Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora]

Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:58 am
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] - Page 3 DWAnyY1

Rangiku Matsumoto

She heard out the woman's response, her bright blue eyes giving full attention to what she had to say. Though Rangiku personally didn't see much to worry about a guy like that; he just sounded like any boy who had to rough it in the Rukongai with that kind of dirty fighting, she could understand why Ajora personally could've had some doubt or worry of his character, but again at the end of it all it sounded misplaced. If she had said Kaito expressed some sort of sick glee or some other inappropriate kick out of doing that stuff, then she'd be marching across the Seireitei and dragging him here to apologize. But not much of what Ajora expressed here made her think that the young man was trouble, aside from just being a guy, but she didn't think it'd be a good idea to belabor the conversation: She was going to speak to Hiroe about this and it'd go from there.

"Nope, that's all I can think of to cover today," Spoken through a stretch of the arms, she'd smile and give a wave of goodbye, "I'm gonna chill here for a little while longer. Just remember if you need help or just want to talk, reach out okay? May not be your Sensei, but i'll act the part whenever needed~."

Once she was left alone, she gave a little sigh to herself. She hoped that situation worked out, as well as Ajora hopefully trying to put herself out more and make some other friends...

"Agh, kids..." She'd ponder softly, an exhausted smile dawning on her lips. It was a tough job but one she was willing to see through.

END|
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum