Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:54 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Ruminating on the words uttered by the Bear Queen a month prior, Kenichi's curiosity had been piqued ever since their last encounter. She had shed light on something that rends even a man of his stature's thoughts with a single strike! Matters of the heart. Of course, for one with composure and discipline, he was not one to merely approach either of the woman he admired and had developed a growing fondness of without some semblance of commitment.

As Hvit said, take care to handle Calypso's heart and see beyond that strong exterior she built for herself because it was expected of her. As a man who wished to bear his all before anyone, perhaps Kenichi could not relate. Perhaps he was testing fate and he ought not entertain the thought. No matter. No regrets. He would always support her, regardless of the outcome between them.

There was a Crane Festival today. Kenichi's aim was to pull her from her house and let the woman find a day of respite away from well... the typical grind of whatever being an integral piece of the Gandr Clan entailed. Kenichi would set foot at that same estate as always within dazzling fashion, landing before the door to knock ever so softly.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:47 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Entering into the house, he would find Calypso, preparing a suitcase and dressed casually. She lacked the glowing eyes and gentle but ominous aura that implied Hvit was in residence, so it was really just the two of them. Seeing Kenichi, she'd round and give him a grin, tapping his chest with her finger in some kind of salute.

"Ya 'er fer da festava?" She'd ask him, her accent thick and Norweigan as she spent a few days around her family members and adapted to their speech patterns. "Be gret ta 'ave ya" she exclaimed, turning to close the suitcase and pick it up. "Ganna ran tha, s'rad ta jet"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:50 pm

For a moment, Kenichi had to take a moment to process the thick Norwegian accent and decipher Calypso's words. Okay, first one was here for the festival. Easy enough. Second, great to have ya'. And third, to the best of his ability... something about running because it'd be rude to take a jet. Kenichi would smile as he nodded, grinning with an excitement that was an overarching theme of his nature. Running to the festival would suit him just fine. He supposed he was fine with whatever she desired. It would allow them to catch up on lost time, his feet would turn as he prepared to take a hold of her hand and set off towards the festival.

"Very well, then! A run it is. How have you been since we've last met, Calypso?" He'd sheepishly smile as his eyes looked away before turning back. Should he ask about that letter or just play it cool? Questions... Questions. No answers. Just play it cool. Festival first and treat her to a good time.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:39 pm

Zipping the case shut, and listening to him for a moment, Calypso mentally oriented herself into the proper accent for him not to stare at her like a goldfish, and then nodded to herself, more than anything else.

"Well. I've been good. Can stand up without the support of an eldritch superbeing who can use The Moon as a weapon. And that is always an accomplishment" she stated, like such a thing was just normal for people. Heading out the door with him, she'd stretch a bit and then, giving him a nod, dart off out of the city. Though once outside the City Limits, she'd cease her Lightfoot and start moving at a healthy but otherwise normal pace.

"Got a Dragonblooded Cultivation Technique from Queen Ci Lan, will be working on that soon. Hvit wants to start doing training about using her powers, which sounds terrifying so I am jsut sort of standing on the border giving her signs that I want to get married before we start having mind sex, you know?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:36 pm

Mind sex. Now that was a term. Just what did Hvit and Calypso get up to within her mindscape? Kenichi had kept a steady pace with his own high-speed movement technique, maintaining a quick pace with Calypso until they settled into a steady walk once they were outside the city. Kenichi was elated to hear that Calypso had learned another technique from Queen Ci Lan. Cultivation techniques were true gifts within the hands of those who were willing to master and temper them. The comment about marriage had caused him to pause as he gazed at the woman, a soft chuckle falling from her lips.

"It fills me with joy to hear you've picked up another cultivation technique, Calypso! And from the Queen, no less! I recently picked up a technique from Lady Hvit, though I'm still working through it's particulars. Hm...Lady Hvit is a demanding one, isn't she? I suppose that's a given, considering who she is but I can certainly sympathize with your plight. Marriage isn't an unreasonable thing to ask for. Has anyone made the attempt at courting you?"

Kenichi was genuinely curious to know. He was well aware of what Hvit mentioned. Her heart and the strong front that she set before others. It was not unfamiliar for one of her standing to be courted by others but perhaps she turned them down... Calypso seemed like the type who wanted to make her own choice when it concerned something like this. Of course, for all that it was worth, he certainly wasn't against the thought of being the person to court and impress her. He had held a good deal of affection for her and the spirit she exuded. He valued strength. He valued fire. Always.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:36 am

"The Queen was the best choice. Dragonblooded Cultivation Techniques are rare because Dragonblooded are rare. Queen Ci Lan is Dragonblooded herself, so it was the best option to go for" Calypso explained. The pace was heady and they got plenty far from the city in a short time, though that was certainly eyebrow raising. The Festival must have been quite a distance if Calypso was measuring her pace like this.

"For Hvit, she's an Inner Hollow. Hollows are basically cancerous souls that don't pass on as they should, eventually having their heart dissolved and being driven mad with a need to fill the hole. Inner Hollows are slightly different, born of the negativity within a person when you are infected with Hollow Energy. They are moulded around a crux emotion that is with them forever; Hvit's is Pride. She can't not think highly of herself, any more than you can stop breathing. So I just accept her for who she is, because she wasn't the one who wanted to be born like that" Calypso explained, a slightly sad tone at the despair that Hollows must go through just by existing.

And then she raised an eyebrow at him and laughed.
"I'm a Gandr, darling. I've had a hundred and thirty seven courting attempts. None of them have gotten past Noctis though, so I've not even gone on a date with anyone yet"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:33 pm

137. A vast number to be certain, yet not one Kenichi would find wholly unexpected considering someone of her prestige. The more damning part is that not one of them made it past "Noctis." Whoever that may have been Very well. He was hardly intimidated to hear that, though. Kenichi was not 137. Of course, he was getting ahead of himself in this aspect. There was yet more to unravel, to understand about her before he felt comfortable to ask her out and court her officially. Still, a warm grin would form on his face as he playfully nudged her shoulder.

"To be honest, I never questioned or even found Hvit's pride to be revolting. It's graceful and demanding, yet warm and motherly towards those whom she cares about. And if you so much as do anything and earn her ire? It's... frightening. An aura so suffocating that it can render the strong-willed speechless. Heh, she's A-OK in my books, and you won't find a day where I question her or the type of woman she is, hollow or not. Anywho, Noctis? Whose that? 137 and no one getting through?"

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:21 am

"That's because she has bearing. She knows how best to be, and when. While she is built around Pride and will never be able to be anything else, she is a mature woman these days and can temper it. Can be other things. From what I heard about her youth, that was not always so. Mirja and Hvit clashed a lot. Which is to be given really, since Inner Hollows are born of your own negativity, so they were both proud bitches"

Calypso would gesture to Kenichi and kick off for a few more miles of Lightfoot, before slowing it down. Measured speed would do them much better than anything.

"As for Noctis, he is the Patriarch of the Gandr Clan. The Clan is a wide thing, and there are a lot of people not biologically related that are still family, in the Clan. I am one of the people that is biologically related to Noctis, so he looks out for me"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:47 pm

"That is true. It is one of the things I respect about her the most. Hvit told me a little about Mirja. I can only imagine how the interactions between those two went down," he'd remark with a chuckle before he gazed at Calypso gesturing for him to follow her as she set off at another rapid pace with lightfoot only to slow to a measure pace yet again. The vibrant martial artist followed suit, following her at high-speed pace before walking beside her at a more relaxed stride.

Noctis certainly sounded interesting. What was he? Kenichi wondered. A tall overbearing man of some kind or a smaller statured fellow who could instill the fear of the god's within a man's spirit with his aura and technique. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts...

"Ooooh? I don't believe i've crossed paths with him before. How is he as a person? Him being the patriach of the Gandr, I guess you could say I'm curious to know what he's like."

Hm. That was both a true and a half-lie. If Kenichi was going to attempt courting her, it seems that man would stand in his way. As such, he had to analyze the playing field. Earn this man's approval through conversation or combat and then boom, success. The optimist in him was always his best friend, he supposed.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:24 pm

"From what I heard, the relation was bad. Mirja had a deep seated trauma from their first meeting, and was mentally scarred from it. Hvit, literally knew no other way and so clashed against Mirja. Eventually they managed to come together over conflict and fire, and made a bond with each other. A bond that lasted until Mirja's death. The last act of Hvit was one of perfection; she chose to do something that she fully expected to get her killed. An amazing move, from a woman who thought so much of herself"

And then to get off the morose topic, she gave a grin. "And, of course you haven't run into him, he's in Norway. Though, as for how he is, I can't particularly say. I haven't met him much" she replied, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. Maybe some people might think it weird that a man Calypso hardly knew was such a presence in who she married, but that was the way of Wulin. The Patriarch looked after his family, and that meant making sure that the suitor was capable and ready.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum