Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:50 am

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

The Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests were a wide expanse of nature, animals, and endless starry skies, which could relax a soul who found being out in the forest to be a blissful escape. And for that reason, Saiko took a deep breath once she and Hono arrived out of the portal. That natural air, the cool breeze, and the sense of serenity were priceless to her, and why she had a few homes scattered across America to retreat to when she visited this country.

"Home sweet home, silly."

Snickering to herself, Saiko stretched, started walking toward the door of her cabin house, and motioned for Hono to follow. Since if she did, she would find a spacious wooden home with modern appliances like computers all over the place, stainless steel counters, big refrigerators, stoves, and all the works. If anything, it looked more like a vacation home than anything else, and Saiko soon tossed herself on a white couch that overlooked a large window that showed the forest outside.

"I guess you can start whipping up the food. I've got whatever you need in as a lot of my homes always have a ton of food for obvious reasons."

Now patting her stomach, Saiko giggled and heard it growl with hunger.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] WVMWLOu
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty Re: Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:48 pm

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 192

The pink haired girl would roll her eyes, and enter into Saiko's home. It wasn't what she expected, Hono raised an eyebrow as she looked at the different things around the house. Hono would make her way to the kitchen, pulling out some chicken from the freezer.

"I'll do some chicken. I'll make sure to make yours less spicy..." She teased Saiko with a soft chuckle. Though Hono would start grilling the chicken, trying a recipe her mom had taught her. She'd make sure to add a ton of spices to her piece and keep Saiko's rather mild.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:58 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"At this point I'll take anything, Honononono~"

There was a playful giggle had after Saiko dragged out the last bit of Hono's name. Now peeking her head back to the kitchen, Saiko's sky blue eyes locked on to Hono and continued.

"But tell me: do you like being out in nature like this? Seems better than the endless rows of barracks in the Seireitei, don't you think?"

Now pointing at a deer outside of the window of the kitchen, Saiko smiled and just took in the twilight skies outdoors as this type of outdoor stuff just brought her comfort: so why not invest more in properties like this?

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:39 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 147

Well that was her queue to get cooking! Hono would crack her knuckle and focus all in cooking! Saiko would get to see Hono cover the chicken with some homemade sauce making sure it cooked all the way. She would peek her head up, and look at the deer. "Damn. That thing common around here?" She wanted to get closer and look at it, but she didn't want the food to burn.

"Yeah. Barracks can get pretty boring..." she would let out a little laugh. Soon smells of the food would start to fill the room! Hono was getting in the groove! LET HER COOK! The chicken was getting close to done, Hono would grab two plates, scooping a side of rice onto the plate along the main event. Some grilled chicken along a homemade sauce. It was rather spicy, but nothing that would make you cry.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Very common! It's why I choose to come out here as I like seeing a bunch of animals, forest and all that."

Nodding proudly to herself, Saiko seemed assured of her decisions at least. Still, she continued to have her eyes linger on Hono as she appeared to be getting into a groove. The smells were rich from whatever she was cooking. And from that alone, the hybrid could tell Hono was getting into a groove.

So, with all this good food being cooked, Saiko started to float up like one of those old classic cartoons where the character is attracted to the aroma of food in the kitchen. Eventually, she kept lingering and grinned.

"That's a bomb-ass job, Hono. Are you gonna keep me waiting?"

Licking her lips a bit, Saiko was getting hungrier for the moment and tilted her head from side to side with glee as she anticipated something great.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:01 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 100

Hono would raise an eyebrow curiously, so earth was full of animals staying right by people's windows? Woah, that was amazing! Hono looked at her, clock. Though she would grab some plates, it would seem Saiko was eager to eat! Hono would look towards, the food, using a fork to pick up Saiko's piece and plating with along some rice. "Eat up." She chuckled, looking at her own plate, sitting down and eating her food. Hono enjoyed the extra spice she put on her own food. The rice was pretty well cooked, so Hono would wolf it down pretty pigish.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:11 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

You didn't have to tell Saiko twice to eat her food. As soon as Hono offered, Saiko's eyes lit with life as she enjoyed every delicious bite. The spices, sauce, chicken, and rice all melted together to give a rich, hot-tasting sensation that flowed down the woman's throat like a dance of culinary arts. If nothing else, Ms.Pinky over there certainly knew how to make fire food.

So, with her starry eyes set on Hono, Saiko spoke:

"DELICIOUS! I will have you cook for me again~."

With food still in her mouth, the woman devoured it, coughed, and continued.

"Say, Hono, I've heard that 0 division has someone that cooks food that is supposed to heal or make people stronger. Have you thought of doing something similar with your food?"

Tapping her chin, Saiko pondered and then carried on.

"I guess infusing your spiritual energy into the food can give it a unique property, maybe?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:07 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 107

Hono barely had time to start eating her own food, as soon as she sat down with her own plate, Saiko's praise of her food would distract Hono from her own food.

Hono would take a baby bite as Saiko took massive bites of Hono's food. She would smile as Saiko enjoyed her food. "Oh! You think I could meet them?" She laughed a little. "Petition to have me meet this 0 Division person~ I'd be the best damn cook in the soul society~" Hono was the type to want to be the best at everything she did. "I gotta be the best at everything I do~"

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:00 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

The hell? That was a tall-ass order for Saiko. It left her dumbfounded. She hoped Hono was joking about the zero-division thing.

"Honononono, that's a talk you'd have to have with Murasaki. Outside of me trying to force myself into the 0 division and getting potentially killed, I don't think that's happening, silly."

Snorting, Saiko then patted the head of Hono and ruffled it before continuing to speak.

"But I don't doubt you won't be the best at your arts. So keep putting more love into it, and I'm sure it'll continue to be kick-ass as this has some flavor to it."

After taking another huge bite, Saiko munched happily and nodded.

"Also, you eat pretty delicately for someone so outspoken. How lady-like of you, Hono~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:55 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 88

Hono would quickly respond, pointing towards Saiko. "Yeah? You really think I could~" She joked. "Hell maybe make a petition~ I'll make sure to provide the best food for you~" Hono would than fold her arms with a soft smile watching Saiko eat.

"Thanks for the confidence boost~" She would take some more soft bites. "Lady-Like? Well I guess, I am a cute lady after all! But I need to at least eat properly! Being a role model for my brother and sister" She chuckled a little bit.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum