Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to Toughen Up Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Time to Toughen Up Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Time to Toughen Up Empty Time to Toughen Up

Mon May 08, 2023 6:38 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Kaito Tomoyuki
» Character Application: App Link

» Upgrade Details:

Durability: Beginner -> Adept

» Supporting Material: Kaito's trained under multiple people considerably stronger than him, getting pretty beat up in the process. In Nowhere, Middleof, he sparred against Ajora, at the time having virtually no skill beyond his own swordsmanship, continuing this process with every thread involved, and was hit with various Kido spells, physical strikes, as well as going up against Nanashi in both her Shikai and Masked state during Wait, I Know You, though this certainly was not an even matchup.

Overall, he's been beaten down pretty extensively for his level, severely in some instances, and I feel this warrants a Durability boost. Beyond that, he had an extended period of training with Hyosuke in A Meeting of Urchins, and took a pretty decent beating from Hyosuke as a result. Similarly, in Burning Spirit, Kaito gave a show of will and durability by taking hits from Kimitsuki, as well as a slight self-inflicted one in trying to get an advantage over her.

Nowhere, Middleof
A Meeting of Urchins
Wait, I Know You
Burning Spirit

I. Hazard Rating Information

» Power: E

» Influence: F

» Resources: E

» In-Character Summary: N/A

I. Additional Information

N/A

END OF UPGRADE
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to Toughen Up Left_bar_bleue0/0Time to Toughen Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Time to Toughen Up Empty Re: Time to Toughen Up

Mon May 22, 2023 7:18 pm
[adm]Approved[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum