Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Left_bar_bleue0/0[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Empty [Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller

Sun May 14, 2023 10:20 pm
[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller F-SWYlOXMAAR0Le

THE HUMAN APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Joey Lee Miller
» Alias: Jay, Joli
» Age: 33
» Gender: Female
» Special Talent: Remembering the Lyrics to Songs / Singing (Self proclaimed, Untrue)
» Gender: Female

» Association: The Miller Family

I. Personality

» Personality:

Joli is an energetic woman with a fair amount of Pep to her. Having grown up with a supportive Family, she was always very peppy when she was growing up and this continued to persist even into her 30s. Often someone who would break into a little song or melody to try and cheer someone up or distract from the serious nature of a conversation. In her younger years this resulted in her being something of a nuisance at times as she would frequently make jokes. Though this did smooth out some as she got older, resulting in a much more relaxed, likeable version of her peppy self.

Naturally, her family environment was very happy, and she had a considerable penchant for getting into her family's business, being a bit nosy in her efforts to be supportive. Because of this, she was particularly close with her Sister Natasha. Thanks to her upbringing, she has a strong sense of familial support and if there is someone she considers family-adjacent, there's few things she won't do to help them in a time of need. Even outside of this, she's quite hospitable in general, though she can be something of a tease, a trait she shares with her sister.

I. History

» History:

Joli was born in Germany, however her Father wound up moving the family to the United States and so for the most part she was raised in Texas. With practically nothing but eachother, from a young age Joli developed a strong sense of Family and good work ethic. Inspired by her father to be a hard worker and to never expect a handout, Joli developed a particular sense of pride and dedication when it came to her work.

When she graduated from high school, she entered the workforce as a Nurse for four years before going to school for Radiologic Technology, eventually transitioning into a position as a Radiology Technician. Being able to work directly with patient encouraged her hospitable nature and she became very focused on attempting to help people. Though she at some points missed her job as a Nurse, she found herself enjoying the work with Radiology more.

This persisted into recent years, but became strained when her sister joined the Vandenreich in recent years. Always having been used to being able to see her sister whenever she liked, she found herself missing them and became somewhat depressed and would become further stressed as she found herself getting a bit too caught up in the situations surrounding her patients. On her 32rd birthday, she was admitted to the emergency department for a potential cardiac arrest, but would later find that it was a panic attack. After Eight Months of Therapy, she quit her job and moved back in with her parents to help out around the house as she got herself resettled and looking for a new job. While she is currently unemployed, she has no intentions of staying that way.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:

Somewhat Athletic: While she never signed up for service or fought, Jay was always pretty sporty, having a talent for Basketball and Soccer when she was younger. In her 20s, she wound up switching over to a Softball Team hosted by her employer and while she wasn't quite as good, she still found it to be a good means of staying active. As such, she's in better shape than most Americans by a fair margin.

Medical Background:
Having worked as a Nurse and a CT Technician for several years, Joli has an understanding of basic first aid, and a background working in Radiology. She's not a doctor.

I. High-Spec Powers

» Powers:

None Currently

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

Colt 1911

A simple firearm. As a proud Texan, she's decently proficient with the weapon and keeps the Weapon on her person, as well as her license to carry.

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Human Skills
» Power Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Spiritual Adaptation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Mediumship: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Left_bar_bleue42100/16000[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller Empty Re: [Spirit Class 9] Joey Lee "Joli" Miller

Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:21 pm
[mod]Approved!

Spirit Class: 9

Skills

General

Durability: Beginner
General Speed: Beginner
Strength: Beginner
Martial Skill: Beginner

Will

Willpower/Determination: Beginner
Mental Deduction: Beginner