Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko]

Mon May 15, 2023 9:52 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

His gentle smile would come apart at the seams as Aiko rather bluntly stated her desire for music and a drink, earning a low chuckle from the Shinigami as she procured said drink with liberal abandon. As Aiko seemed more than eager to press close Hyosuke kept a firm, polite grasp on the beautiful woman, his chuckle simmering down to a low, knowing smile as his ruby eye drank in both of hers. He let Aiko make the rather bold assertion he was flirting, all the while one hand rose to gently tuck some of her stray hair behind her ear with a practiced motion.

Letting Aiko's assertion sit in the air a moment Hyosuke would tilt his head, feigning shock and disbelief, as he lightly let his fingers scratch the small of her back.

"Hmmm? Coming onto you? What a bold claim. Are you this forward with everyone who buys you dinner Aiko-chan? You must be quite the practiced flirt."

A sharp smirk would join this answer, a knowing tease if ever there was one, to match Aiko's own small smirk. A clash and contrast of confidence and intent, followed by a small hum at her final question as he considered, only to give a nod of confirmation as he smiled at her.

"Classical in nice, though it has to be refined, or GOOD, orchestral music. I'm a bit of a fan of violin or piano, truthfully, though I am afraid I don't have a way to bring such music here to us."

Hyosuke would shrug softly, beginning to rock to and fro with Aiko in his embrace, before he would use the hand not on her back to gently take her hand on the same of their bodies. His voice soft, curious, and slightly teasing as he prodded her.

"So tell me Aiko-chan, if I am coming on to you, is it working? I'd hate to sweep you off your feet without you being prepared.~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue May 16, 2023 12:23 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Practiced flirt? I'm afraid not. A woman with a bit of liquid courage? That I am."

Aiko jiggled the drink in her hand and placed it back on the table. With enough alcohol in a person, anyone can act as they feel without much thought, shame, or restraint and then blame it on the drink in the morning.

After he said his preference for music, Aiko tapped her chin and nodded.

"Well, since we are becoming acquainted, perhaps you can find a good orchestra or pianist we can see. I'm always down to see new musical stuff with people I meet, and I'm sure you have good taste and money to see great performers. I trust ya."

After taking another sip of her drink, Aiko nodded sagely before looking to the side, lost in her drunken haze, before smirking.

"Maybe, maybe not. That'll be my secret. It is the first day we met, after all. I'm not that easy~."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed May 17, 2023 6:13 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke almost snorted at the mention of "liquid courage" and tilted his head at Aiko's antics. Something of a smoldering flame within Hyosuke's eye narrowing onto Aiko as he hummed and nodded gently.

"Well, I will endeavor to be less.... intimidating next time. I'd hate for your every decision to be reliant on liquid courage. I'd like to know I'm not speaking to the wine after all.~"

As Aiko tapped her chin and mentioned attending an orchestra or performance with him Hyosuke would purse his lips, think for a moment, before rubbing his own chin and turning his eye up in an expression of thought.

"Fair is fair and I am happy to earn your trust. I believe I might have something in mind Aiko-chan, though it might take time to purchase our attendance."

Though it was, by far, the mischievous smirk and riposting, coy remark that made Hyosuke's own grin grow just a tiny bit.

"Nor do I expect you to be. A beautiful woman needs to exercise her judgement after all, especially with handsome strangers, and especially for a woman so unique."

Hyosuke was lazily trying to catch Aiko up with that one. Seeing if her slightly drunken demeanor would lead to her agreeing so blindly with his self-assessment. Whether it was his true opinion of himself or not.... well... that was for him to know.

"But, flirting aside, thank you Aiko-chan, sincerely, for sharing such a lovely evening with me. Both for being wonderful company and the most beautiful view on the balcony....sunset included.~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 4:25 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hm? Reliant? Aiko didn't think so. She figured that was the sort of thing you just did when socializing. Maybe it was her youth or naivety, but there was always some smoke, drink, or whatever poison you wanted at many of the concerts she attended, for instance. So, she blinked and looked at him.

"I wouldn't say so; I just thought that's sorta what you do when you go out. Am I mistaken?"

After tilting her head momentarily, Aiko looked back at Hyosuke and nodded. She figured he had something up his sleeve as far as the next concert was concerned. So she trusted his judgment and spoke:

"I'm patient~."

Humming positively, the woman played with her hair for a moment; she remained quiet before thinking of the right words to say to him. He seemed to really enjoy this evening, and she did as well, so she didn't want to ruin the moment and say something dumb. So, after taking time to reflect, she just uttered her truth:

"You are welcome, Hyosuke! This day has definitely been more exciting than just sitting in the woods being rained on. Thank you for that!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sat May 20, 2023 10:13 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke hummed in amusement and smiled, gently nodding his head in appreciation of the interesting woman before him, and responded gently.

"It.... can be yes. I don't think any less of you or anyone for doing so, I myself enjoy drinking when the situation calls for it, I.... suppose I simply don't consider this to be a good moment."

Shrugging idly Hyosuke would smirk as Aiko seemed to not object to his hidden hubris and he would gently step back, bowing a bit, and raise her hand to kiss the back of it. His expression placid, if not happy, as he rose back up to his full height and released Aiko entirely.

"I would say comparing your company to being rained on is like comparing the light of the sun to the darkest cave. You would be exceptional compared to a normal day, don't demean your time like that."

Smiling reassuringly Hyosuke would once again offer Aiko an arm as he turned.

"Besides, I am sure our second outing will be much more interesting Aiko-chan.~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 5:47 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Time was important, so it was nice to be affirmed her time was valuable. No one ever wanted to feel like the time they invested in a place, thing or person didn't amount to much. So, it's with a gentle smile and nod that Aiko didn't bother to disagree with him on that sentiment as she did enjoy being appreciated.

"Those are some sweet words. Thank you for that~!"

After humming a bit, Aiko then nodded and accepted his arm for the time being, and looked back toward the city.

"I'm sure it will be. Though, I think I'm beginning to get a bit tired myself. Think you can guide me back to my place?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum