Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Empty Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko]

Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:16 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

It had been ages since Hyosuke had last visited the Living Realm, so engrossed in the politics and niceties of the Soul Society and it's nobility as he had been. Even training his students, well as they had done given their age, was anything but a physical exertion for the Ex-Captain. Indeed it had been far too long since he was last able to stretch his legs and truly execute the duties of a Shinigami. Hollows still seemed to dwell in Japan in enough number that as he walked through the forest, Benicho Kogo in it's Shikai state and blood flowing around him like an entourage of thin, crimson serpents he began to appreciate just how much the world had changed.

If, of course, by appreciate one meant found rather distasteful. While his students had been a bright, if not outright positive bit of interaction in his recent life, but the presence of Hollows starkly reminded him of just how disgusting of creatures they were. How necessary the role of Shinigami was for preservation and order. But of course, by now, he had seen to that duty several times in this very forest in a short span of time. He could tell that as far as his anticipation for battle was concerned... everything was winding down.

Looking down at the blood-slick surface of Benicho Kogo's blade Hyosuke would hum, studying himself in the blade's reflection for a moment before he sensed am approaching source of blood. This being, whatever they were, he could tell was no Hollow. The steps were too light, too human in their gait. Perhaps an Arrancar but that seemed... unlikely. Those mongrels were as likely to leap into the fray against him for food as their less evolved kin. Even so Hyosuke could tell the presence was decidedly human, rather than a Hollow or one of it's varied forms.

With a relaxed breathe Hyosuke would revert Benicho Kogo to their sealed state and, not wanting to cause an innocent soul undo distress, Hyosuke wove the blood of the trails of blood he had been directing into his crimson robes and even the fibers of Benicho Kogo's Wagasa fabric before hardening it just enough to keep it from dripping free, while also still letting the fabric flow. Granted, this would make him smell like copper scented copper but there was no helping that. Unfolding the Wagasa above him Hyosuke decided to make the small clearing he was in an impromptu meeting spot for this individual.

At least.... that had been his intent but as the sky darkened and thunder rumbled Hyosuke frowned noticeably. Given that he despised the rain and it was his duty to protect innocent souls from the predations of Hollows he changed his mind and began to make his way towards the individual. Wagasa open above him as rain began to pitter-patter down to the ground and, coming within sight of the..... woman.... Hyosuke tilted his head at her halo of, well, if anyone knew blood it was him and he mentally chalked up three things now the universe had seen to use to taunt him.

Hilarious.

Sighing Hyosuke would approach the woman, extending Benicho Kogo to cover her from the rain as he looked down at her with a single eye.

"Excuse me, Miss, this forest is a bit dangerous and walking around in the rain alone is sure to make it worse. Why don't we get you somewhere more safe and comfortable, hmm?"

Seeing the woman's eyes were also crimson he began to understand a bit more, and gave her a small, if charming, smile.

"Much as I may find your choice of element.... amusing.... I'd be remis to let you travel alone."

Given that he himself had the scent of a pool of blood it was obvious what he meant, but even so, he did nod to her halo in indication.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Empty Re: Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko]

Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:00 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aw, poor thing.

At the moment, Aiko was looking at a hole in the ground with a small deer trapped in it. From all the recent combat in the area, it was not uncommon to discover random holes in the ground from folks training or fighting for their lives. So, while out walking and trying to get some air to be in nature, Aiko found a trail where this deer was and wanted to help him.

So, using her blood-related powers, she created a harness to pull the poor thing up with her ability. She eventually lifted the creature out of the hole by creating dense chains of blood. Then, with a gentle squealing sound, the woman was happy to help the animal as it slowly tried to make sense of the situation.

Well, at least before the likes of Hyosuke showed up. When the deer saw him, it just ran off back into the forest, and this caused Aiko to blink, turn around and find Hyosuke saying it was dangerous to be in this world. Understanding the world's dangers, Aiko gave a meek wave and spoke.

"Uhm, I'm actually fine. I like the rain. It calms me down. But, uh, thank you for the concern."

After giving a nervous cough, she continued.

"I mean, you seem strong, so you can stick around if you want."

Honestly, Aiko didn't care if he stuck around or not. She met all sorts of people on her hikes from time to time. But what did intrigue her a bit was the smell of iron from him. So this caused her head to tilt before speaking.

"But, uhhhhh, if you are strong, I take it you are a blood user? Is that what you are referring to with my element...?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:18 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

If there was one thing, one sentence or sentiment, that could cause Hyosuke to instantly dislike someone.... Aiko said it upon their very first interaction. Truly, the universe was making a laugh of the Ex-Captain's return to activity and Hyosuke could not stop the immediate frown that graced his otherwise handsome features. Stark, utter and complete disapproval met the nervous cough the girl gave, and not for the cough, but for one simple reason..... she liked the rain. The usually flattering comment about his strength was accepted with utter silent and Hyosuke withdrew Benicho Kogo to simply cover himself with a slow, purposeful movement. Maybe perhaps regretting approaching this obviously delusional little human.....

Hyosuke was removed from his disdain for a brief moment, as she asked after his abilities, ones that they shared, and it was much like someone insulting you and then offering you a snack. An unknown peace offering on the girl's part that made Hyosuke cross his arms, consider for a moment, before sighing and closing his eyes as he shook his head. Mumbling more to himself than Aiko.

"I suppose you don't know any better..... yes, odd stranger, that is what I mean. Disdainful eccentricities aside we do share one aptitude."

Exerting his Zanpakuto Hyosuke would, if able, cause Aiko's blood halo to wiggle in demonstration. Not trying to pull it away, or even change it's shape, merely make her aware of his capacity for the same as she before Hyosuke began walking with a heavy sigh.

"Now, come along weird-san it is still our duty to ensure your safety."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:58 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Huh...? What was with the look? Did she say something wrong? A more unsteady and sheepish expression came across the likes of Aiko as she gradually avoided eye contact with him for a moment to think things through before working up the nerve to ask what was bugging him.

"a-are you okay? You seem...upset."

Coughing again, Aiko looked upwards and felt a force wobbling her Halo a bit. It wouldn't go away from her, but she did feel a slight influence as her eyes blinked.

"Don't call me that. I'm not that weird..."

Of course, her voice was at a lower volume, almost a mutter; but she didn't like being called that by someone she didn't know. It came off as teasing her, and she didn't want to be made fun of. So, after shaking her head, she continued.

"I feel safe out here. But after that look, I'm kind of scared...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:33 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke raised his brow as Aiko stated he seemed upset. He was, in a manner of speaking, upset yes. But before he answered he ended the small display of his own abilities and looked up in thought, continuing to walk in silence for a long moment before he shook his head, and answered.

"Perhaps a small amount. As much as one would be encountering someone who enjoyed the smell of raw sewage, I think...."

Hyosuke's brow lowered for a moment before Aiko stated she was not weird and Hyosuke would glance purposely at her before stating in a manner that made it clear he was adding to his earlier sentence.

"..... which is QUITE weird, indeed."

Upon hearing that he frightened her a bit Hyosuke would sigh and close his eye for a moment, not stopping his walking as he did so, before slowly opening it again and giving her a more weary look.

"It is our duty as a Shinigami to cleanse impure souls that stray from Hueco Mundo or linger unwanted here, not something so fragile as yourself, were one to appear I would give my life to see you safe as that is my duty."

Up above the clouds roiled more violently and raindrops began to plop down thickly in loud patters of noise as Hyosuke's brow knit in displeasure.

"It seems you will get your wish.... Hmm... tell me, if you do not wish to continue to be know as 'weird-san' then I take it you have an actual name?"

Hyosuke would, naturally, provide his name in return and glance upwards for a moment as the rainfall intensified and thunder rumbled overhead. The raindrops starting to get thick and fat, falling now in enough frequency to begin to drench clothing and splash off the now-muddy earth.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:49 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Multiple blinks came from Aiko as she gazed at Hyosuke for a moment. He was referring to the rain as sewage, which surprised the woman. Was it honestly that deep? Shaking her head, Aiko could only disagree with that sentiment.

"The rain isn't that terrible..."

Speaking up this time, Aiko decided to hold her ground even if it felt weird.

"...it's nature. If you think nature is weird, you....are weird."

And that was true for her. Mother nature, in all its forms, had things you could enjoy. If it was cold and freezing? It was nice to observe the silence of everything, take on a winter's day, and relax. If it was boiling hot and you were smothered with heat? Get in the water, enjoy the lake and find a way to get through it. At least, that was her logic, anyway.

Regardless, she lowered her head a bit and listened to him speak further about the duties of a shinigami and protecting "frail" people like her. And once again, Aiko shook her head in disagreement. Yes, she wasn't the strongest thing around, but she did not feel helpless and was working on making herself reliant on herself.

"I'm not a fragile piece of glass, y'know."

Coughing, she continued.

"I could work to be stronger, but I know how to keep myself safe and protected."

Eyes lingering back to his sight, she held her gaze for a few moments before letting out a defeated sigh.

"But yes....my name is Aiko Aimi."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:03 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke could only hum as Aiko made a very amusing argument. That to disagree with nature, the natural order of things, was in and of itself weird. Hyosuke looked up at his Wagasa, pondering for a moment, as he actually quite liked her line of thinking. Mumbling almost more to himself than in response to her.

"I see....."

Hyosuke did not close the Wagasa, however, he did give Aiko a small smile and nod when she made her other points.

"Yes you could and, about the rain, then I suppose I am weird Aiko-chan."

Hyosuke did not, in truth, intend to upset the human. His reaction to the rain statement was more a... visceral reaction and while he still disagreed with her on it he at least found the way she rationalized herself to be more in line with his own way of usually thinking. After a moment Hyosuke would turn to look at where they were walking and set his jaw just a tiny bit as he extrapolated just a little.

"There are.... extenuating circumstances involving myself and the rain."

He said nothing else on that and, in fact, stayed silent for a moment before also sighing, his voice soft and not quite chiding, but gentler.

"Perhaps you are not helpless, but the fact remains you are something my duties dictate should be kept safe, never mind that if are keen to wander around in the rain and get distracted saving animals you would be easy prey for a clever Hollow. I say this not to belittle you, not to discourage you, but because Hollows are monsters and parasites and an express danger to you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:27 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko wasn't expecting the gradual shift in aura coming from the male as he seemed to smile and loosen up. Well, relatively speaking, anyway. He at least didn't look like he wanted to murder her anymore, so the woman relaxed somewhat and kept her eyes on him as he spoke. After mentioning that he was weird and some type of circumstance caused him to hate the rain, Aiko figured something must have happened to him and chimed in to express her thoughts.

"Ah. I take it....something bad happened in the rain? That's, uhm, okay. Sorry I called you weird if that's the case."

Coughing again to distract herself, Aiko felt weird emotionally speaking but pushed through it, as awkwardness was just part of getting to know people and dealing with weird social interactions.

"Extenuating circumstances is why I have this power, so I think I might understand."

After looking down at her feet, she began to think more about his words and the notion of being helpless, the dangers of the world, and how to keep improving. So, after sitting with her emotions while still feeling tense, she decided to ask something.

"Hey, uh, if you are a blood user, then how would I go about getting stronger to protect myself better? I'm sorry, that's weird, but you keep bringing it up and it was on my mind..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:30 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke gave a wry chuckle as she apologized, shaking his head with a smirk on his lips, and his single eye met hers with something wholly approaching amusement in his voice.

"Oh no I think you were very astute. I am, in fact, quite weird."

The smirk vanishing from his lips at her next statement Hyosuke pursed his own, understanding all too well what that could entail as, truly, the same could be said of him. It was something he thought about often, truth be told, what his life would have been like had he not been abducted all those years ago. Would he even have lived long enough to even think about trying to attend Shino academy? Would he have been able to work his way so that he could from his destitution? Would he still have Benicho Kogo or would his Zanpakuto be wholly different. He had even discussed this with Benicho Kogo and she was.... unsure. But they were both confident in one another, supportive, and heavily connected as things stood.

At some point Hyosuke had stopped walking without even realizing it as Aiko asked him to help her become stronger, the rain still pelting down around them. His eyes dropped to the ground in thought for a brief moment, before he decided to act a little.... brash. His head tilting toward Aiko slightly he didn't quite look at her as he nodded.

"I could show you, rather than tell, hmm?"

Hyosuke was not really asking for permission, no, thinking about his past had caused a restlessness to him. Like an itch under his skin he couldn't quite satisfy without feeling.... more in control. Snapping Benicho Kogo shut and subjecting himself to the cool rain Hyosuke sighed and raised both hands, pressing the tip of Benicho Kogo to his other palm as he spoke.

"Allow me to show you.... why I don't like the rain...."

Stabbing the tip of the Wagasa into his own hand Hyosuke murmured.

"Begin a reign of crimson, Benicho Kogo...."

The Wagasa melted away into a deadly looking blade, spiritual energy erupting from Hyosuke in a wild display of heavy, unrestrained power. That same radiating power causing a massive change in the scenery around them as, all around them for ten meters, by the time the raindrops reached the ground it looked as if it was raining blood. Once this was done Hyosuke turned to Aiko and seemed almost... somber. His voice was soft and he still did not look at her.

"I would advise focusing on finding ways to supply yourself. If your powers work using your own blood then you are fundamentally exchanging that which sustains you every time you use them."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:42 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Anxiety breeds decent observation skills more often than not. So, in Aiko's case, she tilted her head a bit when she saw the smile fade away. Given their exchange, she just assumed he was mulling over whatever event caused him to hate the rain. So, she remained quiet for a moment before he surprised her and wanted to show Aiko something.

"Uh, yeah, sure, go ahead..."

Taken a bit off guard, Aiko meekly nodded her head along with him.

Observing his power usage, Aiko noticed the violent energies melting into a sinister-looking blade. This is when Aiko yelped and noticed the rain was now drenched in blood. Now blinking, she sniffed the aroma of iron and tried to see if she could siphon some for herself. Then, if allowed, her blood halo would try to direct some of the excess blood into itself and then into Aiko's body.

"Ooooohh, oooooh.....that is so cooooooooooooooooooooool."

A sucker for more morbid displays of life, Aiko's face was a bit red for a few moments as she took in the sight and looked back at Hyosuke.

"You are partially right. I can use my own blood to fuel, but it's why I've been trying to grow my energy as well since I can form some from that as well."

Nodding her head, Aiko's blood halo flickered with light before scarlet energy emerged from it, and a gathering of blood quickly rushed to her right hand to form a small knife made of dense blood and energy. With a smile, she waved it around.

"Uhm, it's no sword, but you get the point, right?"

Wait, did she make a shitty pun? God dammit. Aiko blushed and then coughed.

"Pun...not intended?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum