Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open]

Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:35 am
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] MxkDyEH

Emelie Anderson | Daddy's Little Girl

"I'm bored..."

Emelie kicked her fit left and right, her fingers dancing along the desk she sat at in her dorm room. The afternoon sun had just hit the top of her window, the day spent doing quite literally nothing. It was an off day, a sunday to be exact. With nothing planned and no prior commitments, Emelie had found herself entirely focused on the mundane nature of the day.

Her chores had been done, the room looked spotless and she had read over the notes multiple times. If it weren't for the notes, she probably would have passed out at her chair by this point. If only there was a dumb idiot who spent his time constantly bugging her at every moment of the day to come along and, you know, do exactly that.

Kicking her chair back, she reached towards the door and opened it wide after unlatching the three separate locks that held it closed. That same idiot who would save her from her sunday afternoon boredom would also be the exact reason her door refused to shut correctly. Pulling a pencil from the top of her desk and tapping it against her chin, Emelie yawned and scratched at her neck.

"No one ever said that my final days here would actually be more mundane than they were at home." Emelie could only complain, the day was long and her room was too small to enjoy any real time spent in it. With what little money she had maybe she could afford to head off to the Rukongai and have some kind of fun but realistically it wasn't the smartest idea. It was whatever, her tilted chair dancing back and forth as she sighed on repeat like a broken record.

"After all the trouble that guy causes me you'd think he'd at least visit me a bit more often."

It wasn't that Sol didn't give Emelie the attention she felt she deserved as a friend, he just seemed more busy as of late. It was likely the other way around, really. The last few months of her time here at the academy were surely going to just be work, work and even more work.

Life was more fun at home.

END POST | The Anderson Pride

Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] FXpoQxJ
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty Re: Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open]

Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:26 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

It wouldn’t be entirely inaccurate to say that Sol’s presence was diminishing among the academy, he was more than qualified for the most part to graduate. In fact his tentative membership in seventh division, mixed with his general physical prowess he was practically a graduate. But he still had things to refine, and a particular red-headed friend to keep company. Hence his reason for visiting today.

A knock on her door would be heard, a triple tap with a pause on the third knock. A quirk of his that usually indicated it was him knocking, mostly out of habit at this point. He had an idea that she might be interested in hearing about a unique chance for adventure, that he was sure would be a great capstone for her time in the academy.

“C’mon, Em, open up! I got something for you!”

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] JfH75kA
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:34 am

"Took you long enough."

Emelie bolted from her chair, near falling backwards as she clamored towards her door. Tossing it ajar, she stuck her index finger into Sol's chest and immediately started badgering the guy.

"Show me while we're out, I can't be trapped in this room anymore."

Squeezing past his larger frame, she turned towards the left, then the right. The dorm halls seemed rather empty for a sunday afternoon. Quieter than usual, that was a sign that someone must be doing something, somewhere. Of course, she chose to stay inside until someone came to her rescue. The girl had little to no idea what Sol may have wanted but an escape was an escape. Motioning towards the other end of the hall, she beckoned Sol to follow her as she aimed for the nearest stairwell.

"Whatcha go, Mr. Palliser? Better be good too, last time you told me you had something for me it was a coupon for ramen in the Rukongai."

Her fiery locks shook with annoyance as she darted a glare in his direction.

"That ramen was as mediocre as it could get so you better have somethin' way more special this time 'round. Otherwise, you might need a reason to avoid the academy for a few days."

A giggle escaped her lips as she joked with him, her rude yet obviously humorous comments were as dumb as they could get. That was their dynamic, after all.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Academy Blues [Shin'o - Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:59 am

“First off, that ramen was amazing. You don’t know what you’re talking about,or the value of a good coupon.”

Sol would remark as he turned to walk beside her, the young man lifting his arms upwards to interlace his fingers behind his head. He wasn’t currently wearing the traditional shinigami robes, instead he was wearing a simple button up shirt and some jeans. Something he would have worn more on earth when he was alive, very light material due to the heat of the African sun.

She was so eager to be out and about, Sol forgot he was one of the few people who actually tolerated her. Then again his taste in company was always questionable, that didn’t stop him from being friendly with her. Now that he thought of it, this was like his second red headed friend.

“Anyway, it’s not a coupon or item. It’s an adventure!” He’d remark as he turned to look down at her with a cocked grin, that was trouble. “So basically, I made a friend who putting together a little group to go searching for this lost Zanpakatou. With both of us graduating, and my membership in the seventh- I figured we could write it off as you coming with us as… a work study. Ya’ know hanging out doing division duties on earth with me.”

He’d gauge her reaction as they walked through the halls, he had a feeling she would agree. After all, who wouldn’t want to go on an adventure to Earth to find a Zanpaktou of some long dead great fighter?

“Plus, I know you’d miss me being gone all the time. So, you in?”

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:12 pm

Emelie couldn't help but feel like there was more to all of this. Sol wasn't the type to stray away from a bit of trouble, if the academy found out they went on some grand adventure for a dead guy's Zanpakuto they'd be far more concerned than he was letting on. Didn't matter though, what kind of idiot would say no to this kind of proposition?

"I don't understand the value of a coupon that gives me five percent off my meal, you're correct. At that point I could have just paid full price. You have my interest, however. I'm pulling back on a few classes right now because I need a lot more help than I thought with this Kido stuff. This'll be a nice break for me."

Though it was embarrassing to admit, Emelie sure was mediocre at Kido compared to those that excelled in its study. The two came across the stairwell that the girl had previously bolted for and made way towards the bottom floor of the dormitory. She wasn't sure where they'd go or what they'd do but if anything, not being trapped in that room was enough for her.

Reaching the bottom floor without much time wasted, Emelie tossed herself into the grassy courtyard that was neatly tucked away within the center of the structure. She pointed towards Sol and then back at herself, the words following came more like demands than requests.

"Couple of requests and you'll have my undivided attention." Emelie pulled at her index finger and began her little rant. "One, you have to promise no matter what that if somehow the academy gets upset with us you take all the blame. Last thing I need is to tarnish my dad's name. Secondly, I need you to make sure I don't end up dead on the side of the road in some random country. I lived on Earth my entire life, you and I both know how crazy things can get. Third, and most important, if you don't get me some type of fun along the ride I'll kill you."

Emelie was a simple woman. Learning and fun were her passions, what else could you ask for in life? If Sol could easily follow those requests then she had very little worry about this little adventure of his. If anything, this was her time to finally shine.

"I'll also have you know I made a new friend, thank you very much. I would have been lonely nonetheless."

Ever honest that girl was.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:43 am

She really was forward, and blunt, wasn’t she?

Not that he particularly cared because if he did he wouldn’t be her friend. There was some level of appreciation for it, if not outright amusement from how straightforward she could be. Some might not quite like it, but that didn’t apply to Sol for whatever reasons. Rough around the edges was a good description for people like him and her but that didn’t mean they couldn’t be trusted in a pinch.

“If you need help with Kido, I don’t know who you’ve been studying with but I’ve been getting some help from Captain Unohana. She’s quite good, if not a bit unconventional.” He’d comment briefly thinking back to his arm getting taken off, or the the talks which followed. She would be very much aware of the high regard her had for the captain.

As they reached the stairway, Sol would hop on the handrails. His legs on one said as he seemed to slide all the way down while keeping his hands up balancing himself, something he was able to do thanks to his extreme physical prowess. As he landed on his feet he’d shift his glance to her, before laughing at her outright demands.

“Yeah sure whatever, I’ll take the heat. And don’t worry you won’t end up dead in some ditch. Probably.” He’d remark teasingly as he strided past her in the courtyard raising his arms to the air, as if basking in the sunlight which was now striking his tan skin. His hands flourishing outwards almost theatrically while stretching on his tippy toes. Before eventually lowering his posture down to a normal stance.

“A new friend? YOU? Alright. I’m gonna need to meet that person. Anyway, we got a long day ahead of us. You up for a hike?”

Yeah he had something in mind to do today, thought it would take the better part of the day.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:54 am

"Yeah, Ms. Unohana is the only one still pushin' for me to keep tryin'. If it weren't for her I'd probably have moved on to something more important. Is what it is though."

Emelie watched as the man took very little caution to his actions, sliding on this, hopping over that. Rushing past her into the courtyard, Sol was quite adamant about making things clear to her. No death, no trouble, just how she liked it. If it were up to her she'd live her life without worry, Sol dragging her along went directly against her general line of thinking in that regard. It was fun, though. If it weren't fun she wouldn't give him the time of ay.

"If you say so. That's all I needed to hear, if that's the case I'm on board. No complaints from me."

She gave Sol a cheeky little grin as she watched the man stretch towards the sky. Most women would likely fawn over Sol in most cases, to Emelie he was just another guy. Realistically, everyone was just another guy or girl to her. What mattered deep down was who they were at their core, that's why Sol and Emelie got along so well. She was brash, he didn't care. Rough kids lookin' for their way in life. She gave him a shrug before pointing towards herself, that same cheeky grin growing even brighter.

"Her name is Hiroe, a first year. Gotta say, I'm surprised myself. Betcha didn't know I had it in me huh?"

Her ears perked up at the mention of a plan of sorts. A hike? A bit of a stretch of the legs would do her good. Jogging in place, Emelie wiped her forehead and huffed and puffed in excitement.

"I'm game, lead the way."

Emelie jogged up to him before nodding with a sense of conviction that could leave a child without their head. She was pumped to say the least.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:47 pm

“Damn, color me surprised. We might actually see you have three friends before the year is over with.”

Sol would remark as he crossed his arms with a look that could only be seen for the good friend prodding another. Her social skills were lacking at times but in some respect it was also endearing her bluntness. Where he came from in Africa it was often the same, so it didn’t bother him all that much. But with that he’d uncross his arms, turning his back to her as he began to walk, a path that was headed straight for the Rukongai.

“Alright try to keep up.”

He’d look over his shoulder with a sly smile for a moment, his hand coming up to place his long hair in a ponytail to secure it. And with that his walk broke out into a full on sprint, not using shunpo but his raw athletic prowess. It was perhaps childish to a degree, but he did want to see how far along in her training she was.

Provided she humor’d him they’d be making decent pace, notably making sure to just stay a stride ahead of her at all times.

“C’mon… you’re faster than that, right?” He’d remark through breaths, as his dashed to the side avoiding a food cart before he leaped over a kneeling man without breaking his stride.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:31 pm

"You wish you could get rid of me."

Emelie wasn't the fastest, she also wasn't the slowest. Sol obviously had quite the lead on Emelie when it came to speed, frankly he held quite a lead in everything compared to her. To be fair, she was trying. Breaking out in a full sprint, she tried her best to at the very least keep up in pace with Sol. His strides were longer and held far more force than she could imagine herself exerting as of right now. One day, though, she'll find herself more than capable of standing side by side to the freak of nature he was.

As they tore their way towards the Rukongai, Emelie couldn't help but take in the sights of all the people. The Soul Society as a whole had quite an allure to it compared to Earth, it was nice seeing so many different people in such a varied nature. Curiosity was her strong suite, after all.

"I might not be slow but you damn well know I ain't got no legs like you do, idiot."

She followed without hesitation, mimicking Sol's movements to a tee when it came to the dodging of the food cart and graceful launch over a knelt man. Skidding a bit as she came crashing back down to the earth, she picked her pace up once more before shouting from two-ish strides behind him.

"You gotta warn me when we do stuff like this, I wouldn't have worn such a nice shirt! Where the hell are we going?!"

It was in Sol's nature to not really care where the road took him. Emelie liked that, just not when she was thrown in completely blind. That was when she had the most fun, unfortunately. Though it may be against her nature as a person, Sol sure did know how to have a good time.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:08 pm

It was only fitting she manage to keep up with the more athletic displays of prowess, such as hopping over people and carts. Such a display certainly garnered attention, enough that he didn’t stop till they where firmly away from that area and in a different part of the Rukongai. As he slowed to a jog and eventually stopped, he’d laugh finally at what she said as his hands went to his knees. Hunched over he’d be laughing loudly, before straightening his back.

“Now you know I can’t tell you where we’re going, it ruin the surprise. Nice work keeping up, I see your efforts have not been wasted.” He’d tease lightly before casting his eyes across the public area, with shop keepers peddling all types of items and wears. Not that he cared nor was here for that, but maybe something might catch his eye.

“Listen it’s not my fault you’re out here wearing the finest of clothing, us mere commoners must suffice with this.” He’d gesture to his mundane looking clothes, more fit for an average joe on Earth than the after life. With that he’d begin to walk through the streets, knowing they had a much longer distance to go. “Anyway, we can walk the rest of the way. It’s still a ways away, but I think your legs are stretched enough, yes?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum