Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko]

Fri May 19, 2023 8:30 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Mornings always brought a ray of potential with them. When one opens their eyes to the beauty of the golden sun, the day's sentiment has not yet been laid in stone. There is a chance to make it better or for it all to just go into the darkest pits of hell. Therefore, these times were precious, and that is why Saiko herself was sitting on the ledge of Yuuto's window, as it seemed like the woman just came in with the breeze.

And why would Saiko not just seem to appear from nowhere? She was getting her strength back as it seemed like the lives of the two were inverse. While Saiko had recently heard he had gone through some troubles in Africa, she was gradually feeling her powers return and feeling the sense of pure strength that came with being a clear vessel of life. No demon blood was running through her at the moment, ust pure shinigami.

So it's upon that sentiment that she had to wonder what was going through Henrex's mind and how his body was holding up through all this. After all: she'd be a rather shitty person if she couldn't do that much, hm?

Thus, the boots of Saiko tapped against the cold floor before the woman waved at him:

"Morning, sleepyhead. How is it hanging?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty Re: A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko]

Mon May 22, 2023 6:58 pm
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] ZBd0Iyu

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Conquering the new Hollow inside him had been an arduous task. With the chaos the recent events had been -- clashing against Asher and now this -- the quiet of a hospital room was a surprisingly welcome change. Despite his body healing, the Second Division had wanted him to stay for a bit to ensure that the transition between his nature as a half-Demon and now to a Vizard was smooth.

Or, well, as smooth as such a bizarre and unique situation could be.

But, for now, he sat up in bed, reading as he sensed Saiko come in, and the tap of her boots against the floor, causing him to look up at her. In spite of his current situation, he smiled softly, setting his bookmark in place and putting the novel aside. Even if they weren't an official couple, there was some comfort to come from seeing someone he was so fond of visiting him.

"Mostly just waiting for the clear from the Second Division. I...certainly wasn't expecting to be back here so soon after we purged your demons. What about you?"

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Rest seemed to be a thing that alluded the two of them. Though, given Yuuto's conditions, he probably had it the worse out of the pair. Saiko took a moment to inspect him and see how his spirit was holding up. If nothing else, he seemed relieved to see her even though Saiko felt something deeper had changed within him.

It took her a few moments to discern what to say before speaking confidently:

"Well, we've been through some shitty things, yet we keep getting back up. Even if my powers aren't fully back yet, my physical strength hasn't left me, and it's enough to kick some ass."

After snorting softly, Saiko continued talking.

"And while we could talk about me, I've been hearing things about what happened in Africa. It's fine if there is stuff that is confidential you can't talk about, but if you need someone to speak to, I'm all ears as I can sense a great change in your spirit."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 11:11 pm

Perhaps it wasn't going to be as easy to hide as he thought. While he didn't let it show, her inquiring toward the change in his spirit was a bit worrisome. He didn't want anyone concerned about him, or anyone knowing about the new. uninvited guest in his head, unless it was absolutely necessary. Urahara, Makoto, Mirai, and Murasaki were already enough, in his eyes.

"Just a little worn-out from the investigation. I...came across something I wasn't expecting, that's all."

Part of him as hesitant to tell Saiko about this. She might be happy that his demon blood was now gone, and he could live life more normally than he had before, but...this was inarguably worse. There was a living being in his head now, one that seemed only to care about his safety for the sake of preserving its own life. Controlling it had already been an arduous battle that he wasn't wanting to have continuously, for the rest of his life.

"Once I'm out of here, we need to train, spar, whatever is necessary. We need to be ready, I need to be ready."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 3:48 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko kept her gaze on the sight of Yuuto for a few moments. It was as if she was thinking of something to say before nodding her head along with the exhaustion explanation.

"There are a lot of ugly things in Africa. And if you ask me? The longer that hole remains, the more foul things will emerge. So I don't blame you for being tired"

After sitting back on the ledge, Saiko crossed her leg before resting her palm on her right cheek and remained in silence for a moment longer before speaking again.

"You seem out of it, and for good reason. So I won't press you on it but don't feel afraid to come to me if there is something eating at you. I'm here for you whenever you need it."

At that moment, Saiko seemed to talk in a confident tone of voice when her feelings and thoughts were aligned. So, she smiled at Yuuto to reassure him that whatever action he felt would be fine with her. And when that look was given, her eyes drifted back toward the hospital window so she could take in the morning sun before speaking again.

"We can also kick each other's asses when we both are healthy. I do look forward to seeing what we both can really do when we aren't crippled and on death's door~."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2023 7:46 pm

She was right -- the longer that hole stayed, the more that would crawl out of it. But, with how large it was, sealing it would take time. Part of him was worried at how long it would take, wondering what else was in the pit, alongside Asher and the other colossal monsters that wormed their ways out of it.

Part of him felt guilty about keeping it from her. But, he wanted to ensure that nobody felt anything was wrong with him, that nobody believed he was a threat or unstable. Ensuring that the pit was made safe and any threats that came out, exterminated, was the primary goal. So, he nodded toward her, staying quiet.

The worry faded as she spoke again, smiling softly and chuckling in response. Their only real confrontation had been a brief spar in the Fifth Division, not long before he had purged the half-demon blood from her. He was more curious to see what she would be able to do without needing her demon half.

"We've both had our share of time in here. Hopefully, at least for a while, it will be the last. I look forward to seeing you grow, now that you're free of that devilry."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 1:05 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko's instincts were rarely off as she could still sense something was off, but she debated whether it was worth pointing out. The woman could notice the slightest twig in the distance having a disturbance, so it was hard for her focus not to feel the mannerisms of Yuuto did indicate something happened out there. So, she gnawed on that sentiment mentally before nodding her head along with what he said.

"Yeah, it's a relief, but I'm more eager to be fully back to health. The world seems like it's due for another round of hell, and I want to be there this time to help the world and the people that need me through it; instead of destroying it like I did when I was under those devils from Shadow Fall."

Now with her aqua eye on Yuuto, she walked toward him and gently stroked his head for a few moments as she gazed down at him.

"And that goes for you too, silly. I don't care if you are some big shot Captain now; I'll keep you safe as well, as I'm sure you'd do the same for me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:53 pm

He could see and sense Saiko's determination as she spoke, and he smiled, giving her a light nod. With how their first meeting had gone, to see her so full of life, vigor, and energy, ready to take on whatever was thrown at her, brought him an untold amount of joy.

"I'm glad to see you so determined. With you free of that devilry, I doubt there will be anything stopping you from doing so."

To think that this was the same young woman that he came across in the outlands of the Demon World, so downtrodden and deep in despair. Yet, he still had faith in her -- kept an ear to the ground when he was solely teaching at the academy, and to see her come so far...

It was an inspiring story. But, as she stroked his head and looked at him, saying that she would keep him safe...the smile faltered ever so slightly.

"Of course. No matter where you might be, I'll never be far away, and there is no distance I can't cover."

He wasn't someone that needed protection -- that was his duty, to protect others, to lift them up, to be a symbol of hope, that he would always be there to save them from pain. He was the man that stopped the monsters. His title and rank had nothing to do with it -- that was just who he was, and who he always would be: others would always come before himself.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:20 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko took notice of the smile Yuuto had gradually giving way. She could see how her words may be taken a certain way after having time to re-think them. So, rather than telling him that, she opted to sit on the bed with him and gradually hug him as she patted his head. Being close and holding someone brought a sense of closeness and calm and reduced the racing anxiety of the mind. And it's for this reason she just opened up to him.

"I'll be honest: what I just said could be seen as dickish, for lack of a better word. But what I mean is that if you need someone to open up to, I'm here for you."

Now moving her right hand, if allowed, she gently tapped the portion of Yuuto's chest where his heart would be before giggling playfully.

"Ever since the day we met, I believe our powers were always calling out to each other in some way or another. And I think you are still harboring some type of struggle in your soul."

Looking at him gently, she blinked a single time before continuing.

" Which is why you can lean on me if you need it. I know you are strong enough to protect yourself and others, but even those who are strong need people where they can find shelter from the darkness of this world. And I can't avert my gaze if I feel something is off, Yuuto. You know me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:46 pm

Even without his ability to sense emotions anymore, he knew her enough to know that she meant no harm. He didn't feel insulted on the matter -- quite simply, he just didn't want people to be worried about him. He wanted to inspire them, to give them hope, and for someone like that to show weakness...he feared it would shatter that.

"No, it's fine, I know you meant no offense."

Even as he listened to her, believed that she would be there whenever he needed to, he still held his tongue. He didn't want anyone to worry about him, to get involved in his problems. But...she already knew that something was wrong. Keeping it from her would only make it worse. His voice lowered, barely a hushed whisper as his fingers slowly wrapped around the book at his side.

"What I'm about to tell you is meant to be a secret. I'm trying to keep as few people informed about it as possible."

Fingers tightened around the novel, slightly warping the tender, malleable cover and pages as Yuuto struggled to bring himself to say it.

"I'm not a half-breed anymore. At least, not a half-Demon. What I came across in the pit...it corrupted me, changed me. I have a Hollow inside me now, and I'm suppressing it with willpower alone."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum