Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open)

Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:40 pm
With the steps and maneuvers taken, his knee made its mark but Tento didn't seem to react much to it, just pushing the other Shinigami further. Amon unlocked his blade from Tento's so he could better utilize his Asauchi and not be hindered by shoving and pulling. As they touched the ground he'd witness Tento flip and flash step into the air to gain a minimum of distance, with Amon of course following quickly as to close the gap. His waistline attack had barely missed cutting dangerously close through the cloth. Right now the Texan was somewhere in the realm of being in control with what was making the Orlean take the defensive, however the former's eagerness got the better of him when felt the sharp pain of a blade cut deep into his left shoulder.

What his dumbass should have done was anticipated the attack, instead Amon got too excited and was rushing to get that gap closed in again only to receive the repercussion of an outwardly last-minute swing. Amon stopped for just a second to assess the damage, the last time he had received something similar like this was from Hanako and Arkin, the former's was a heavy concussion mixed with a heavy slash to the torso whilst the latter… was a heavy concussion and a shattered collarbone. Both separate occasions of course, and Amon showed that he wasn't bitch-made. He was shown to be resourceful at least, and with his current injury it was a scratch compared to what he's dealt with before.

Amon shrugged after giving the deep wound a hard smack, rotating his arm once as the pain coursed through him, he smiled and said as if unfazed by the attack, "Well, it's not a bear trap or a crocodile this time, but my arm still works. So, where were we? Oh yeah," He would then take his own defensive stand as blood trickled down his side and waist utilizing good posture as both hands grasp his broadsword and angled to point toward Tento, "Well next time I'm on Earth I'll have to go there. Been to Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Japan, so… My bucket list keeps piling up it seems!"

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open)

Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:00 am
Watching the quick motions exchange between the two warriors in the spar, Tento had an internal mental sweat drop as he saw his fellow squad member moving into lessen the gap between them. The movement changed Tento's strike path, slashing at the waistline of the man closer to the skin as he thought it would be. Thankfully he did not feel the momentarily resistance of flesh so it was only the lost of cloth from his blade. That made him move without a sadness as he felt his other strike land. a clean cut landing onto Amon's left shoulder. It was one that Tento was thankful he decided to do. With his movement and, at the time, locking of their blades due to Amon's Zanpatuko's design. It was a bit of a worrisome position he was in. He had some breathing room now thanks to the last minute swing.

Time was of essence. In combat one should stop to recharge their breathing, their mind. But the timing and choice of when had to be careful. Stopping when close to a foe and able to be targeted was something that could cost a life. Even for a powerful Shinigami. To put this factor forward, Tento moved in the second that Amon stopped to assess the damage of his clothing. Flash stepping once again from his position in the air in an attempt to appear behind Amon.

As Tento appeared, hopefully, behind Amon in that second that Amon was preoccupied, Tento's blade would rest on Amon's right shoulder. The blade of his sword slightly pressed into his shoulder and neck. Tento was not sure if Amon realized the change of situation yet or planned something, but he would speak after Amon did if he did not move. And if Amon did move in a response to the blade on his shoulder and neck in an offensive manner, Tento would simply move away in a defensive manner.

"I know this is a spar and all...but please do not take your eyes off of your opponent", Tento's voice was a bit stern here. Still friendly and calm. But serious in the manner in which he was trying to communicate something. He did not want a fellow Shinigami to die just because he looked away while facing a hollow or accident. Tento's left arm would be up, away from his blade as he held it with an open palm in a defensive position around his torso.

After speaking Tento's voice would return to its normal brighter self. Seeing Amon smacked the cut on his left shoulder a bit hard and rotating his arm. "....a bear trap and a crocodile. Amon", he smirked, "I can tell you got a lot of wild stories. And its good thing we have all the time in the world to cross out anything on our bucket list".

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Tentos10

Blood Knight likes this post

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:53 pm
Amon hadn't lost track of Tento. The man was fast, that was certain, but even though Amon took both the spar and the wound lightly he didn't take his focus off the opponent. As the foe placed the sword along Amon's shoulder where it met the neck, Amon had adjusted along with this by flipping his Asauchi around and its tip prodded Tento's midsection where his windpipe would be at the same time the opposite sword met his shoulder. He wasn't an idiot, he knew what he was doing for the most part and especially with what the opponent had similar attributes as Amon does.

"Who said I wasn't taking it seriously," Amon grinned as he looked back, his blade poking through the other Shinigami's cloth to his chest, had Tento gone for the kill Amon would have easily stabbed through the man… But this wasn't for kills, and they both knew that.

As Tento grew distance between the pair, Amon took a sluggish offensive stance. While a novice would even know to take heed in the warning Amon knew what he was doing, and he did in fact take heed, however his stance said otherwise. If one looked a lot closely, they could tell that his slack was due to loosening his muscles, and his next steps would determine exactly how he moved. And he moved quickly. Amon shot off with a burst of speed and the looseness of his stance took on an immediate tension as he quickly swung his Asauchi to meet the other blades. But his intentions changed when he swung with enough force to attempt to move aside the sword and close in again against personal space.

"Sure do, enough whiskey will get me talkin'!" Amon states as he closes the gap, taking on an aggressive state once more except this time he puts more power and speed into his movements and attack. The Shinigami was taking things up a notch, not quite like he did Hanako or Arkin but just enough to show that he was slowly getting serious.

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:30 pm
It was nice to have small talk in the middle of their spar against each other. It was even more a boom to have the person he was talking to not only from the same country he was from, but the same region he was from. The deep south. The touch of freshly cut grass, and the teasing aroma of soul food. The sight of the sun's light on a cloudy day on his skin,. It was all so nice. And the though of exploring the world, oh he had always wanted to do that. But he never got the chance to. Perhaps it would be a new thing to be happy about in this world. Trips to the living world to see everything, he hoped and thought he could have fun. As long as he avoided one place.

Beyond that, he was pleased that his previous words was apparently not needed. After speaking to Amon and resting his blade lightly on the man's shoulder towards his neck, Tento's senses picked up and made him aware of the development between then. The tip of Amon's Asauchi was at Tento's midsection. A smile grew on his face, pleased at the turn of events. Tento leaned is body back, letting his feet slide with him as he felt the Shinigami's sword poke through his cloth. A light stab to Tento's chest was felt as he spoke. "Ah....a cool head and appearance. My apologies Amon".

It was a nice move, swift and careful showing his abilities and that he was staying aware. As the two repositioned themselves Tento took note of his stance. It was very relaxed, loosed. An offset of one the taught styles at Shino Academy. Sluggish, and one would think if they had a sense of superiority that it was a mistake, inferior. Tento wasn't like that. He himself played around with styles and trying to come up with one that felt good for him. Tento knew it was not a mistake, it was Amon. His own vibe, style, and strategy. It was to be respected, and if done rashly against; feared.

His muscles were loosed and probably let his body flow freely. Perhaps even quick readiness as well. Tento's sword was up across hs body as Amon came. Quick, light a burst of went, Amon shot forward, shift his sword back to gather momentum a little, Tento slashed his sword with both of his hands using more of his physical strength. His blade clashed with Amon's. He felt Amon's strength as their blade's met. And even more when AMon attempted to force forward and move Tento's sword aside. Tento wouldn't make it easy for him though, pushing back against the man before throwing his left knee forward, aiming for his comrades mid section after hearing the man's words. "Alright then, thats what I like to hear!".

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:45 am
With what the lurch forward Ampn struck home meeting his foe's weapon. Of course Tento did not make this easy as he would match the strength of Amon and push away. From there a variety of options were left on the plate and before he could react properly Tento would drive a knee into his opponents midsection. The Texan could only brace fir the split second counter as the limb collided with his abs driving him backward and causing him to disembark.

Amon quickly moves back abd regains his posture and stance showing that the counter wasn't anything official, and though could have easily come back against the knee drive he chose not to. As he starts to get even more pumped up Amon felt the sudden pain of his shoulder, a wound he purposely took earlier just to get closer to his foe. He staggered a minute before readjusting to the new feeling of nausea, he bent over breathing a little harder, realization dawned on him that he had been bleeding this whole time and was close to passing out. Maybe it was time to call it a break?

Putting his hands up in a T-shape, Amon said, "Okay... Hookay... I think I concede, forgot there was a thing called blood loss in the spirit world. You won this one man," Amon sheathed his blade and caught his breath, "Think that hit was a bit deeper than I thought, kudos to you."

Though he was just getting started it seemed his body wasn't handling the situation well. Hell, they were just getting started until he had to bitch out, health is better than practice no? No, Amon really wanted to continue but he felt that he'd pass out if he continued, so he would give the victory to Tento. At least the comrade got to see the Texan's drive and "skill" to some degree... Not that Amon had much.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:09 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Tento's and Amon's blades clashed, the wave of their strength delivered shocking their muscles immediately upon impact. The follow up struggle even with the two as the two warriors of the 4th division matched each other's strength preventing either of the men to push each other away. A moment came in this tension and Tento lifted one of his knees sharply, delivering a strike into Amon's midsection. The force causing Amon to shift backwards and separate from the struggle. After a moment regaining his posture and stance. He was strong and calm, good, he took the hit and quickly got himself back into a suitable defense position. Tento shifted his sword, holding it in a straight line in front of his body. Tento eyes had a flash of concern in them, seeing Amon body stagger before bending over, his breath suddenly going harder.

Tento stayed where he was as Tento brought his hands up in a T shape, he lowered his hands and sword taking the sign as the end of the spar. "Ah sorry, are you okay?", Tento asked putting his sword away, only now realizing the amount of blood Amon had lost on his shoulder. He looked a bit apprehensive, that needed to be cleaned up and treated before it loss more blood. "I do think it was deeper than I planned. Lets go get that looked at. I could try healing that too if you're up for it"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:26 pm
As the two Shinigami quickly settled down from combat, Amon thought for a moment after Tento responded by suggesting a doctor. A healer, or whoever could repair the wound dealt to him, it wasn't necessarily Tento's fault as the Texan was the one who stepped into the attack. It was the heat of the moment and he got a bit cocky, the price being an injury that was not tended to and slowly got worse by bleedout. He thought he could just walk it off like everything else but the light headedness combined with the quick reaction of getting weaker was quite evident by his decision making and thought process. Amon was in a bad way right now.

"I think… I think I can walk it off… Yeah, the bleedin'll stop…" Amon starts now standing up but suddenly gets dizzy. The world spun slowly and he felt only half his proper balance. This wouldn't do. There was someone he remembered though that can do some healing either a transfer or an individual who started to learn different things as of recently.

Amon then looked to Tento and said, "No… I need a doctor, this is starting to suck. Might be someone around here who can heal though, think I recalled someone in the Fourth that can do that, new cat or someone relatively new. Gotta say though, you're pretty good with a sword and wits, betchya you could whip my ass if we went in for real."

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:03 pm
Tento slowly shook his head side to side. Walking off i juries could be done. And dealing with a little bit of worsen blows through pride or a headstrong mind to endure and grow stronger in a sense or pain tolerance. But this www not the sort of thing to do in this case. Not when one was losing blood. "Come on man. We don't just-", Tento started but was intruppted as Amon moved to get up before getting dizzy.

Any thoughts of trying to walk it off was stopped with the sudden feeling of imbalance and disoriention. "Okay, just let me know who. We can head over right now and see what they can do", Tento said as he moved to try and support Amon's body. He should probably get a rag or some type of clothes too. Put pressure and slow the bleeding. "Oh thanks for the compliment man. But I don't know, you got a few good tricks you showed me here and a lot more I suspect", he said giving respect and a bit of honest praise to his squad mate as he began to move trying to get Amon aid.

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:30 pm
Amon was always weird with people touching him, however uncomfortable he looked he set his disdain aside and let his teammate help him. The guy shouldn't be far, however if he remembered correctly he owes Amon a deal. Unfortunately that sane individual did not appreciate the Shinigami's "debt" that really wasn't there, he didn't know of the guy was fucking with him or not. Unfortunately they had about thirty minutes outside the fourth division to get to said place and Amon was not really happy with that walk.

"Ehh... I try... Ain't as strong as anyone else, but thanks. Truth be told I barely passed at Soul Academy, I mean, I was smart as hell but everyone was far better physically and powerfully. When surrounded by folks that can whip your ass ya' gotta be about your wits, you know?" Amon said, more or less sounding like a self-beat up however it wasn't quite that. Amon was more or less always trying to remind himself of how exactly he got to the Seiretei, more or less how Shinigami can become stronger. He wanted that strength but like everyone else he had to work for it which he didn't mind one bit.

As they progressed through the Fourth halls Amon pointed at an individual in a navy blue kimono and started to hasten his pace. The man had his gray hairs speckled throughout his black, he had wrinkles along his face and a bit of a belly to show years of inactivity. To his side he had an Asauchi that was yet to be willed into a different form. He was old enough to be a newborn child's grandfather to say the least, and while he was walking out of another room he looked down the hall to see the duo. Shaking his head, the older gentleman starts to walk toward Amon and Tento crossing his arms.

"What the hell happened to you?" The man asked in a grizzled tone.

"Little accident, can you patch me up?" Amon asked kindly.

With a huff the man replied, "When you can pay your bar tab then I can do it..."

The man looks over to Tento quizzically until his expression turned to understanding. He gave a deep bow and rose back up, "You must be Tentō Zefā, an honor to meet someone amongst the seated."

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:22 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Thankfully it was not a far movement in their attempt to get aid for Amon. With the directions given to Tento, the man was able to get his comrade off to where this healer within the combat 4th division should be in little time wasted. Now...time used though. Well that was something else. 30 minutes. A time that dragged on and filled with a layer of urgency in Tento's mind as the minutes came. Amon was having blood loss after all, even with pressure he really did not like this luck that resulted in so much time being made. He could not run though. Tento had to work with Amon to apply pressure to the wound after all, and, to not further his injury by mishandling his body by any hard jostling.

"Strength comes in time and effort my friend. You have potential as much as anyone else does. How you start once you get out of the Soul Academy is only that, a start. The centuries one can possibly live, gives so much of a future depending on how one is taught, trains, and learns", Tento said with a stern yet gentle voice. Amon sure did sounded beat up, wounded steam running the engine of his body. He did not know Amon was just trying to remind himself and so he only tried to listen at times, and give words back if they were accepted. "Also, hehe. A smart cunning mind is much better than just a brute body. A strategic master can break the hardiest vessels". Tento nodded and laughed again, while he spoke, "but yea. Definitely gotta be wit on your feet".

Eventually during the background walk of their chit chat they progressed through the 4th Division's halls. Landing at a point in time where Amon was able to point out the person they were looking for! A navy blue kimono with gray hair sprinkled through his black hair. A sign of old age perhaps or just that of a man that had a unique style of hair? As Tento moved closer in response to Amon's change of pace, wrinkles would be seen along his face as well as a bit of body. Exiting out of another room, he saw the two making way towards him before turning to meet them, arms cross as if he was a scolding grandfather.

When they were in speaking range, Tento pretty much let the two men talk. It was easy enough and simple to let Amon just let the man speak and let the new face know what happened and what he needed. But oh boy...seemed a little issue was going on. "Heheh hey, nice to meet ya. If ya don't mind, could had fix him up even though he got that tab?", Tento gave a side eye look to Amon. How big of a tab did he have!? "Also, you know my name but it isn't good that I don't know yours. What is it?".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum