Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread

+4
Valqy
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Siegharty
Gamma
8 posters
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:01 pm
[adm]Both of these are approved[/adm]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Roles & Sign Up Thread

Sun May 05, 2024 5:04 pm
Name: Mercy (Forgottenmercy on discord)
Desired Position: Staff Assistant/Moderator

Staff Experience: A year or so on Platinum Hearts as Staff Assistant, 2 ish years being a Moderator on other sites.

RolePlay Experience:
13+ Years on various forums and platforms.

What Makes You Good Staff:
I'm willing to get what needs doing done. I have a fair understanding of Balance and Mechanics, and I think my time on staff has spoken for itself when it comes to my dedication to professionalism when it comes to operating as staff over a playerbase. More than that, I know how to utilize my peers. Staffwork is a team effort.

Additional Comments: Due to personal reasons I previously had stepped down as Site Assistant, I've had my time to get things straightened out and would like not only to return to my post, but also move up and expand my responsibilities.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum