Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty Re: Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job

Thu May 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 KCRQ5ng

LABORATORY D-95

"Spawn? Mmmmm, well, hm, how would I put it..."

The woman put a finger to her chin in overexaggerated thought, though by all accounts her silence seemed to indicate at least some degree of genuine consideration as she thought about the question. After a moment, she nodded, putting a hand on her hip as the black sludge she'd coalesced from occasionally dripped from her hair to the floor.

"Rings, huh? I'd say I know more than a thing or two. I guess it doesn't surprise me that someone from the outside would be after that ring. The director's plenty fond of it, but me, I really couldn't care less."

Glancing at her nails with an affected sort of detachment, she glanced briefly at Sigurd, interest in her eyes despite her ostensible lack of care.

"Planning to take it from him?"

END POST | WE OUGHT NOT HAVE DARED
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty Re: Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job

Fri May 27, 2022 8:14 pm
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 ULKme6K

SIGURD

"Is he still in the facility?" He'd ask, Sigurd's attention now entirely focused on this woman and the words she's sharing with him. So, the ring is common knowledge to a monster like her, and it seems she has the information someone like him would want in a situation like this. Maybe she knows how to get to the ring. Maybe she can tell him more about whoever has it right now. It would be nice to have all that given to him without any confrontation. However, he is prepared for her to ask something out of him, and he's prepared to do what he must to ensure he completes his assignment.

At least, it seems any hostility that was generating from the armed man had dissipated somewhat. He no longer feels that much on edge. Maybe that would prove enough for her to trust him, even if just a bit. She wouldn't make this harder on him. In her own words, she doesn't even care about the ring everyone is after.

END POST | DRAGONSLAYER
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:17 am
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 KCRQ5ng

LABORATORY D-95

"Of course he is. You couldn't get him out of here if you tried."

Blowing on her nails once, the woman-creature in front of Sigurd returned her attention more fully to the conversation, though it still seemed as though she was doing a poor job of pretending that she didn't care much.

"If you're planning to take it by force, you ought to be careful. That handsome face isn't going to be enough to beat him up easy, you know. The director's quite a guy, otherwise he would've gotten eaten up years ago."

Of course, she said little else on that front. Was that out of hostility? Care for the director? Simple ignorance? It was hard to say.

END POST | WE OUGHT NOT HAVE DARED
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:13 pm
Clinch River: Keep Mum About This Job - Page 3 ULKme6K

SIGURD

"I'll take my chances," Sigurd responded, keeping it short and sweet before deciding to step past the woman and continue forward. If she doesn't care about what he's up to, she'd leave him to it. Ah, but he feels she'd be keen on either stopping him or coming along, so wasting time with talking without any progress is pointless. She can relay whatever information he requires as they get farther from the others that are behind him.

It's already troublesome that this man he's now after might prove troublesome to deal with. A one v one fight may prove his best bet. Too many factors, too many possibilities.

END POST | DRAGONSLAYER
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum