Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Business

Fri May 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:207

Hono would chuckle, seemingly extremely happy she was able to at least cut Elyss, feeling confident in her own abilities. The woman would suddenly feel Elyss' shoulder striking her chest, causing the pink-haired woman to cough up losing her breath as Elyss wanted, causing Hono to quickly fall to her knee. She panted heavily, dropping her Zanpakuto.

"Damn..." She spit some blood up, before shaking her head. "R-rend!" Hono spoke panting, after saying that, Elyss would feel as if her body was burning, the fragments of Hono's blade would burn inside of her body, though soon the real ability would be known to Elyss. The Captain would feel as if Hono was attacking her from the front and the back, both of which with an equal amount of force before the cuts joined in the middle. Though with Elyss' strength, it likely would just hurt, and not wound her.

The Pink-Haired woman would manage to rise up, weakly as she gripped her Zanpakuto. "Pretty cool right...?" She chuckled, some blood running down her chin. "Kazagumowari leaves fragments inside of whoever I can cut. Then I can burn the fragments to basically slice you from the front and back, you're lucky you didn't get cut right in half..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2023 11:20 am
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 3 BgRTW7d

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Hmm? Elyss felt her body heating up, something happening inside and outside of her. Though, as she felt a ripping and tearing, her body tensed, shivering as it felt like someone had tried to dissect her. Looking down at her stomach, she narrowed her eyes, understanding a bit of what Hono's Zanpakuto does. Unfortunately for Hono, Elyss isn't that easily injured.

"Trying to kill me, eh? Bold," Elyss grumbled, rolling her shoulders before dashing right at Hono. The woman trying to repel her would find it hopeless as any counter would get swatted away before Elyss' hand gripped onto Hono's face. Squeezing a bit too hard, Elyss then brought her left into Hono's gut, a painful punch that'd be followed by another. Then, without another word, Elyss would let Hono go and watch how the woman'd reaction.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:50 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:199

Hono knew that nothing WAS gonna happen, Elyss wasn't weak after all, though it give Elyss an idea of how the woman's Zanpakuto worked. Though it really did put in perspective, just how far apart she and Elyss actually was. Hono would laugh in response to Elyss. "You're stronger than that~ If that were anyone weaker it would have cut you in half~" That was a bit of an exaggeration but hey, Hono was cocky.

However, her smirk didn't last for very long, feeling Elyss' punch into her gut. Coughing up some blood as she was punched twice, the wind was knocked out of her. As Elyss let go, Hono would fall to her knees, her hands on the ground as well as she spit up some blood, panting heavily. Hono would slowly look up towards the captain. "D...didn't expect me to have Shikai did ya..." She laughed a bit. "Told ya I've been training my ass off..." Hono would then manage to get off her hands and knees and weakly stand up, though she was still breathing heavily. "It..." Before she could finish Hono would fall backward, landing on her back. "You... really punched me hard... didn't yah..."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:23 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"All that gloating but falling over after two punches?" Elyss questioned, raising a brow as she knelt down beside Hono. Rolling her eyes a bit, Elyss lowered herself more, sitting besides the woman before looking out at nothing. Guess if anything, this little bout did well at showing Hono how far her training's gotten her. It's a shame that Elyss isn't much of a slouch and became stronger too.

"Good job on the Shikai. I think it's pretty cool."

Outside of the fight, Elyss did find herself a bit proud, if not worried, about Hono's Shikai. That's a really brutal ability to have. If she were anyone else, imagining them getting dissected...

"Not an easy tool to train with someone else though."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:16 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:277

"Two...? Next time I'll make it three~" Hono would manage to laugh despite the pain she was in. Optimistic as always, Hono would take note as Elyss sat next to her, soon Hono was able to sit up, eye level with Elyss. Hearing the praise caused Hono to smile warmly. "See~ Told yah I'd get it! It's pretty fuckin kick ass~" Hono would pick up the cleaver that had fallen from her hand, it was just next to her leg. She would hold up the small blade and smile. "Kazagumowari... you and me all the way..." She would return her arms to the side, resting them on the floor as she sat. Soon, the cleaver would appear to reform, back into its sealed state, and the broken and rusted weapon returned to a normal Zanapkuto.

"You're the only real person I can try it on. I know you can handle it. I really don't wanna accidentally cut someone in half. You're actually the first person to see me use it." She turned her head to the left smiling at the woman next to her. "I can't really use it for training." Hono's gaze would return to the wall, looking forward. "I'm... glad I managed to do it. I've made so many powerful friends in the Gotei. They're lightyears ahead of me, so I decided to train my ass off to catch up. I wanna be useful." Soon she would giggle just a bit. "Don't think I forgot. I'm gonna punch you in the face someday... and it's gonna hurt~" There she goes, drawing it all back to the promise she made Elyss when they first properly met.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:58 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Mmm... Sure... Make sure to leave a bruise too."

Elyss didn't come off as believing Hono. The woman can try as she might, but Elyss isn't going to slack off because of their disparity in power. Hono's not going to be the only one getting stronger, but that just means she'll have to train twice as hard. It's pretty hard to catch up to people who are leagues ahead, but Hono has that attitude to put in the work. Elyss can find some comfort in that.

"So, what's next? More butt kicking or...?"

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:31 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:139

"Better yet, a black eye~" She playfully took her hand and placed it against Elyss' eyes, sound effects included. Her hands would return to her knees and she would face forward. Hono would really think about what Elyss was asking, Hono was beaten up, so she didn't exactly have the energy to fight again, she wouldn't be at full strength.

The woman would lay her head over onto Elyss' shoulder and sigh. "What do you wanna do? I'm perfectly fine sitting here with you honestly..." She smiled warmly shutting her eyes. Hono wasn't sure if she should say something sweet, but she just hoped everything else showed she was appreciative of Elyss, not just for the training but just supporting Hono. She decided to crack a sly remark. "You really looked all cute during that fight~ Almost distracted me~"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:11 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Well, Elyss didn't seem to acknowledge Hono's flirting, but, in a way, allowing it is acknowledgement enough. It's a little bit of a plot remix. Elyss doesn't mind, but they should go someplace else. As sweet as it would be to simply relax, this isn't the place for it. People could come by at any moment.

"We can get something to eat then," Elyss suggested. "And, work on not getting distracted. You'll never learn."

Standing, Elyss smirked to herself, leaving Hono to fall over or catch herself. It'd have been so sweet to pick her up, yeah? Unfortunately, Elyss isn't going to go easy on Hono. Maybe if someone wasn't inclined to run their mouth so much, they'd get better responses from their significant other.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:48 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:98

Hono would agree with going to get some food. She was starving, a fight like that really worked up her appetite. Though Elyss would quickly stand up, Hono would come crashing down onto her side, a thump sound could be heard. Hono would turn her head, looking up towards Elyss.

"Elyssssss" She whined, looking at her red-haired girlfriend. "Carry me..." She grumbled, she was pretty weak from the fight. "It would be so romantic~" She joked, laying on the ground still. If Elyss refused to pick Hono up, she would manage to stand and follow after Elyss, weakly.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:36 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss paused, her eyes moving down to Hono. Elyss couldn't help but sigh internally at Hono's pathetic display, but she didn't waste time complaining. Hono'd find herself up in Elyss' arms, princess style, but she'd find no charm in Elyss' expresison. If anything, she should feel bad for putting on such a display after what little of a bout they actually had. Elyss didn't hit her that hard.

"I'm only carrying you for a little bit, so cut out all the dramatic crap," The redhead muttered, rolling her eyes before she started walking. "Now, where ya want to eat?"

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum