Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:36 pm
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Well, this was way out of the way, huh? Ira didn't mind traveling or anything, and if anything, he kinda welcomed it. But he'd be lying if he said he was expecting to come way out into the wastelands to catch up with Yugiri.

"Oi! Finally caught up to ya, thought I'd be walkin' for the rest of the week!"

Thankfully, his little trek was over, and he'd made it to their meeting spot without too much hassle. A few fights here and there, but it wasn't like he was a little girl. At least, not entirely, but that little physical detail wasn't enough to make the journey a complete nightmare. He was still a man, and he knew how to fight like one! That wasn't gonna change any time soon.

Er, well. Maybe it should change, actually. Seemed like all the scariest people he knew were girls.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Re: Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:44 pm
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

Yugiri admittedly had not expected to get called upon all the way out here but she did get just a little elated at Ira's visits. She did find herself a bit more nostalgic at times that Ira was becoming a lot more independent and occasionally wondered if that'd cause them to drift apart like Erchanhardt, she hadn't seen him in a while and it hung in the back of her mind if he was married yet or not. She hadn't even met the girl that attracted his attention yet. Ira's presence though was enough to dismiss those silly worries.

"Hey Ira!"

There was a bit more pep than she typically had at seeing her but she still exercised restraint. Yugiri was hardly the touchy kind of person though she didn't let on that she felt a little bit more content when Ira was a smaller girl crawling into bed with her instead of sleeping on the floor, for good reason or not.

"You did, what brings you all the way out here?"

She asked while trying to adjust the outfit from Shaoling which was still smaller than she'd have liked. What a pain in the butt though it couldn't be helped given their clash.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Gamma_Signature
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:49 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"A guy can't come by and ask for advice now and again? Nice outfit, by the way."

Ira certainly couldn't see Yugiri in any particularly sexual light anymore, but there were some things that were fundamental to a man of his nature, and commenting on an outfit that seemed a little too tight was definitely one of them. But that wasn't why he was here, and despite his grin, he did genuinely want her help.

"But an outfit's actually why I'm here. I've, ah... Well, me'n that guy I told you about have a date coming up. Can't say I know a ton about what to wear on a date. Lady fashion's not my thing, and besides, I don't have a clue what you Soul Society sorts think looks good."

He did definitely want to look good. It wasn't that he was head over heels for Kasha or anything, he knew this was all pretty casual. But he'd think it was kind of a jackass move not to give it his best, and he was definitely interested.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:57 pm

"I better not just be an advice vendor to you know, you grew up quick huh?"

She quipped, glossing over the comment about her outfit and adjusting it again even though it didn't need it. An action only done because he drew attention to it which she'd probably have chided her for but she didn't want to hear what else that witty lttle tongue of her's could come up with.

Still when she brought up this talk of a date the vizard grew a little elated at the notion. A date huh? It made sense their trips to Soul Society always had her running off to go see this "boy" and it wouldn't surprise her if Ira had tried to make a few extra ones up there on her own. Fortunately Ira was speaking to a real know-it-all when it came to Soul Society fashion and she liked to consider herself an expert on a lot of subjects which she wasn't really but omit that for now.

"Oh yeah? You didn't think to ask to meet up in a city so we could get you prepared proper? Goodness gracious, you're a hopeless girl you know."

There, payback for her comment about the outfit.

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:06 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Listen, I'm not gonna make you come all the way out of your way just to get me dolled up for a date. I might be pretty callous, but I ain't that inconsiderate!"

Of course, Ira just laughed at the whole idea. She was right, of course. It would have made things a lot easier if he'd asked her to meet him there, but it really hadn't even crossed Ira's mind that he might do that. Oh well, not an issue as far as he was concerned.

"If we really need to, you're plenty fast, yeah? We're not that far out. Call me hopeless all ya want, I can't argue with that right now. Training's not going quite how I'd like, and I'm a little busy tryin' to look pretty."

It was a bit of self-deprecation on his end, knowing Yugiri was perfectly right. He didn't mind, though.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:23 am

Bringing her hand up to plant it on Ira's head and ruffle her hair, Yugiri grinned like a proud mother big sis It'd be hard for this girl to ever disappoint her, in the same vein that no other man could compete with Fuuen because he was her's it could also be applied to Ira. She chose Ira and therefore, she was the best.

"Hey don't be down. You're a good kid, Ira. We'll get you nice and pretty, alright? It's been a while since I had to use my shunpo while carrying someone else anyway."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:27 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"I never get too down. But thanks, I appreciate it."

Ira was honestly much more grateful to her than just those words would really convey, but he wasn't too great at talking about that side of an interpersonal relationship. As far as he was concerned, that was sort of a given, right?

"Honestly, I'm lookin' forward to seein' how you doll me up. Much as this little outfit's gotten me plenty far up to now, I can't say I mind the idea of gettin' my wardrobe a little more excitement. Hell, might give me a few ideas even for when I'm not tryin' to wow someone."

He really didn't know anything about being a girl, and in most respects he still didn't consider himself one. But Ira wasn't so stupid as to ignore the reality of his own body and appearance, either, and he knew dressing like he had in his old body wasn't gonna work great.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:57 am

"Is that so? I shall be sure to make you look more stunning than any noblewoman could hope to appear in the Soul Society."

She did mean to carry Ira but the grown-up girl was a bit more cumbersome. Weight wise she had no issue lifting up the other girl but she did wistfully think about how much easier it was when Ira was little. They grow up so fast, this one just a bit faster than the others.

Yugiri turned around and waited for Ira to hop on her back so that she could dash off to the distant pocket of civilisation.

"You know this is kind of convenient, I do need some clothes to replace my other ones after all."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:20 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"I don't doubt it, you've got a good eye."

Ira didn't mind hopping on Yugiri's back, though he would freely admit that this was definitely a bit odd. In a way, he almost kind of missed being smaller, though certainly not as much as she did. It'd been fun, but he liked growing up. It made this body feel more like his, and he knew he had to come to terms with that.

"You oughta hold onto what you've got going on right now, you know. Call it a guy's intuition, but that boyfriend of yours would probably like it a whole lot."

If she was giving out advice, he might as well do the same thing, right?

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:14 pm

Light as a feather, she just made sure that she was holding onto Ira firmly enough to make sure that she didn't go flying when she started hopping around the place like a bullet from one spot to the next. All the while taking an extra moment to think about the advice from Ira. Keep this outfit which wasn't even sized right for Fuuen? Why would he want to see her in the modified shihakusho of the onmitsukido? He probably saw it all the time up there.

"Uh, don't think so. It's not even as comfortable as I'd like, when and if your's are as big as mine you'll know."

She explained before starting her dash from one spot to another, for her it was easy to visualise the whole world as she jumped from one spot to another but maybe Ira would just get the experience of the scenery changing from one picture frame to the next in the momentary intervals of her steps but with each one they got closer and closer to their destination.

Until they had arrived.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum