confirm that I've perhaps only had bags under my eyes and crow's feet. Even so, that was primarily during my prison sentence. I can't exactly imagine they would allow prisoners the right to look pretty."

Hime would grab a small cup and order a drink to go with their ramen. Turning back to Elyss, she decided to finally engage the woman in a conversation now that all the bones had been let out the closet.

"Your mood seems to have taken on quite the significant change since we've arrived. I do apologize again for the poor choice in location. I do find it more relaxing here, too. Perhaps, I'll let you choose the location on our next date, hm? If there is... a next date, that is."

END POST | TIME FOR A DATE

Last edited by Iori on Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss)

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:07 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh?! She’s taking out the wet wipe! She’s wiping her face! Well, Elyss knew she did not see that coming, but she wasn’t going to stop Hime from doing what she felt adequate. There’s only one thing to do with this new development, but, before that, Elyss waited patiently for Hime to order everything else she was in the mood for. Afterwards, Elyss did the same as before, reaching with both her hands, letting her rough fingers poke and feel Hime’s face lightly. With an inquisitive squint, Elyss’ eyes focused, taking in the sight of the exposed woman, gauging her thoughts on the matter of Hime’s beauty.

“Mmm… Thought so… Honestly, you have some weird habits.”

Letting go of her, Elyss left Hime’s face alone as she started to ponder a bit about what the other had said. She couldn’t help but sigh and fold her arms over her chest, shaking her head lightly. Sometimes, people just don’t understand.

“There wasn’t anything wrong with that place. I just thought we’d get along better elsewhere. It’s just easier to be ourselves when we’re the only people that actually exist.”

What does that mean? Well, if you ignore the guy cooking their meal, who else is around them? Some stragglers? It does feel relaxing here, doesn’t it? Hime probably wouldn’t have rubbed off her makeup in a fancy restaurant, and Elyss probably wouldn’t be touching all over the woman the way she is. Though, honestly, Elyss shouldn’t be so handsy in the first place. It’s just easy for her to bother Hime like this because they already know each other.

“And, if we’re going to hang out again, I’d rather you just drop by. Planning stuff is just annoying. Besides, it’s gotten lonely ever since my roommate moved out, so I wouldn’t mind if you visited more often.”

It seems it’s her time to act a bit bashful. It’s a bit weird to simply tell someone they can come over whenever, especially with the context of everything, but Elyss doesn’t see a reason to really tell Hime no. The blue haired woman survived the worst of it and still seems interested. Maybe this is a mistake, but Elyss is pretty sure she’s on the right track to dealing with her issues, and if Hime wants to be a part of that, then so be it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:55 pm
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 3 TFnaYJr

HIME

Hime smiled gracefully as she was once again brought under the inquisitive onyx orbs of the crimson-haired woman, Elyss assessing her natural appearance with a curious glint in her eyes. Hime could not help but chuckle softly at the woman's words. about her habits, almost as if she agreed with the woman. Hime was a woman full of odd habits but she certainly held no hint of shame about them, either.

Removing her hands from Hime's face, Elyss would reply to the graceful Shinigami's words about the location of choice and how it felt so much more comfortable to be themselves here. Hime could certainly agree with that sentiment, given her courage to remove all the makeup from her face. She could imagine how that would've invited a few wandering eyes and quiet whispers.

There was a sense of comfort here. Hime glances around for a moment before acknowledging the woman's next statement. Visiting her more often? Well, Hme's schedule had been opening up as of late. and something other than her training - which was still an important facet of her day regardless of anything else - would be a nice change of pace.

"It would be a nice change of pace to visit you and spend time together. I can admit planning everything out isn't necessarily ideal, given our circumstances. It certainly makes my day more entertaining to observe you in your natural element," she'd comment with a warm glint in her eyes, peering at the woman with her amber gaze.

"In any case, other than what you told me at the restaurant, how has life been treating you, Elyss? Have you been learning to take care of yourself more? Find any new friends? I wish to know what you've been up to since we've last met."

END POST | TIME FOR A DATE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum