Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:57 pm

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko leaned back in her chair, closed her eyes, and shook her head.

"I should go from twig to thick after that meal. I can't eat anymore."

Satisfied, Saiko patted her belly and continued.

"But when I'm done with removing this pesky demon plague, you can make me some tempura!"

Pleased with herself, Saiko clapped her hands. It was nice to momentarily relax, unwind, and indulge in the peaceful air. It's why her eyes lingered on Hono for a moment before continuing.

"I have a question for you, though. What are you planning on training and building up? Are you looking for an overall training session or a specific thing? It'll make helping you when I'm ready all the easier."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:55 pm

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 83

Tempura. Got it, she'd need to study a little bit on her recipe, maybe search up a recipe and practice it? How hard could it really be. Hono nodded. "Well, I'll be sure to make you the best damn tempura you've ever had~" Hono would laugh.

"Anything in particular..." Hono tapped her chin, thinking about it for a second. "Kind of wanna get better overall with my Shinigami skills. Kido, Shunkō... That kinda thing" She would simply say, finishing up cleaning the dishes.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:51 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Kido huh? Well, Saiko was used to dealing with things related to magic. So that aspect of her shinigami skills had a more accessible avenue for leveling up. And since Saiko felt confident that she could handle hand-to-hand combat regardless of whether she had demon or shinigami abilities, this made it easier for her to accept this training session to come.

"Well, we can definitely work on your hand-to-hand and kido and perhaps learn how to better incorporate some of your energy into your hand-to-hand moves. I'm uncertain if I could help you achieve shunko since it's not an easy thing to learn overnight, but I feel I can help guide you and level you up."

Nodding, Saiko then yawned and rolled over onto the couch as she was starting to feel a bit sluggish and sleepy after that meal, talking and hanging out for so long. So, as she looked back over at Hono, she popped a question.

"Are you planning on staying the night or leaving? You are free to do either."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:24 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 73

Hono exhaled, looking directly at Saiko. Laughing just a little bit. "Well shit. You really know how to impress me~" Hono laughed, before nudging Saiko. "Help me get strong~" Hono laughed flexing playfully. Hono watched as Saiko laid down on her sofa. Hono though about it. "My Division will probably worry, I got work tomorrow as well. But I'll come back when I'm free! We can train then?" Hono suggested raising an eyebrow.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:45 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"I guess that's the benefit of being in the 6th division, huh? I get to come and go as I please between Earth and the Soul Society."

Saiko let out an innocent giggle before giving the thumbs up to Hono when she asked if she could come back tomorrow to train.

"Of course, you can! I'll be more than happy to get you where you need to be so you can be the strongest you can be."

Nodding, she then continued.

"But for now, I think we both need our shut-eye. We can't be worth a damn if we are worn down and exhausted, right?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:30 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 92

"I considered moving to the 6th, but I really love my current division..." A tiny smile formed on her face. She still had a lot she needed to do. "Mind making one of those portals? Come get me later tomorrow I guess?" She laughed. "We can train here or soul society" She gave a couple of suggestions.

"Yeah. I'm beat, after my amazing cooking I'm pretty fucking tired~" She laughed yet again, looking at the kitchen laughing just a bit. "Make sure not to mis me to much yeah~?" She teased Saiko.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum