Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri]

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:26 am
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Flowers, huh. I guess that makes sense, yeah, I do see young ladies with all kind of ribbons and whatnot in their hair. You think that'd be good? Or something along those lines?"

Ira definitely didn't have a clue about how to style one's hair. The only thing he'd really worn close to that was when he'd been smaller, still keeping those little bows in his hair instead of using them to tie off his braid. That was actually just about the only thing he wouldn't give up, really. Those little red strips of cloth were all he really had left of his little girl.

"I think I can probably put some flowers in there. Flowers've got meanings with you guys, right? Are chrysanthemums an alright pick?"

The only things he knew about flowers were what had been growing in his bushes during his days as a family man, so Ira couldn't exactly say he knew a whole lot about them. He knew about chrysanthemums, carnations, roses, and that was about it. And lavender, but only because it smelled nice. Speaking of...

"Oh, I probably oughta get some nice perfume, huh."

It wasn't necessarily worded as a question, per se, more an observation. It wasn't like that was something he tended to think about needing, so he didn't actually own any. It'd probably be smart to have for this, though.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:34 am
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

Good! Now she was getting it and she was beaming with delight and maybe a tad bit of pride as well to hear Ira's initiative and critical thinking start to grow about the situation and details. Bringing up the flowers though did make her chuckle, if there were any noble family that probably thought the most of the language of flowers she had a feeling it was definitely them.

"They should be sufficient and they do, I'd recommend brushing up on a few if your boyfriend~ gets you one too. You'd want to know what his means, right?"

She stopped when she saw a suitable shop. It had kimonos displayed in the windows so it was a pretty good bet and she took Ira's hand to begin leading her inside.

"Yes but don't be too hard on the perfume though."

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Any actual reply to the topic knowing what flowers meant what was quickly stifled by Yugiri's emphasized use of the word 'boyfriend,' and Ira looked roughly equal parts flabbergasted and embarrassed as she did so.

"Woah, hey, come on, he's definitely not my boyfriend, we're going on one date, it's nothin' that serious yet."

Of course, the second the word 'yet' had left his own mouth, Ira knew that his fate was sealed, and that Yugiri would never let him live it down. He hadn't even meant it in an expectant or hopeful sense, but he also knew that didn't matter in the slightest. Oh well. He'd tried.

"Alright, well, what kind of perfume'd be good. I don't think I need to worry about going too intense with it, I've never liked that kind of thing."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:39 am

"Oh my. Well we'll see about that I suppose, hmm? You make it sound like it's just a matter of time before you have him in your clutches."

She sang towards the end with a delighted grin, leaving it ambiguous as to whether she was jolly about the teasing or the prospects of her little girl growing up and dispelling those silly notions of being into other girls. Maybe it was a tad of both but those thoughts remained squarely between her and the manifestations in her head.

"Hmm, perfumes. I wonder what scent would appeal to lover boy."

Yugiri mused to herself from her spot.

Double Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADDouble Dragon [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:27 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"If he likes me, we'll see where it goes from there. I'm not tryin' to entrap the guy or anything."

Of course, even if he wasn't trying to entrap Kasha, Ira would be lying if he said he didn't want to appeal to him. He wouldn't have asked for a date if he wasn't interested in the guy. Gay as that made him sound.

"Uh, well... Hm. Feel like he'd probably like something subtle. Dunno exactly what'd fit the bill there. I've always liked how lilies smell."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:26 pm

"Awww, you don't have to be bashful about it."

She reinforced, her woman's intuition was enough to tell her that Ira would definitely like it to play out well between her and this boy. At the same time though she understood and agreed with her mentality of not overcommitting into something that was uncertain. Things like that always had a way of hitting closer home than they needed to.

"I think a lily fragrance would be pretty apt."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:04 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira blushed at her prodding, if only because he knew she was entirely correct. Sure, it was a little childish maybe, but he hadn't exactly had any real strong feelings in a long time. Wasn't like he was head over heels here, but he'd kinda left the dating game behind before now.

"Guy can't be a little nervous about it? 'Sides, I'm not really the type to pressure him. If he's not interested, he's not interested."

But, of course, he was still looking through the perfumes for one that seemed in line with their discussion. It was one thing to avoid pressuring him, sure, but that didn't mean Ira couldn't show him why them dating was a good idea. That was the whole point, right? Pulling a bottle from the shelf, he gave it a test, handing it over to Yugiri.

"Whatcha think? Too much?"

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum