Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Empty A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?]

Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:18 am
-drags in his couch and plops down-
Well, it has been a while hasn't it?

So, hello one and all. For those of you that don't know who I am, I am another one of those old members who fell by the wayside a long time ago from this site. At one time there was a "generation" breakdown, but apparently it has fallen into disrepair. Unimportant anyway, I suppose. Point is, I used to be active here and then I wasn't for a lot of reasons. Mostly life stuff.

And I think its time to start being active again.

I have my own reasons for this, and maybe I'll even share them at some point. I look forward to doing some RP with people in the near-ish future. It seems there are some new rules and histories I have to get up to speed with first.

And for those thinking this was a prank, check the time.

Be seeing you all around.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?] Empty Re: A Long Trip to Return [Status Update?]

Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:48 am
Tis the month for it, it seems. Good to see you again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum