Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let's Get Down To Business  Empty Let's Get Down To Business

Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:11 pm

Let's Get Down To Business  18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 300

Kido! Hoho! Hakuda! These were all things Hono was going to need to advance at, Yuri taught her a leason about that, she wasn't going to be able to escape this rut if she didn't become an overall more well balanced Shinigami. She couldn't strict reply on her Zanpakuto alone, thinking about it, the fact she was only skilled with her blade might explain why her Zanpakuto wasn't speaking to her? But hey, even if her Zanpakuto wasn't speaking she couldn't slack! She had so many people she needed to impress now, Murasaki, Yuri, Mizu, her parents, and now Elyss. That's it! Why not ask Elyss to help her with her training? After some planning with the captain, the two of them were going to meet up at the training hall. Hono had arrive just about ten minutes early, sitting at an empty spot, not wearing her standard uniform, Hono was instead wearing a simple black shirt and white shorts, intensive training was a lot harder in uniform, so why not wear a more casual outfit? Also, her hair was done differently today, instead of her usual duel pigtails she was instead had it in one long ponytail.

Hono would sit and begin stretches, touching her toes, and stretching her back as well. It was pretty peaceful, the outside courtyard, the morning sun, a great day! However, Hono's peace was quickly ruined, two Shinigami would approach her. "Oi! Kaen, you not gonna punch anyone today~ Maybe Yuri will show up and put you in your place again!" They would taunt her, Hono shake her head and ignore them for now. "Go away before I shove my fist up your ass..." Hono really didn't want to make a scene, so she'd just wait for Elyss to arrive so they could train.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let's Get Down To Business  Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Business

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:44 am
Let's Get Down To Business  BgRTW7d

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"What's going on here?" Elyss asked as she neared the meeting spot, yawning as she did so. Hono, with two guys? Well, that's a recipe for something at least. Elyss' unsure if she's heckling them or reversed. Either way, she doesn't care enough to bother with the semantics. She came here to help Hono trained since the woman was so insistent about it.

"Hono. Stop messing around and let's get on with it."

Wearing something different from the usual, Elyss' gear is rather mundane, but it's not like anyone else is dressed any better. Sporting just a simple white shirt and black pants, Elyss seemed ready for a bit of a workout at least.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:09 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 144

Hono was ignoring the dudes, focusing on the stretching. "Messing around?!" she said. "These two came up and messed with me!" Shaking her head, Hono would stand up and walk towards Elyss.

The two others thought the captain was coming to scald Hono as that was usually how things went. Hono would speak up. "Oh, you look nice~" she would tease Elyss. "So, what do you wanna start with?" She folded her arms eager to train with Elyss.

The two guys were... surprised. "Captain, are you training with... her?" They seemed a bit confused about what was going on. "Be careful, Kaen might get angry and lash out on us~" The second man would chime in.

Hono would just ignore. "Maybe we could start with some strength training?" The pink haired woman would suggest, that's how Hono started most of her training at least.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:41 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"What? You guys want to train too?" Elyss asked, raising a brow at the two men.

Honestly, Hono's bad habits always get her into these situations. Elyss doesn't even have to be around the woman that much to know she's probably getting into it with someone. Regretfully, Elyss couldn't help but see herself in the pink haired woman. Being feisty is alright, but there comes a point where it's just harmful to one's reputation.

"If not, best to clear out. This isn't going to be a small training session."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:26 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 112

The two of them heard Elyss warn them to clear out, with a quick nod they ran out, making their way towards the exit. Hono would let out a sigh as they left, a big weight off of her shoulders. "I'm sorry about that Elyss..." She sighed. "Those guys always give me a hard time out here..." She thought about it for a bit. "Guess they don't like me?" She had a half smile, it seemed to really trip her up.

"So, how do you wanna start?" Hono would stand up from her sitting position, standing rather close to her training partner for the day. "How does the great Captain Elyss train~?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:10 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Beat them up," Elyss said, not really in the mood for lecturing someone on public relations. She's not the one to ask about that crap anyway. "If they're annoying, make them regret opening their mouths."

"Also, cut the bullshit. It's just Elyss."

That Captain stuff, as professional as it's supposed to be, pisses her off. Maybe it's the fact she doesn't see herself as much of a Captain. If she were to talk to another Captain, she'd waste no time in honoring them correctly.

"I'm here helping you anyway, so tell me what you want."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:18 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 111

Elyss’ response was extremely blunt, something Hono appreciated. Though she couldn’t help but just… laugh. The pink haired girl would look towards Elyss, before speaking up.

“Would beating them up help my reputation? I mean I’ve already gotten scaled by my captain for that kinda thing…” she placed a head on her head and sighed.

No captain? Got it. Hono would roll her eyes. “I’m only messing with you~ Would you prefer one of those cute pet names? Babe? Sweetie~?” She kept messing with girlfriend.

“Well. Do you know anything about Hoho?” She would ask. “I’m trying to not focus just on my swords, but every skill a Shinigami should have!”

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:49 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"My name's Elyss, and who cares? If they're bothering you, then make them stop. If people have a problem with that, then they shouldn't be bothering others in the first place."

People get what they ask for, and if they're asking for trouble, trouble is what they get. Rough as always, Elyss' plain way of seeing things is just how she is. She doesn't really car too much about being seen as friendly. She has her way of life, and she follows it.

"...Mmm... I'm not exactly trained in Shinigami things. If you want to train your Hoho, I'll be a dummy or something. I can take a few hits and maybe give advice."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:03 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 101

Well… Hono would take Elyss’s advice. She would give a rather soft nod, before looking at the captain. “Well. I’ll keep that in mind~ once I’m stronger no one is going to annoy me~” Hono let out another laugh.

Oh! Hono would nod, a bit surprised Elyss didn’t know those type of skills. Yet she was still so powerful….

Hono would than chuckle. “Alright~ Get ready sweetie~” he kept up with the pet name joke. Walking a few feet away from Elyss. She stared at Elyss before attempting a flash step towards Elyss. Aiming to quickly punch her in the stomach.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:52 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Well, being strong isn't going to stop people from annoying you, but Elyss didn't bother bringing that up. Hono will learn. All strength does is give you the means to deal with life's problems. And the woman continued with the nicknames. Sighing, Elyss shook her head and got herself ready for a fight.

Hono isn't anything particularly amazing, so it didn't take much for Elyss to catch the punch thrown at her. "Your slow. You should probably focus on trying to get around me than to come right at me." Hoho is a technique that helps a person navigate the battlefield. Only thinking in a linear fashion would probably only give someone linear results. Trying to move in more sporadic ways might open up one's mind to better applications and give a farther reach of experience.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum