Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Empty Re: I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko)

Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:39 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala's head bobbed a bit downward as Saiko ruffled their hair, their raven locks becoming somewhat messy and hanging in loose strands down over their lavender eyes like dark cracks into the night sky across those lavender lights. Saiko comment about dying from staying up earned a small pout from the Arrancar, though it was short-lived as Saiko stood and put them... on her back? Cala would gently wrap their arms around Saiko's neck and shoulders from behind, blushing quite noticeably, and look sleepily down at the ground getting further and further away.

Cala blinked at Saiko giggling about putting them to bed, now feeling a lot like how they did when Ari would treat them like a baby, though it was... different. A sort of intentional mischief behind Saiko's voice and as Cala took in her scent, her touch, they could not quite bring themselves to argue as they had with their onee-chan and instead nodded sheepishly. Their hug around Saiko tightening just a little bit as they snuggled their head against her shoulder, two heads of raven hair mingling seamless, as their warm cheek touched her shoulder.

"I-I.... umm.... yes please?"

Being as sleepy as they were Cala defaulted to their usual politeness, not able to wrack their brain enough to come up with something more clever, though the sentence came out in a soft, breathy tone as they looked down at the forest below. Lavender eyes shimmering with wonderfully-reflected sights despite never leaving Saiko's shoulder. A soft, tingling sensation emanating from Cala's stomach of something like dreamy, content happiness as they murmured against Saiko's shoulder..

"Y-You.... really like carrying me, h-huh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Empty Re: I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko)

Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:15 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Calm, safe, and gliding through the moonlit skies. What more could a person ask for? As the two dark-haired companions in the heavens above flew above the forest life, the moon's reflection produced a glistening reflection of natural light on the lake below, as it was pretty easy to see all the trees, water, and fireflies below them.

This caused a smile to come over Saiko's face as she felt so much comfort at this moment, even more so as Cala tightened his grip on her and felt the weight of another living person against her. So, her aqua eye glanced back as her flight took a more slow and cruising speed.

"What can I say? The physical touch is nice. It brings people together since you feel connected and safe around other people that allow you to do these types of things."

Nodding, she then pointed down at the waters below and continued.

"Tell me: is the view up here beautiful?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:32 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Calm and safe.... Cala certainly shared those emotions with Saiko in that moment. A pleasant, inescapable warmth suffusing their very being from the close contact and the leisurely pace. The rocking of the motion and the gentle feel of Saiko being there for them only worsened their mounting exhaustion and they began to simply rest their head on the half-breed's shoulder, eyes mostly shut and barely focused enough to see as they nestled into her. A tiny part of them told them that this situation was pretty embarrassing, to be held like this, to be so close like this, basically at her mercy but.... well.... not only was Cala too tired to care but the arguments were particularly compelling in the first place.

The only thing that prevented Cala from falling asleep in that moment was Saiko sleeping and droopy, lavender-hued slits would peer at her face from her shoulder as Cala gave a weak nod. Their voice a breathy whisper that caused air to glide against her neck as they murmured.

"C-Connected.... yeah...."

As Saiko motioned to the deep, aqua pools down below Cala was, unfortunately, not look at them for two reasons. The first was that they were simply too exhausted, though that reason was relatively minor in comparison to the second. The second reason was that, well, as Saiko asked how beautiful the aqua pools below were Cala simply stared at her eyes instead, content in the fact that whatever beauty the wonders of nature might offer they were staring at the most beautiful view to them and they smiled softly. Their eyes never once leaving her face or her eyes as they nodded with just a tiny bit more energy. The worst part for Cala's modesty was that they were far too tired to regulate their mind as their eyes slipped shut and they whispered in a soft, fading voice that melted into a sleeping coo of an exhale.

"B-Beautiful... eyes......... yeah........"

In that moment Cala fell asleep, not able to fight it any longer, and the steady rising and falling of the Arrancar's chest pressed against Saiko's back on every inhale as they clung to her, drifting through the night-sky, asleep, in the embrace of a girl they liked. Cala was sure that, even were they not asleep, being awake would be more like a dream to them.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:22 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko chuckled as she knew the flight had put Cala to sleep. At that moment, the hybrid had a streak of oceanic energy gently stroke the hair of Cala. Afterward, she started to fly back towards their camping sight. But, not being one to abandon him, Saiko would gently have her powers begin to levitate Caal in the air and toward a small sleeping bag she had forged from her pocket dimension. Then, wanting him to be comfortable, she tucked him, patted his head, and spoke aloud:

"Goodnight, Cala. May you have the sweetest of dreams."

Happy with herself, Saiko chose to sit a few feet away from Cala in the lotus position. Then, with an exhale of breath, her waking eyes chucked on the visage of the hollow, and soon a gentle, translucent blue barrier was put around their camping sight to protect them from sudden attacks. When that was taken care of, the woman started to gradually feel herself enter a meditative state and be transported to her inner world to dream alongside her Zanpukto spirit until the dawn of morning touched her waking body.

Ah. A perfect end to the day.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

I'll See You in Sierra (Cala/Saiko) - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum