Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open)

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:06 am
"Hey! Fuck you, I won that contest fair and square!" Amon shot back an accusing finger at the old man, clearly aggravated. To Tento it might have been a foolish and unprofessional statement to the elder, but it was how they talked to each other nonetheless.

With an amused huff, the older man said to Tento, "Do you hear this little ruffian and how he speaks to his elders? This is what I have to deal with anytime he harassed me."

"Don't let him talk all innocent to you Tento, that dusty shriveled bag of scrotums will say anything to get an extra dollar anf sympathy-"

"Then quit entering every bar contest, you little shit!" The old man broke his easygoing composure and now had a vein popping from his head from the response the younger Shingami gave Tento. With an aggravated huff and a quick assessment, he cooled himself down relatively quick and allowed calm to wash over. If only Amon didn't attend the man's bar he would... Not have anything interesting to look forward to. He was the only member of the Gotei 13 to drink and eat at his spot, get into fights, start competitions, it actually brought decent revenue to his bar. There being a member of the Fighting 4th was just enough to make passerbyes intrigued.

With a sigh, the old man said, "No, no need to pay for anything... Just reminding this little bastard how much he owes me if he didn't win those contests. Forgive the outburst, my name is Ito Kakuri, a retired hand retrieving an Asauchi. Now... About that wound..."

Kakuri presented a short bow to Tento out of respect before moving to Amons front. He opened the shirt open more and has seen the rather deep wound on the shoulder, but further it looked like there was a slash leading from it down to his chests left. He closed his eyes and starts to focus Kaidō on the wound, his palm glowed a soft green, however he started with restoring and rebinding the "patients" Reiatsu. Once that was finished, he started to actually work on Amon, which the wound and sliced skin slowly restored abd pulled back together. After a short minute the wound was no more and Kakuri sighed.

"Hey, not bad," Amon says with a smile giving his shoulder a hard pat, "Didn't know you could use Kaidō, just something you picked up on or..."

Kakuri replies, "A long story, when you've been around for as long as I have you need to pick up a thing or two. Now then, that wound is healed, but you have a lot of blood loss, a con to the healing abilities unfortunately. So you need to rest for a few days, drunk lits of water, juice, and eat plenty of protein. Now, Mr. Zefā, I could tend to you too of you need it."

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open)

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:58 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Oh these two were very lively. Going at each other it seemed in a slightly fired up spirit. Well how two people communicated with each other was really beyond him. An outsider. As long as things were not TOO lively. There was a limit after all, but such a thing was just his opinion and if a time came during this interaction that he felt that way. Tento would just have to act and see how it goes. Otherwise, let the men be men he would. Little loud talk and small foul mouth in a private setting never hurt anyone as long as lines were not crossed. He looked at the extended accusing finger Amon had towards the old man of their squad; unprofessional and not a wise thing to act when needing someone's aid. But, if that was how they acted normally to each other then...well.

He could only smile and laugh. Feeding off of the man's amused huff, "well. Sounds like a lot of energy is what I am hearing. I am glad he is in high spirits, it keeps our division lively". Tento said again while having a slight chuckle. Yeah these two were energetic and filled the division in their own way. A voice that filled a piece of the plank that was the building of their team. Although, seemed their jointed passion of drinking was the thing hmmm? He kinda just looked on and watched, the old man's tone shifting as he roared with a raging vein. It seemed Amon had a losing streak in the game with his friend! HAha. Maybe he would drop by sometime?

He nodded his head, noting the name of this man finally. Ito Kakuri. "You own a bar place eh? Maybe I will come by sometimes. See what my division member is doing in his retirement", Tento offered in a bit of friendliness. A nice spot to drink and eat did not sound bad at all. Heck. Maybe it could be a place he sometimes went to hangout with squad mates? Either way as Kakuri moved Tento tried to make it as easy for him to exam Amon. Spotting the wound from his shoulder and chest; closing his eyes. Kakuri focused and placed a hand over Amon's body. Applying a wave of healing green energy restoring and tendering to Amon's Reiastu. In time that was done and the real work to working on the would in a few minutes.

"Thank you", Tento said hearing the sigh and seeing the fruits of the man's efforts. Happy to see that Amon was fine. "Oh right. Sure! Fix me up if anything looks wrong", Tento was not sure to be honest. He was having such a fun time sparring with Amon that he was not sure how bad his body was. He knew he defiently got some blows that did something to his body, but the extent unknown to his mind. If able he would sit down, "so, you got stories huh? Mind sharing with us while we get treated by you?". As he spoke he also looked to Amon, waiting to see how he would respond to the still issue of bloodloss.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Tentos10
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:11 pm
With a nod, the elderly man moved onto Tento, applying the same method albeit differently given the difference in damage between the two Shinigami. Wounds and bones were different than mere cuts and bruises in that it requires a specific amount of energy, prodding at the body with said energy, and thereof. As he slowly worked on the officer, Kakuri starts to think of a story of his history, he's met people like Tento and Amon, although they were different in attitude with the former being traditional in some sense and the latter being young; obviously not from the Japanese Gotei, that much was clear. It brought the old man back to when he was younger, the early 15th century when he had successfully become a member of the 4th Division... Those times were a tad harsher but he found them so easy at the same time.

"Hmm... One story I can tell you was when I had recently been the newest member of the fourth division. I was a scout, no less, always traveling to where trouble lurked, always getting there first before everyone else. Around that time there wasn't much going on save for the freelance Arrancar or the common Hollow situation, however I was sent to Russia to survey the area. My job was to investigate an area of combat or situation and report whatever threats or abnormalities present at the time. My partner and I discovered a huge spike in Hollow activity, other teams that were sent to set up a base for an expansion of a Gotei 13 listening post for potential threats were... Unalived, I should say. We barely had time to make our escape as the Hollows present were quite fast and vicious, no match for them whatsoever."

As Kakuri finished with Tento's healing he had took a breath and starts to look over Amon once more. More or less he admired how muscular the Texan was, not overly grotesque but a firm build of a body for certain, it reminded him of his glory days. Amon for his part crossed his arms, he eyed the old man as the geezer just starts to stare him over, a creepy feeling that couldn't really be shaken. Kakuri then looked back over to Tento and looked the officer over once more, just to make certain there wasn't a thing he missed. Then the old man started to move onward.

"When we reported our findings there wasn't much time to act. The Hollow were upon us as quickly as we lost them, so a fight ensued obviously, however we weren't counting on exactly what brought the Hollow to Russia. Rather I should say who. A small group of Arrancar had shepherd the beastly monsters to the living world for... Well that's classified, however the enemy were not so easy to defeat afterall us lesser Shinigami provided cover for our strong members: officers, lieutenants, captains, and so forth. We used a variety of attacks from ranged Hoho to healing techniques, not a single man nor woman was lost in that battle. I remember distinctly accidently getting Hollows blood in my mouth, the taste isn't copper but of rancid... What was it, apple?"

"So you fought," Amon said, but then grinned, "That classified info though... Could always tell me at the bar, I can keep your secret."

A hearty laugh escaped Kakuri as he replied, "Ah, but for you to know I'd have to kill you kid! What I can tell you is the Arrancar were hunting something from a long lost age, that is all. But enough of that, back onto the topic of the bar. Any of the Fourth is welcomed there, I could utilize the revenue anyhow against my competitors... That reminds me, where did that woman go?"

"What woman?" Amon asked raising a brown.

"Dark hair, dark skinned, mismatched arm? You brought her in one time, I'd figure her for some unlucky girl, but you got drunk and she left."

"Oh, Hanako. Yeah, she's been MIA for a while, work and all."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emphasis on "Skill" (Training/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:31 pm
Tento gave a thankful nod and smile to the elderly man as he mended his body. It was a slow working but one that did not eat up a bit of time thankfully. But that time seemed to go by in a wonderful slow swing as a fun tale was told to Tento and Amon!

Tento happily leaned forward as Kakuri spoke. Interested in hearing tales if old from long standard members of the 4th division. Veteran tales had nuggets of advice, life, and fun time as much as they were harsh. Good things to hear about or just chit chat in some downtime when allowed. "I'm sorry to hear that", Tento said as a throw in as Kakuri told the start of his scouting mission in Russia. His eyebrow went up slightly as Kakuri looked over Amon again. This one…just felt a little bit different.

As the story continued the intense interest and worrisome thought of the daunting situation of a small group of Arrancar leading a number of beastly hollows to the living realm. It ducked to only get that piece of information. Tento wanted to know why!!! Such a battle would have been interesting to know the finer details about. To learn from. The fact that not a single person was lost…that was hard to believe and imagine even if they had Lieutenants and Captains present as well. "Hahaha. Wait wait. No way. Apple? Rancid apple?". He said in a short laugh.

Tento wondered hmmm. Maybe they could go to the bar from time to time. Drop by with some division, get together and make it a little bit of a hot spot. He rubbed his chin as he thought. "Well I'm always happy to have a good time. A few friends kicking back is always great". Tento said after Kakuri let out a hearty laugh. Tento continued onward in the conversation, rotating his arm in a stretch. Hanako huh? It…been a bit honestly since he had seen her around. Lady stays a busy bee!

"A drunk Hanako huh Hahaha? Hahaha, hope yall didn't get massive headaches".

Blood Knight likes this post

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:41 pm
"Indeed. Anyway, directly after the battle we were teamed with individuals from the 46. That... was the worst time to be a scout. We were hunting the remaining Arrancar that fled the battle, it officially became a black tape operation from that point. Forty days we spent cleaning up the mess, any stray Hollow were purged and our more competent foes vanquished, it didn't help that they were stronger than a few of our higher officers- Hell they were as strong as the damn Lieutenants! The Shinigami organizations in Russia were split at the time, that didn't make things any easier as they were trying to rebuild, so we fought from one territory to the next... Worst time to be a scout." Kakuri continued with his story, he motioned for the two men to walk with him.

Down the hall the old man walked, contemplating how best to continue his story. To him it was minutes of planning out his tale but the reality of it only being seconds was lost to him, Amon meanwhile glanced at Tento for a second then back to the banding Shingami all the while staying quiet for the most part. He wasn't certain if he should speak or not given the processing dust covered brain of his bar keeper, it wasn't lime the information the pair were receiving was too important but the mention of a Russian "Gotei" and Central 46 being involved piqued his interest. Did they have that much an influence outside of the Seireitei?

"I was more keen at the time to hurry up and head home, the plants needed to be watered but I was stationed in Europe for quite some time, unfortunately my tea plants died. I got to witness the famous "Tea Party" the Americans were proud of, a lot of the British Shinigami were livid and I couldn't help but laugh it all off. The Brits were bastards at the time and were trying to overreach on whatever they could, even in death they were a bunch of stuck up pricks! Anyway, I was stationed primarily with a Central 46 Agent of sorts, rogues Shinigami they contacted given his time with the Living... Erm... Kestrel I think his name was. I always found it odd the 46 decided to use a rogue but I was just a peon. Since the Brits were "above" us Asians we utilized a hidden cave network that acted as outposts in case the other organizations wanted to be rivals. From there we laid low and only observed, when I was about to come back home a year later there was an emergency, a group of de-"

Amon immediately noticed Kakuri stop in his tracks and words. The information was... Edging on the secret goods, sl to say. Immediately the old man corrected himself and continued, "A cabal of remnant Quency from the earlier days had started to lay waste to many Shinigami, the "competition" needed as many available units as possible due to the sheer ferocity of enemy they faced. In a turn of events, Kestrel and I had convinced that the Gotei 13 would aid the British Shinigami only if they agree to be absorbed into our organization and become subservient... Or face annihilation at the hands of their enemies."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:54 am
My oh my. It seemed Kakuri was really in some sort of intense situation all those years ago. To face a sworn of hollows was one thing. To have them be Arrancar was...a daunting impossibility to imagine. To have central 46 come as well with numerous Captains and Vice Captains having to come to handle it. Well....that was something. An interesting that had Tento moving to follow far before the older man requested so with motion.

The long time past of a Russian Gotei. That unorganization. Separation of teams and power. It was a good thing that was so long ago and resolved now. Oh the trials and challenges. "My my. A dark cunning mind you have old man" Tento said when hearing the end of it. Q bit surprised at the deed of the Gotei 13. But, it was not a perfect group nor one focus on good. Law and order was the aim, they just happened to play the 'good' role time and time again in the reality they lived in.

"So with that ultimatum. How smoothly did that transition go?".

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:55 pm
"As smoothly as it sounded," Kakuri grumbled as now he was now in the hall that led to the training yard, "Smooth was what it should have been, more or less on was rough, the orders were to convince the Brits to join the Gotei not be left with two choices, more or less that was my dirty little secret no one ever found out. Once most of the leadership died off the reasonsble Shinigami came to us finally pleading for help. From there it was like today's... Living World's... Subscription? They gave us information, territory and supplies while we provide aid, they couldn't utter a word as to how this all went down, so when we returned the good news to HQ of our new convinced brethren the Cental 46 ordered complete reinforcement of Europe."

At the halfway point the old man slowed his role,he qas thinking hard at this point but not in the way that the younger warriors behind would think. Too much black tape and real names he had to keep back, the 46 wouldn't be too happy if he suddenly spilt the tea on much of his earlier days. Why him? Because he was far more skilled than the average Shingami of the old days, because there weren't many recruits who showed great promise at that time. Interesting and odd how the Agents were selected.

"Are we going back to the courtyard?" Amon asked the old man, "Thought we needed a break?"

"Hm? Oh, yes, that. I decided I needed sone practice before joining a division once more- Ehmm part time more or less, hence why I'm here at the Fourth to begin with. I'm wanting a little practice to get used to physical activity again, but much of my time will still be a bar owner." Kakuri replied to the youngster of the trio. It was about right now to end story time lest he started to really break code of conduct. Upon reaching the door the old man opened it and yet again they were back at the training yards.

"I reckon you two get some rest unless you're willing to watch an old timer get limbered up, yes?" Kakuri asked hinting that it might be tine to depart.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 04, 2023 9:28 pm
"Sounds a little bit nauseating to say the least honestly...", Tento said softly listening to it all. Convince all right, by any means honestly. Wiwirng for leaders to fall and the cracks to come. To fill in those needs, supplies, aid. In a trade for supplies, land, people, informations. It was a heavy one, much to the rest of the world's benefit. All in a hush to give a false illusion of positivity, love, and cooperation.

...it made ya think at times...

Blink blink.

He had been in his own head. "Ah yes yes. I wouldn't mind. I know you much have some nice tricks and moves up your sleeves given your long service. What do ya say Amon??'

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum