Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko]

Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:16 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko looked at Yuuto as his words soon turned to a whisper, and gingerly nodded.

"Your words are safe with me. If they ever leave anyone's lips but our own, you can imprison me if you wish."

With a soft smile, she then rubbed her hand on top of Yuuto's before listening in to the words he spoke of.

From the sounds of it, he had transformed from a hybrid demon to that of a vizard. Still, while it shocked Saiko, she wasn't going to overreact. Who wanted that in a time of need and uncertainty? Instead, she just continued to embrace him and kept a cool, composed demeanor before speaking.

"Then you are strong. You've gone from one hell to another and are still standing."

Speaking without missing a beat, Saiko looked him in the eye and continued.

"I'm grateful you let me in, and it shows your capacity to open yourself even with something as fucked up as that. If there is anything I can do to make this easier for me, please, let me know."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko]

Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:41 pm
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 ZBd0Iyu

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

He had no intention of imprisoning her for something like that. He did wish to keep it a secret, but, at some point, he had a feeling it would be revealed. Whether it be from the Sixth Division and their investigation into the attack on the hospital, or one of the few people who already knew, he figured it was a secret that he could not keep forever. But, nevertheless, he felt...comfort in knowing that he could trust her with this.

But, then came the question, what could she do to help? He didn't know too much about Vizards beyond the basics, so, there was much to learn and understand. Even if this thing was, by all definitions, nothing more than a monster compared to other Hollows, studying it would be of great benefit.

"For now, at least, I'm going to study it. Though I don't relish the idea of a sentient creature living inside my head, learning about what it can do is of prime importance right now. What you can do, however, is help me in researching the topic as a whole. I need to find a way to kill it, or at the very least separate it from me."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:25 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"I can't say I'm a scholar by any means, but I promise to do my best to understand, for your sake."

Saiko's warm smile remained, a comforting beacon as her hand gently rubbed Yuuto's shoulder. Above all else, she just wanted him to know that she was committed to the task of helping him navigate the darkness within himself. While demons and hollows were different, she recognized the weight of having a sentient creature within, the anxiety that must come from the unknowns of being a vizard. Her aim was to provide comfort amidst the turmoil.

"I'm no expert on vizards, but perhaps, when you've recovered, you can confront it head-on. It might be similar to taming your zanpakuto. Since there is a being within your inner world seeking control over the body you've spent years cultivating. You'll need to understand its desires and find a way to work alongside it or even tame it."

As Saiko kept speaking, her tone carried a blend of empathy and determination, trying to signify her support for Yuuto.

Yet, as Saiko contemplated the potential options, her hesitation became palpable. There was a weight of unknown consequences for Yuuto if the wrong choice was made, which momentarily clouded her optimism. So, there was a pause before she continued with the third option she had in mind.

"Or maybe there is a way to eliminate it, but I'm uncertain of what that would mean for you,"

Her voice tinged with concern. The thought of risking Yuuto's well-being in the process left her grappling with the weight of potential sacrifices weighed on her mind. So, after another pause, Saiko continued, her tone gentle yet laden with hope.

"Or do you believe there might be another solution? We could explore other possibilities together."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Promising Dawn? [Yuuto/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:31 pm

He froze for a moment at her response, thinking back to his own wording. Immediately, he felt a bit guilty for it, realizing how...forceful it sounded, like he was dragging her into helping him solve the problem. While he was grateful for the knowledge and advice she gave, even with the limited span of information she had on the topic, there still was a part of him that ached about the matter.

"...Perhaps. I'm not entirely sure about its nature, so, maybe a direct approach can help with that."

Given how unpredictable the creature was, he had some doubt about how effective it would be -- but, without much other information to go on, what other choice was there? Right now, at least, he wanted to kill it, separate it, whatever would get rid of this new plague that sought to torment him. However, at hearing Saiko's voice laden with concern, he was stirred from his own thoughts, and his expression changed.

Killing it also came with its own share of risks. Given how deeply his demon half had been attached before this corruption, and him knowing the risks of trying to remove that, it wasn't too far of a stretch to consider that this Hollow could have a similar effect -- that being, attempting to remove or even kill the Inner Hollow could result in his own death.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that, exploring other possibilities. I don't know if it's possible to separate it from me or kill it, so, there's still the chance that I might have to just live with it. It's not the ideal scenario, but, it's still one that needs to be considered."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:32 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko's concern filled her heart as she gazed at Yuuto, who had gone through an immense change. The weight of his troubles, the burden of shifting from a hybrid demon to a vizard with an internal hollow, was not lost on her. Yet, she would not allow desolation to prevail; she harbored optimism, a means to traverse this fresh existence as a united front.

Meeting his eyes, she sat down beside him on the bed, her touch warm and soothing as she gently stroked his head. At that moment, a sense of understanding and unwavering support was conveyed.

Saiko's voice was filled with empathy as she began softly addressing Yuuto.

"Step by step, we'll figure this out even if it is something you need to live with. I think maybe I rushed it a bit there. After all, you've been through; you need a breather. There may not be an immediate solution, but know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

In this new chapter of his life, Saiko aimed to be his rock, his ally, and his confidant, assuring him with her comforting smile that he wasn't alone on this journey. Hoping to console him in the face of uncertainty, she gently extended a cup of tea, offering it as a simple gesture.

"Relax a bit with this tea,"

Saiko spoke in a ginger tone as she held the cup delicately.

"If I'm not intruding, I think you need to heal and regain your strength. "

And in spite of her soft words, Saiko's gaze remained unwavering as she spoke.

"I don't think either of us should overwhelm ourselves by processing everything all at once. Let's concentrate on the present moment and take each day as it comes. I'll be here by your side, supporting you through every step."

In the midst of uncertainty, they would find balance and harmony, navigating the challenges ahead together. She assured him that there was no rush, no pressure to immediately have all the answers.

Saiko wanted to encourage him to find solace in sleep, even if only for a moment. And she wanted him to know she would be there to support him whenever he mustered the strength to confront the trials of a new day. Holding his hand tightly, this action promised to prioritize his health and provide unwavering companionship throughout their shared journey.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:53 pm

Perhaps it was because he was partially afraid of the new Inner Hollow, but, Yuuto's mind raced and surged with thinking of possibilities, trying to remember if he read anything from the Archives that may have suggested something similar to what he had theorized.

He had become lost in thought, analysis, and anxious pondering about what the future held for him. It wasn't until he felt Saiko's hand on his, and her fingers gently, yet briefly, running through his hair, that he snapped back to the present. Though he listened to what she said, part of him didn't want to just stop thinking about it. Was he trying too hard to race to the end and be rid of this as soon as possible?

Was it all just because there was a possibility of having an easier way out?

Quietly, slowly, he took a breath, trying to calm himself down. He didn't respond with anything besides a nod as he reached out to take the tea in his hands, taking a silent sip, before setting it in his lap, balancing it carefully with his hands, feeling them grow warm as he held it in place.

"...Thank you. I...I needed that. I need to remember to, ironically, slow down, and not try to solve everything immediately."

He sighed quietly, taking another drink of the tea. He needed to remember that he wouldn't walk this path alone, he had Saiko, Mirai, and hopefully some other people that would be able to assist him in the matter. A hand drifted from the cup, gently cradling Saiko's hand in his.

"I should be mostly healed by now, but, for now, I'll take some time to think, figure out what I should do beyond trying to understand this...thing."

Time wasn't going to claim him anytime soon, after all.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:10 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"I think we all need that reminder at times. The world is so hecktive at any given moment that constant stress and work to get better can result in our bodies just breaking down from the stress. Doesn't mean we can't try to force our way ahead of us, but there does need to be moments of reprieve."

As they sipped their warm green tea together, Saiko couldn't help but smile at the shared moment of serenity. The comforting warmth of the tea seemed to echo the connection they were forging as if it held the power to soothe not only their bodies but their spirits as well. Her voice, while speaking, had a soothing and understanding quality to it.

Filled with genuine concern and compassion, her eyes met Yuuto's.

"Fuck, given you just had literal demonic blood in you, I'm sure you can tame a hollow as well. It sucks, I know it does, but we can write down however many plans that can potentially work as your body adjusts to and then make a plan of attack."

In her pensive state, Saiko's mind became a whirlwind of contemplation as she gently tapped her chin.

"For now, though, are you able to use it's energy? It's not ideal, but maybe it might come in handy as this Africa situation gets worse. I've heard of some vizards being able to dual wield the energy, so maybe I'm mistaken in that thing being useful or not."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:57 am

These quiet moments were ones that usually came at the end of a day, or when the darkness had finally lifted -- when the job was done. Yet, here he sat. It, admittedly, felt nice to slow down and take a moment's reprieve. It felt like the danger was gone -- albeit, he knew that the feeling would be temporary. So, with a soft sigh, he took another sip of the tea, his expression turning grim.

"This is different. The demon blood was part of me, it wasn't sentient. This Hollow is...alive, and, it has a will of its own."

Keeping a record of all the different plans that could work, or even potential theories, was certainly something that he planned on doing. He didn't know much about Vizards, and it didn't seem like the Gotei or other Shinigami did either. For all he knew, this was a permanent change.

However, as Saiko inquired about him being able to use its energy, a hand absentmindedly lifted to his forehead, his fingers curling as if grasping at something, and his wrist angled as if he was about to pull some invisible object down over his face. But, his arm soon drifted back down to the cup, taking another, long drink.

He didn't truly know how well he could control this thing. The only time he had experienced the surge in power was from the initial attempt at a takeover, and when he attacked Urahara as a result. He had read reports on what the original Vizards were capable of during the Winter War, and he was curious if he could attain something similar.

"...I'm not sure. All I know right now is that I'm able to regenerate and heal with this. I'll have to do some more testing to see what all I can do with it."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:43 am

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko nodded as she showed a sense of understanding of the situation with her ginger gaze. The demonic blood had been passive, and this was a living being in him. So, she placed her hand on his chest to feel this parasite for herself and get a grasp of things, and ground him for a moment before finally grasping at what felt right to say on his situation.

"You are right. Your demonic blood wasn't an actual living creature in you. But, it was still an invasive presence. And from that experience, you have the willpower to fight against another vermin trying to take that light from you. I still believe you have the strength to make the most of it."

There was a sense of confidence that bled in the voice of Saiko as her eyes remained filled with a sense of warm intent. It's not that she was trying to brush away his problems, but rather, remind him of the strength that already lies within his strong soul. It's a horrid situation to find yourself being devoured from the inside, but she believed it still wasn't enough to overwhelm and control him. Yuuto was just stronger than that, and sometimes you needed people to remind you of that.

"If you are able to regenerate and heal, that's a positive sign. You will have to fight with it to gain more, but you'll be stronger for it, I feel. Don't you agree? You feel the power within you, right? I'm not talking physically or spiritually, but the mental strength you have not to have been broken by now, Yuuto. That counts for a lot in this world."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:40 pm

She was right. The strength he had garnered from years of dealing with the demon blood in him, from when it first awakened, to when it made its final, sputtering gasps, dying to the Hollow corruption, all of that had made him strong. It made him strong enough to survive and overpower this new threat. He knew that he had the strength and will to continue fighting -- but, what would that fight lead to?

Regardless of what it would do, where it would lead, he knew that he would continue to fight, no matter if it was for the rest of his life. So, giving her a brief nod, he smiled softly, resting his hand on hers as he quietly exhaled.

"It's something, at least. I'm not sure if I'm exactly looking to gain more from this thing, but, I know that I'll at least have to fight to keep control over myself. I..."

He trailed off, his expression turning grim once more. With how strong this Inner Hollow was, and how he had so relentlessly and viciously attacked Urahara in his battle just to tame it, it was hardly a surprised for him to feel worried about the matter. After all, what would happen if he lost?

But, taking a breath, he calmed himself. He couldn't doubt his strength -- he needed to be sure of himself, be confident that his strength was enough to win, to beat back these new demons he faced. The grim expression eventually faded and that kind, gentle gaze returned, setting his now-empty tea cup to the side.

"Sometimes, it feels like a miracle that I still have that strength. But, even still, I'm grateful for it. Without it, I would have never met you, or all the other people in this life. Thank you, for the visit and the reassurance. Again, I...I really needed that."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum