Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:39 pm
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Any reply that Ira might have had on the topic of that outfit was quickly lost as Yugiri started actually stepping. It took a lot of effort not to feel sick from all this, and instead, he actually made a concerted effort to pay attention to how she did it. Watch the timing, try and figure out how her legs were working to make these steps so effective. Ira might not have been nearly as impressive as her in a lot of ways, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try and figure it out.

"One of these days I'll figure out the trick to that..."

He'd have simply hopped off her back right away, but he was still a little out of it from trying to keep up with the whole sequence of events, so Ira took a few seconds to collect himself before returning to the ground.

"Once I'm done with all this, I'll get back to training in full, don't you worry."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:03 pm
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Of course you will."

She grinned at his interest in the technique that was her pride and joy but once she was on solid ground the vizard turned and ruffled her hair again. A smug expression while she finished her thought to really drive home that she would be the greatest user of hoho the world ever knew. Just give her a bit longer is all.

"But you'll never be as fast as me."

Now she was turning around to orientate herself to the surroundings. She'd been too focused on Ira to really see what kind of stores were around them and she scratched her head. Where could she find something that really could wow people.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:10 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira certainly could have given a cocky retort, come up with something boastful, but he knew that she probably wouldn't take that too well. Besides, he knew there wasn't any shot he was ever actually going to match up to Yugiri in how fast she was.

"Now that just goes without saying, don't it? But I can at least try and come close."

His eyes were looking around as well, though he knew that whatever stood out to him probably wasn't what he should be aiming for with all this. After all, his taste in clothes was...well, what he was wearing right now, or maybe some shorts and a shirt. Nothing fancy, and probably not the kind of thing that'd wow a guy like Kasha.

Well, it'd wow a guy like Ira, at least.

"Got anything in mind?"

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:15 am

"Yes. Of course I'd have something in mind."

She bluffed to buy herself more time, giving that same allusion that she had confidence and certainty in herself while she actually figured out the strategy in that brief wriggle room she had given herself by stalling. Then when she had it...

"Let's go check for some shops. We're still close enough that we should be able to find a kimono shop or two, maybe we could get really fancy and get you a cheongsam... though I think that'd probably be too different for what you want. Don't want to look like you're trying too hard, right?"

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:22 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira was actually kind of surprised by Yugiri's comment, not having really thought about it. Did he not want to look like he was trying too hard? Was that a thing he was supposed to be worrying about?

"Is, uh... Is it bad if I look like I'm trying?"

He didn't quite get that side of things, but he supposed that was just one more aspect of these noble types that he didn't understand. Maybe it was something about propriety or whatever. Ira was just a fisherman, after all, so he didn't really know too much about upper class social rules.

"Listen, you know the situation better than I do. If the cheongsam's too fancy and a kimono's not, sounds like the kimono is the right move."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:33 am

"If I know the Koizumi well enough, which I do by the way... They are hardly the kind who like to make a showing of their status with excessive displays. Every time I met one in my younger days I would always wonder for a moment if they were really one of the Four Great Noble Families based on their looks. They dressed quite modest and it made it quite hard to place their members."

Yugiri explained, perhaps if she had said the boy was a Kuchiki or Shihoin she might've recommended a more bold display. If it was a Tsunayashiro she'd have told Ira to reconsider her options. For that lot though it seemed a lot more appropriate to focus on the simple things.

"I'm glad you agree though. Now what colour do you think compliments you? Don't act dumb either, I can tell you've been thinking a lot about your appearance and what suits you."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:50 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, that makes sense. Honestly I probably wouldn't have even assumed his family was that important if not for how big their whole estate was."

Not that Ira meant that in any bad way. He was a simple man, and he liked simple people. Being straightforward was the best way to handle things, and he could appreciate a family that didn't really put any value in being flashy.

"Just because I think about my appearance doesn't mean I know what I'm talkin' about, you know. But uh... I guess I wear blue a lot? And white. Geez, uh... Purple'd probably be good too."

He was kind of just spitballing, the purple entirely being because he'd done his nails in purple once and liked how that turned out. Color-wise, anyway. He'd done a pretty awful job actually painting the nails.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:06 am

"Listen, it's like training. A girl gets a feel for her own skin the more she works on it, you're sense will come to you as you keep trying. Right but purple is a good choice, very subtle but still a good pick for its meaning."

She mused while keeping an eye out. They had their colour, she wasn't going to go over patterns with Ira since she had little faith that the inexperienced westerner girl would probably even have much in the way of ideas until they were laid out in front of her. It wasn't like she'd ever really seen Ira wear a kimono before.

"So what about your hair? You've definitely been thinking about that, right~?"

Adding a bit of spice to her voice to really tease Ira with that comment, this girl was more fickle and dedicated to her hair than Yugiri saw anyone do really. Granted not everyone utilised their hair like the vizard did and had means to just replace it if it got ruined at a whim.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:10 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Uh...yeah. The meaning. Right."

Ira absolutely had no idea what meaning that was, but he figured if it was a good pick, that was good enough for him. He mused on the matter of his hair for a few moments, grabbing the long braid he'd settled comfortably into wearing and looking at it almost expectantly.

"Is this not gonna cut it? I kinda like it."

Admittedly, he wasn't terribly attached to the style or anything, but it did keep things out of the way, and it looked nicer than if he just tied it back in a ponytail or something.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:14 am

She really missed the mark huh. Yugiri looked expectantly at her for a bit longer and cocked her head to the side at the response. Simple was good but you could definitely add a bit of spice without losing the beauty in the basics, she thought.

"Well, yes. Though you can still do other things. I had flowers in my hair for example when I went on a date with Fuuen. You don't need some elaborate hairstyle to add a bit of flavour to your hair."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum