Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri]

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:06 am
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Lewd

YUGIRI | WANDERING VIZARD

She felt thoroughly exhausted, content to just lay on top of him and let him play with her hair while she grinned to herself. Maybe a little too content after their time to be precise, the kind of thing that could lead to arrogance with a vanity like her own. Irregardless though, his words did stir her enough to open an eye lazily.

"You can stay with me if you'd like, please excuse my brat though."

Yugiri felt a bit more awake though as she coaxed herself to form words, an effort was made to sit up and straddle him underneath her with a yawn that distorted her expression like a stone thrown in the water until it settled back into her more everpresent ghost of a smirk.

"...or did you mean just the two of us?"

Sticking out her tongue just a little bit at the tease, she leaned over the top of him. Her long hair cascading down to curtain both of their faces while she stole another kiss at his neck like he had started with her the night prior, just another taste of him to keep it on her mind. Not that she had any lack of it over their night together.

WAY AHEAD OF YOU | END POST

A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTA Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADA Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri]

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:18 am
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 O4gifxw

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

It was not necessarily surprising, per se, for Fuuen to be reminded of what exactly he had awoken, but it would certainly take just a little bit more time for him to become fully used to it. Ah, but the surprise of it had only made it that much more appealing, hadn't it?

"I would hardly wish to ask that you separate from the young one, of course."

Of course, he was not one to tell her what she ought to do either way. He simply gave her his honest reply, that he would be all too happy with either way. But, of course, it would certainly be a bit different if it were only the two of them wouldn't it? His hands once more began to trail over her body, hardly needing to explore after the previous night, as he relished the feeling of her lips at his neck.

"But, then again, how much traveling might we even see done if it were only the two of us?"

His voice fained a teasing edge to it that was not especially common from Fuuen. His comments of that sort were typically made through layered imagery, through clever wordplay. But there was a beauty in the simplicity of how he spoke with her, and besides, they had already laid everything bare. Why should he not speak more frankly with her?

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:27 am

"I don't know if I'd call her the young one... She's pretty mature."

Yugiri said as a mix of making a point while layering a bit of teasing into it as well. Her mind a little thoughtful to his question, she liked to think they'd travel plenty and fine though she did pull herself back up a little bit from his neck to show off her impish grin and lean her hips back just a bit, enough to make her point.

"I think we'd travel just fine together. Why? Do you think my first time with someone like this has made me have all the self-control of a wild animal?"

There was just a tad bit more seriousness to that question that she had intended. She didn't want him to think she was an easy tart, now did she?

A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTA Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADA Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Letter for Hymn [Fuuen, Yugiri] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:05 am

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"Is that so? I should quite like to speak with her some time, then."

He might have spoken more on the topic of the little girl, but Yugiri had quite decidedly shifted the focus, such that it was entirely upon her. Fuuen would have been quite unwilling to openly admit to anyone that he was entranced, of course, but he would have a hard time denying that it was true, either. He moved his hand gently over Yugiri's body, a finger tracing idle lines over her as he replied. He maintained the light air of the exchange, but he could tell that the question had been a bit more serious.

"Rest assured, Yugiri, that I would not think to compare a woman of such elegance to a mere animal. I would be quite glad to travel with you, if you would have me."

Of course, he had not been commenting only on Yugiri with his little joke. Fuuen was certainly not so overconfident as to think that she would never distract him with her presence, but then again, perhaps that was simply one more form of self-improvement. If nothing else, it was a very pleasant form.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:22 pm

"Of course, you can."

She said while feeling just a little bit cold from the morning air, which made her lay back down to have the warmth from his body warm her back up. She wasn't the biggest for the cold, it wasn't a nice feeling but he was a nice source of heat among other things.

"I think you owe me some tea, right?"

Yugiri asked while making no attempt to move, another thought coming to mind before that though.

"We should probably clean up first..."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:52 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

Fuuen chuckled quietly at her comment, holding her close as she laid down to avoid the cold morning breeze. Admittedly, he would have rather liked to warm the tea, set it above the little fire and enjoy it with her. But, at the same time, simply laying here with her was something he was loathe to end.

"Yes, that would certainly be for the best. Much as I might prefer not to move from such a lovely place as this, it would only be right..."

Indeed, he still could not quite bring himself to bring an end to all this. Tea and a freshening up, did that not sound pleasant? Ah, but how could Fuuen ever even begin to think that it might compare to this embrace?

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:20 pm

"Oh, do you need encouragement? I think I could get you to move."

She spoke into his ear while reaching over to try and grab at her kimono which had long since been discarded and pull it over the top of them for a bit of extra warmth. A desire to remain here a bit longer but also the thought at the back of her head that someone might show up to their secluded little spot or that they could just end up here for so long that time fell to the wayside.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

With a growing smile at her voice so close to his ear, Fuuen allowed his hands to once more trace over her body, gentle little touches of affection. If he were a different man, he imagined he could stay like this forever.

"I think we both know that you could get me to do far more than that."

His own thoughts had made it to much the same place, of course, that they might well find themselves here longer than intended. There were certainly worse places to find oneself, weren't there? Ah, but the thought that someone else might see them in such a state...hardly quite as pleasant.

"Shall we move together, then? I think that's proven well within our capability."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:21 pm

"Yeah, I could huh?"

She was grinning to herself at the words he said, feeling like that she was in a special little spot. A long sigh before she nodded and sat up, stretching out of her limbs before rolling off him and grabbing at her kimono to wrap around herself enough that she was covered in some capacity and awaiting him to be ready.

"Alright. Time to go."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum