Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao]

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:24 am
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 ORXYpDI

SAWACHIKA KYO

At no point had Kyo expected that Nao would go easy on him, and that was really the only reason he was able to defend against her. He knew there wasn't actually much chance to simply block a strike like hers, unfortunately. Nao was many things, but weak was unilaterally not one of them. The years she had on him had not been for nothing, and he realized rather quickly that he could only rely on a single advantage over her.

That was, chiefly, the fact that he was significantly larger than her. As she threw a punch toward his face, he ducked and moved to throw a cross-counter, his much longer arm at least allowing his punch to reach her before hers met him.

Did Kyo actually expect that to work? No, likely not. She was quick enough to figure it out, he had to imagine. But he would still give this bout his all. That was a man's way.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao]

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:29 am
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Nao-header2
SAWACHIKA NAO | GOD SPEAR

Damn. He did have the advantage on size didn't he but Nao was a tough cookie and so when he threw his counter out the robust Sawachika just rammed her forehead into his fist as its own blow. Her head could take a couple of blows, what's the worst she'd get? A concusion?

"That was a good punch but I wanna feel your fighting spirit!"

She hoped that his arm hurt a little bit for the punch to her forehead. Nao's petite form backing away before she ducked low and retaliated with an attempt to kick her brother's feet out from underneath him.

END POST

Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTIs Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADIs Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:37 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"My fighting spirit, eh?"

Where had that gone? It seemed he was always externalizing it these days, acting calmer, more mature. Kyo had decided he would become a man worthy of inheriting the Sawachika household, after all. It was never set in stone who would inherit the family name, and he knew that all too well. Until father chose a successor, Kyo had every bit as much chance as anyone else, and he had to chase that.

Otherwise, he'd made a grave mistake for nothing.

Pulling back his arm as he felt the impact rattle through it, he frowned to himself, moving one foot back and using the other to meet her kick with one of his own. He already knew before any impact was even made that he'd come out the loser in that exchange, but so be it. There wasn't much alternative, was there? He'd take whatever injury came his way.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:47 am

Despite the fact that the actual strength between them wasn't much different Nao did have an edge with her Sanzen Koken. The short statured woman didn't wait one second as the pain shot through her leg, she'd blitz him good and proper. Beat some guts into her little brother real good.

"Yeah, if you can't beat me up then I'll beat you up so you better get pumped up. I'm an unbreakable mountain and I'll show you that conviction."

She moved from down low to try and enter into his personal space, enough that she could begin to make use of her elbows and knees for her strikes to turn that big body into one big punching bag.

END POST

Is Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTIs Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADIs Too Much Pride a Problem [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:14 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Ow, damn it. Even having known perfectly well that he'd come out on the losing side of this situation, and that she was by and away the stronger of the two of them, Kyo was still caught off guard by just how wide the gap between them actually was, both from the impact and from her following up.

He had no choice but to step back again, guarding himself carefully as Nao went on the offensive, but he couldn't realistically keep up with that, and had to simply block what she threw at him while definitely taking more than a few hits.

"Well I'm not beating you up any time soon, sis."

That wasn't an admission of defeat, just a statement of fact. Kyo might have been bold, and confident to a firm degree, but that didn't mean he was stupid. He knew when he was outclassed.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:40 am

"Then you better take everything out of this beating, little brother."

She responded as she pummeled him with blow after blow to his body. After a couple of moments dedicated to breaking his defences and ruining his footing the elder sister aimed to deliver him with a one inch punch to throw him backwards onto his ass.

"I wanna see you get to your best potential little brother!"

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:37 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Anything that Kyo might have said on that matter was rather quickly silenced by the fact that Nao had pummeled him into the dirt, and now he was squarely on the ground. Well, that'd been roughly what he expected from a match like this. Not that he didn't appreciate it, of course. For all their hotheadedness, every Sawachika knew that every great work took a long while.

"I want to see the same thing. I'd be a failure if I didn't, you know."

He stood up again, the same subdued fire still burning in his gaze. Kyo appreciated what Nao was doing, from the bottom of his heart. Most likely wouldn't have, but Kyo was looking forward. He knew his elder sister was entirely genuine, that she only wanted the best for him. So it seemed only natural that he should be honest and forthright with her, too.

"I intend to inherit the Sawachika, sister. And I won't stop until I've become someone that can do that with pride."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:23 am

"Then get off your ass, stupid. You gotta find your conviction and manifest it like my Sanzen Koken. Take what drives you and make it your strength. If I want to make something that'll never break then I have to see how much I can break to learn and so what makes you tick, brother?"

She'd have helped him up but this was her little brother, she wanted to see him get up with his own two feet and support himself. Any man that wanted to inherit her family name and spirit would have to at least do that as a minimum, she didn't want herself or her kids to rely on a man who couldn't stand himself.

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:27 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo had readied to answer Nao's question, but as he did, he realized that he didn't have any response for her. What had driven him? To be a man, naturally. To be an icon of everything worth being proud of, to live as he considered ideal. But why? What was his reason? It wasn't as if that was pragmatic. He didn't live with any single, explicit goal in his life, so why did he live this way?

Because he'd seen father live this way, he supposed. And he'd wanted to be just like him.

"I don't want to just be proud of myself, or the Sawachika name. I want everything I do, every word I say, to make other people understand who we are! And I want them to be inspired to live a life as driven as ours!"

He took up his stance once more, still fully aware that Nao would beat him in this bout no matter how many times he attempted to face her. But Kyo would face her either way, not because he expected something out of it, but because that was what a man did. Because it would be cowardly to do anything else.

""I won't walk the way other people do. I'll show them to walk like me!"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:33 pm

Oh? Is that so big man? Nao raised an eyebrow as he made his conviction clear to her and she grinned ear to ear. If he wanted to walk a path then he'd have to get through her. She was the impassable rock, a boulder that was unmovable and unbreakable so she'd show him that pursuit with all of her heart.

"Well I'm not gonna walk like you so bring it, Kyo."

She declared and raised her fists. Nao would give him one good hit, a free one for knocking him on his butt. If she couldn't take a single hit then she had already failed in her pursuit of her strong body, mind and spirit.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum