Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:49 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Huh. Now that was interesting. The patriarch of the Gandr always imposed his influence whenever a suitor came along but seemed to live elsewhere entirely. Norway, too. No wonder he hadn't met the man. Kenichi had only ever traveled between China and Japan. Even so, part of him was eager to meet this man at some point, prove himself worthy, and accept the challenge, achieving what 137 men could not achieve before him. However, that was far from now. He would present his intentions to her soon enough but for now, he was merely enjoying the woman he thought of in such a fond light's company. That was more than enough for him right now.

Kenichi wondered when they'd arrive at the festival but to be quite honest, he enjoyed the conversation. Hearing about Hvit and Mirja gave him yet another glimpse into the past. There was so much Ulv hadn't really went over with him. That was to be expected, however. She was a busy woman and it's not like that was any of his business enough for her to tell.

"Norway, eh? Okay, you got me there. I've never been there before. Come to think it, I've only ever been between Japan or China. One my homeland, the other a place I'm quite fond of. Maybe I'll go there and meet him one day," he'd quip with a chuckle before continuing their stride.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:07 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"It is quite the distance to just walk one day. Apparently something Mirja and later Ulv could do. Just set off at the run from Japan and turn up in Norway like two hours later. Something I would doubt if I wasn't privy to Hvit's immensity" she'd state, shaking her head. Here, at the peak of Gold, she was barely able to comprehend the woman's power.

"But yea, I've been all over the place. Martial Art tornuments across Europe, Russia, Africa, Asia....I got very acquainted with the outdoors and our estate in Zian-Zi. The embassy in China was a nice surprise though, good to have somewhere to be that's with your people" Calypso nodded, looking back to Kenichi.

"And wouldn't that be a meeting? 'Hello Noctis, this is Kenichi. He kidnapped me and then beat me up'"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:23 pm

A strong shade of red would form on Kenichi's face as he recalled that day when he entered another person's estate and kidnapped Calypso and then accidentally let himself get too into fighting her that her left her... incapacitated for a week. He remembered that day well and the week thereafter. Oh, man. Now that would be the conversation starter. Hello Noctis. I wish to court Calypso. But first, let me tell you about how we met and I left her in a bed for week after ripping her from the Shen estate. Kenichi grimaced ever so slightly but smiled all the same as he chuckled, his expression a mixture of embarrassment and looking as though he was a young boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Turning to her with a playful pout, he'd cross his arms, chuckling softly.

"Oof. Fair enough, fair enough. You got me there. You know I still regret the note we started on... but you know, I'm happy in a way. While I'm certain we may have crossed paths otherwise, I'm thankful for the lesson that was imparted on me by Hvit. Unbridled passion is a wonderful thing but if left untamed, it can descend into something else, burning those around you for whom you care about the most. I remember it rather vividly."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:56 pm

"Why regret it? My mum nearly killed my dad, and got pregnant with me instead of ending his life. Just because you start poorly, doesn't mean you have to carry on poorly" Calypso replied. It was a bit sad that they had met in the middle of fucking nowhere, because it made her finding said father impossible. But, he had his life, and she had hers.

So she kicked off into the horizon, running a good ten minutes straight and getting way into the wilderness now before slowing before she lose her breath. There was a lot of power at the peak of Gold, but she didn't want to exhaust herself.

"Accept that the meeting was ultimately good for you. And don't regret for a moment"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Calypso was right. Kenichi was being silly. After all, he was the man who always fervently expounded similar precepts of moving past one's regrets. Why falter on yesterday? You failed. So what? Rise again and challenge the world. Let your name be heard. Scream it. I think, therefore I am. Shout with all your heart and soul that this is who you are, this is me. Find that way of life you believe in most and risk your very being to carry it through. To him, that's what it meant to be human. In all of creation, Kenichi was the Relentless Dragon, the beast that would continue to soar towards the heavens if it burned him to cinders. To regret anything for more than even a minute ought to be an act of heresy to him.

"You are correct. I am a man who often extolls that virtue myself. Perhaps...I'm being foolish," he'd chuckle fondly before setting off along with her yet again, noting her exhaustion. An idea formed in his head. He certainly had enough stamina for days. He wasn't some herculean existence that could walk the entire earth but he was more than equipped for long walks like these.

"Hm... this walk is longer than I expected, though I'm not one to complain. Would you like me to pick you up and help you the rest of the way there?" It was just an act of being nice to a woman he cared for. Maybe pride would make her tell him no but hey, he had held her in his arms once... even though she struck him in the neck with touch of snake style. Different circumstance, though. Different circumstance.

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:25 pm

Ahh. Kenichi didn't know where they were going. She had thought as much, when he turned up without gear in his usual outfit that was not fit for where they were going. Still, she couldn't pass up a chance for an epic prank, and so just gave him a nod.

"That would be very sweet of you, yes she said, stepping up to him to be picked up and carried off. Lightfoot was harder carrying a person and a suitcase, so he'd probably not get very far. If he set off before asking where she was going of course, that would be hilarious to see.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Kenichi smiled as he lifted Calypso off of the ground, carrying her in his arms. For some reason he could not help but feel that the festival should be somewhere up ahead but a cursory glance around the area made him feel as though that wasn't the case. Even so, being who he was, and oblivious to the thought he might be getting pranked, he simply moved forward with Calypso in his arms. His lightfoot was impeded ever so slightly but more or less, he paid no heed to it as he moved forward. Still, he felt it necessary to make sure they were going the right way. Due diligence, after all.

"Hey, Calypso. Are we going the right way? It feels like I should be hearing festival noises going on but it all feels so distant. Not that I mind, of course. Any journey is a fun one in my eyes. I did not wish to be impeding on your time if we ended up lost..."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:00 am

Giving a smug grin as Kenichi asked where the Festival was after a good five or so minutes of blasting out his energy while carrying Calypso and her suitcase, she'd look to the horizon, and give a soft nod.

"We are, yes. Though you'll not be hearing festival noises till late tomorrow. It's held at the bottom of Mount Everest" Calypso exclaimed, dropping the bomb. The distance must have been why Calypso was conserving her strength....

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:16 am

Kenichi blinked a few times, to confirm he was hearing Calypso correctly. Late tomorrow and the bottom of Mount Everest. A bomb indeed. Kenichi had already surrendered himself to this fate. He wouldn't complain about it now. His energy reserves might be compromised a little but Kenichi would embrace the challenge as he always did.

"Guess I'll be carrying you for some until then, huh?"

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:51 am

Well, that was predictable. Kenichi was not a person to accept the limits that kept him alive - or at least kept him from making a fool of himself. So she would just shake her head and get off.
"No" She stated simply, orienting herself and then heading off in a confident direction.

"It's good to be willful and passionate, but accept when things are beyond you, Kenichi. A man who believes he can fly has nothing but the sharp rocks at the bottom of the cliff waiting for him. Being unable to do something is the first step at mastering a thing, so don't skip it"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum